Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321817 times)

Fred

• View Profile
Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #4080 on: April 07, 2011, 02:44:55 PM »

fuckin pedo's are everywhere - the bastards@

blackie

« Reply #4081 on: April 07, 2011, 02:51:54 PM »

I would do business with a non active pedophile but not a active one.
I wouldn't do business with you.

People who admit they feel temptation to do things and don't do them are "inactive" or as I prefer "not".
Blackie, I don't go after people for crimes they just  thought about doing. If you believe that one should kill someone for thinking things I am afraid we are not on the same side, so your business issue is not a problem.
I didn't say anything about killing someone for what they think.

I may be ok doing business with a pedo if they realize they have a problem and are attempting to address it.

But fuck pedos who think there is nothing wrong with it, and fuck the people who enable them.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #4082 on: April 07, 2011, 02:59:24 PM »

I find it more likely that there really are pedophiles in the FSP. Occam's razor.

I'm not saying there aren't agent provocateurs in the FSP. I don't think an agent provocateur would be focusing on pedophilia.

This.

All things being equal, the controversy here isn't even that there were some sickos, but how it was responded to.

On the point of sick fuckers - This is the nth time (Where N = more than three.) I've heard about an incident involving people who have used the very specific phrase "Anti Ageist" or "Anti Ageism" as a justification for inappropriate contact with children. This seems to be some sort of code among sickos who have glommed onto the freedom movement.

When I hear that phrase, I automatically start needling at the person about specifics of what they think is acceptable. It's a red flag if I've ever heard one.

If someone uses that phrase, I keep a polite distance, or start asking questions, depending on the situation.

I am certain that there are agent provocateurs in NH, but calling agent provocateur every time someone does something nasty is bullshit.

It is on record that after this incident took place, there was such a fight on that property between husband and wife that the police were called out for noise by the landlords, who weren't involved in the incident at all. This fight wouldn't have happened AND police wouldn't have been called, AND they wouldn't have skipped town if this whole thing were a setup.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: April 07, 2011, 05:53:39 PM »

You are mistaken. They were there since October. It is now April. That means they were there for six months, seven if it was the beginning of the month. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't already know.

How do you know they moved there in October?  I didn't meet them until Feb or March and when I met them they told me they were leaving the property in June.

I think they told me they had lived some where around 8 different places outside of NH in the last 2 years.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: April 07, 2011, 06:15:51 PM »

I would do business with a non active pedophile but not a active one.
I wouldn't do business with you.

People who admit they feel temptation to do things and don't do them are "inactive" or as I prefer "not".
Blackie, I don't go after people for crimes they just  thought about doing. If you believe that one should kill someone for thinking things I am afraid we are not on the same side, so your business issue is not a problem.
I didn't say anything about killing someone for what they think.

I may be ok doing business with a pedo if they realize they have a problem and are attempting to address it.

But fuck pedos who think there is nothing wrong with it, and fuck the people who enable them.

I agree. However Being a guy who has always been attracted to woman 25+ I have zero understanding of what a pedophile even is. I litterally find girls under 18 annoying and have no desire for a girl 16 or less. (not saying I couldn't be fooled)
Statist like to call a vast amount of people sexual predators. I get so pissed off at them that I may sound like a enabler at times, simply because I ere on the individuals side.
I want clear, agreed on definitions, that is all. And I want real predators to be treated as criminals and everyone else to be left alone.
My best suggestion would be to call prepubescent people kids, ie not exceptable to initiate voluntary sex with....
As I typed that, my stomach turned. I want to say 17, but I know I am probably projecting.
Does a smarter person have a better standard?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: April 07, 2011, 06:19:03 PM »

You are mistaken. They were there since October. It is now April. That means they were there for six months, seven if it was the beginning of the month. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't already know.

How do you know they moved there in October?  I didn't meet them until Feb or March and when I met them they told me they were leaving the property in June.

I think they told me they had lived some where around 8 different places outside of NH in the last 2 years.

I have sources. I will not name them. They are more reliable than either Summer or you. I'm not intending this in a rude way. They moved to Keene in October last year.

I could look that up but neither of them gave their actual name and I doubt Summer did either, as she didn't seem truthful about anything.

My guess is that they were not FSPers and that Summer may or may not be.

Also on this - you claim to not even know whether they are FSP people and yet now you suddenly know all about them and have had conversations with them?

Keith, you are not responsible for the actions of other people. Quit making excuses for them just because it may have negative political connotations.

These people were sickos and they ran off and that part is over. It's how that girl was attacked for going and telling people about it which is the issue. On that point, she did the one thing she could. Tell people. Tell people who aren't government. She did the right thing and it seems some people responded to it the same way the Catholic church would, by attacking the victim and trying to cover it up.

From all accounts, I haven't seen that you were one of those people. You may have been but I have no evidence of that. Good on you.

But please, man, stop playing minister of propaganda.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: April 07, 2011, 06:39:14 PM »

Does a smarter person have a better standard?

I dunno if I'm smarter, but here would be some good guidelines -

When someone should have sex -

1. The body (Both brain and endocrine system) are capable of performing the act. That means post pubescent. Brain isn't even done cooking yet before then. Pubescence IS sexual maturity, by nature. Sex before that time cannot end in sexual release, and serves no purpose to the prepubescent either physically (Can't get pregnant) or emotionally. (No hormone dumps yet.)

2. BOTH parties involved in sex must be capable of financially and emotionally supporting the existence of another human being (A child) apart from themselves ALONE, without the sexual partner in the picture.

3. There are dozens of reasons why incest is bad. Genetics, abuse of power, (You can't be the primary caregiver and authority over a child and claim that their ability to consent, and likelihood to consent wouldn't be bent toward satisfying the desires of said ultimate authority figure.) social stigma, physical damage (I'd hate to even speculate what damage a 200 pound adult male with an 8 inch penis could do to a child's vagina or anus.)

That would be my bare minimum. BARE MINIMUM. My default answer without debate would have been unrelated genetically (And let's not fuck around, unadopted as well. I'm irritated that I even have to say this.) and 16 or so, maybe 20 or 30 years ago, but nowadays I'd semi jokingly say 25. Having a not overrun credit account might also be a good indicator.

Personally, I think any woman under 25 is fucking insane and should never get closer than Tazer range outside of a group meeting.

None of this accounts for people of the same age. Two twelve year olds wanna play "Hot Dog In Bun" there's not much you can do about it apart from explain why it's a bad idea. Of course, they're already fucking idiots full of fuck hormones, so likely they won't listen. Keep them physically separated and well educated and hope for the best.

You don't fuck prepubes. I don't fuck anyone but my wife.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 06:41:19 PM by John Shaw »

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: April 07, 2011, 07:04:55 PM »

The supposed pedophiles were also very recent movers.

Agent provocateurs perhaps?

That sounds likely actually.

I highly doubt it.

Ian and the others aren't condoning pedophilia
That sound exactly like what Ian is doing.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/condoning
condone - From Latin condonare, "refrain from punishing," it does not mean "approve of, endorse"; it means "let something pass without interference even though you probably disapprove," or "pardon, forgive, overlook."

Ian doesn't condone racism, but he does condone pedophilia. In the past I think he has said that a pedophile is just someone who loves kids.

Corrected. A better word would be "encouraging".

Shaw's telling of the dispute between the couple causes me to now doubt that the couple are feds.

I find it more likely that there really are pedophiles in the FSP. Occam's razor.

Of course there are. As well as in the grocers, the bank, church, hospitals and probably right around the corner from wherever any of us live.

I'm really protective of my kids. There are a few people in the friends & family group that I think are a little sketchy, so I intentionally keep my kids away from them. I don't ask those people outright because it's such a taboo subject - that's where I kinda get hung up on this shit, not wanting the info to be buried.

Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: April 07, 2011, 09:42:54 PM »

I have sources. I will not name them. They are more reliable than either Summer or you. I'm not intending this in a rude way. They moved to Keene in October last year.

Maybe you are correct.  However, when they left the area, they were living 2 towns away from Keene.

Also on this - you claim to not even know whether they are FSP people

Right.  I cannot confirm because neither of them ever shared their name with anyone as far as I know.

and yet now you suddenly know all about them and have had conversations with them?

Sure, they came to Keene in late Feb or early March to hang out with folks.  So I talked to them.

Quit making excuses for them just because it may have negative political connotations.

I may have done that at some point, not sure.

It's how that girl was attacked for going and telling people about it which is the issue.

She wasn't attacked.  She caused a bunch of noise and then fled.  Other folks actually tried to help but she did so much damage to the situation that there is a chance that there is a pedo out there in the wild.  I didn't learn about all of the damage she caused until she had caused most of it so I was too late to do one more than one thing to help her.  However, she was so panicked, hate filled, crazy or whatever it was to take any of the helpful advice.

She claimed to be a voluntarist.  However, when someone asked her to leave property she wasn't welcomed at, the first thing she did was try to get them arrested.  Yes, she did that.  I mean, could she has done anything worse?  I guess, she could have been trespassing and then shot the person over and over again.

But please, man, stop playing minister of propaganda.

I don't have a clue what you are hinting at.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: April 07, 2011, 09:55:25 PM »

She wasn't attacked.

She got kicked out of the place she was staying*, is what I've heard from multiple sources. She was offered lodging elsewhere (By another, non-Keene, party) but chose to go back to Utah instead.

She got piled onto in that FB thread, too.

Let's be real, she got ostracized for ostracizing someone, and then made a comment speculating about what recourse she had, (Yes, including the possibility of contacting the only agency allowed** to deal with children, which was indeed, a gooberment one.) leading to more verbal attacks.

The fact is, she did the right thing and got lectured for hours about it, because her actions may have led to the state jumping in, which had nothing to do with her. Whether the state jumped in or not was not her problem, though, unless she contacted them directly, which as I understand it she did not.

People got pissed because she posted about this shit on Facebook. I know this because I was one of her FB friends before her account was deleted.

Ostracism requires telling everyone what the bad person did. She did that and it scared certain people in Keene, so they tried to get her to keep quiet.

My opinion (I admit that this is speculation) is that people were more worried about how the FSP and Keene in particular looked than what happened to those children or that girl, and took actions that look pretty bad to shush it up.

*I won't say where at this point or by who.

**You know I'm an anarchist and how I stand on contacting gooberment, so let's not have that debate.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:01:43 PM by John Shaw »

Amazing Richard

« Reply #4090 on: April 07, 2011, 10:22:36 PM »

Pretty soon, the Pedo State Project will bite the dust. The dude who wrote the agorist manifesto mentions how these types of FSP things never worked out, in the past.

I imagine the crap drama we have already been exposed to in regards to the Pedo State Project is just the tip of the iceberg. Remember...there was another pedo, a while back who got busted. I don't remember his name, but I'm pretty sure he is out of the scene, now.

You need to keep yer kids away from the Pedotarians.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #4091 on: April 07, 2011, 10:57:04 PM »

Pretty soon, the Pedo State Project will bite the dust. The dude who wrote the agorist manifesto mentions how these types of FSP things never worked out, in the past.

I imagine the crap drama we have already been exposed to in regards to the Pedo State Project is just the tip of the iceberg. Remember...there was another pedo, a while back who got busted. I don't remember his name, but I'm pretty sure he is out of the scene, now.

I am so glad you live in another country Pubeshit.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Amazing Richard

« Reply #4092 on: April 07, 2011, 11:24:09 PM »

I'm curious as to why this FTL pedo-talk has been going on the way it has for years. As Blackie stated, Ian is opposed to "racism", and can be quoted that Ian thinks racism is "disgusting". Yet, Ian gives this pedo dude an easy time, even when the dude admits to being a pedo, and has been messing around with his 8 year old son (if I got the story right).

From a business sense...what is the "target market" here? Are we to believe that Ian is ok with sexual pervs, but he does not want us folks who do not carry the "white guilt" around?

I remember when some black called up the show and talked about how FSP was "racist", Ian told a story about how he and his camp ostracized some "racist" protest in NH.

But this pedo messing around with his 8 year old son basically gets a thumbs up from Pedo Talk Live!??!? And not only that, but Ian decided to ostracize a mother with a young child who attempted to inform others that there is a pedo on the loose!??!

This really might be a good time for FTL to pack it up and go back to Florida, and go enjoy the weather over there.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #4093 on: April 07, 2011, 11:25:18 PM »

I am so glad you live in another country Pubeshit.

Why is that, Anarchic?

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #4094 on: April 07, 2011, 11:38:17 PM »

I will agree with the Princess on one thing.............

Ian does seem very hung up on the "white guilt" thing. You can be a pedo, and he may even look down on you somewhat, but say ONE thing about something someone did, and bring his race into it, even as an aside, all of the sudden ............................ YOU'RE THE FUCKING ANTI-CHRIST........ZERO TOLERANCE!!!!

That always bugs me a little. Dont hate or even dislike the guy for it............ just annoys me.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 28 queries.