Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Chaos is the only sensible answer. Cthulhu is awake!!!
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 443   Go Down

Author Topic: Chaos is the only sensible answer. Cthulhu is awake!!!  (Read 1406578 times)

Russell Griswold

Re: Chaos is the only sensible answer. [TSFW] Cthulhu is awake!!!
« Reply #2505 on: September 06, 2009, 12:45:42 PM »

T̼ͪ̔̌ͅǫ̦͉̤̤͚̥̥̈́ͦ̂̒͒̆̀̒̄ ̧̡̠͍͑̾́͞í͔̹̾̆ͫ͞n̔ͦ̏͂͏̼̮͖ṿ̷͓̽ͣ̅͊̉̄̉̈̀̕ǫ̱͛̈ͦ̄̀k̭͔̳̱̥̺͋ͤͮ̽̄͗̐͡e̸̢̯͕̱̰ͦ͆͐ ̨̟̯̘ͪ̏̃͗̋ͮt̢͈̠̫̭̥͔̾͌ͤ̌̀̕h̤̱̤͕̲ͥ̉̓̇̐͋ͣ̚e̵͂̍̓͛̀̅̄͒҉̬̠̪̥ ̛͔̠̺̺̜͒̈̎̆̀h̷͎ͭ̒̅̄̾ͦͭ̑̚ĭ̧̮̜̜͉̐v̴͇̞͎̥̘̹͚ͯ̓̊͂ë̛̘̝̝͓͓̲̱̙ͪ̋ͮ̋ͯͩ-̬̓͛̐̀́ṃ̴̥ͫ̉͂̔̋̎̄̑͋͝i̵̝̬̜̲̘̹͇̮̙͋͒̉ͧͥ͞ṉ̢̹̪͕̙͖͎̀͊̽ͫͩ̈́͆͢d̸͙̝͍ͨ͋̇͐̍̿ ̼̘ͫͬ̀͗͋̒̇r͖͇͔̔̆͐̓͑ͬ͒̚͢ê̠̤̄͒ͮṕ̷̤ͨͤ̔̉ͤ̃ͤ͘r̓͆͏͎̣̹ę̸̹̪̍̽͊ͦ̈̌š͈͈͖̥͑̑ͥ̋̈e̥̤̰ͣ̉͘n̶̡̻̯͕̙͖̘̗̱ͮ̄t̲ͥ͌́̎̽̔í̠̖͙͔͎̪͙͖͊̚͜ͅn̝ͦ͋̕͟g͈̫̙̜̼͋̆̓̌͠͝ ͉̀ͯͦ̑̈́c̦̬͔̤̠̠̬̩͖̈͂͐͆́̚͜hͨ́̾̚͞͝҉͍̼͇͕̪͓ͅạ͖͚̪̘ͯ̈ͨ̐̍o̧ͩ͗ͬ͂̍ͭ̈҉̼̮̟̱ͅs̡͙̳͚ͮ̎ͤ͐.̧͖̟̤̙̗̭̘̖͛̍ͮͯ͠
͆̔̒̊̉̊͠҉̸͙̲̮̣̜̖̦ͅI̤̬̤͇̣͙̝͐̿̕n̸̡̜̫͙͖ͨ͌̎ͭv̶͑ͩ̌͑̔͐̎ͦ͏̙̤͍o̶̶̹̦̦̗͊̌̈ͯk̰̤̝͍͙͙̄̃͊i͓̥̹̙̣͎̮̐́̃̃̈͝͠ň̺̟͖̱̩ͯ͊͂ͦ̕͟͝g̝̹͓ͨ̔̓̋̈́ͭ͛ͤ̐́ ̶͈̱̦̭̾ͭ͌̇̕͝t͇͍́ͯ̽̀̏ͬ͗͆̕͟͠h̛̻̣͉͈̅̀̄ͬ̍̃͊̇͂͢ͅẹ̴̢̣̬̼̳̹̭͊̆̀ ̷̮̲̝̪̳̖̪̱̻ͥ̎ͫf̳̼͔̠̦̪͇̘̓̆̂̅̌̋͒̊͡e̷͍͙̋̐́ě̪̺̳̼̭̰͚̩͋͝l̝̦̮̻̫̟͎ͥ̇̎̍ͫ̊̽̕i̜̘͉̘ͨ͐̎̿̾ͬ͆͌͠n̦̘͓̣͇̥͓̒̍ͬ̔̏͋ͩ̍̕g̸̵͚̺͓͚̺̍̃̑͢ ̷̨̛̟̦̪̱̖͉́̅ͫ͑̋̽͐̈́ͅo̢̠̜̥ͮ̍͊ͅf͒͑ͧ̃̾̔̍͝͏̨̠̦̖̻ ͙̱͖̩͈̥ͧ̏ͧ͌͐͟͝c̦͔̗̠̬̟͕͑̍ͨ́ͅh̡͍̘ͫa͈̽͒͑ͩ̀͢͠o̜͇͚͙͂̂̇ͮ̄̈̚s̡̓̈́̽̉ͣ҉͚͈̼̟̥͍͝.̠̼̪̜̽̋͢
̷̭͎̹͈̬̳̌̔ͮ̍͊ͯ͠W̮̔͋̓̋͞i̧̫̼̦̟̼̞̝̱̤̓̎̽͆̐́͠͝ṱ̢̗̹̼̣̠̦ͯ͆͂̔͂̓ͨ̕ẖ̛̗̇̂͋͆o͈̼̮͎̫̮̍ư̩̺̝̈̉̇͛́̚ṯ̪̓̅́͡ ̶̤͍̒ͭ͆͟o̹̥͕͉͖̗̣̅ͪ͘̕r̡͑̽͐͏̨̫̰ḍ̡̢̙̠̦̗̯̪̇ͭ̓ͬ͑͜ê̢̬̮͔͑͋̔̽r͔̖̠̣̞̖̠͗ͅ.̨͛̓͛̐̚͏̙̘̥̟
̸͍̳̬͉̻̺̼ͨͥ̀T̴̥͕̙̳̥͎̞̀ͫh͇͇ͣeͥͧͤͨ͌҉҉̳̖̦̺̹ ͧͤͦ̈ͫ̓̅ͪ҉̟N̴͉͇̋ͤ͒̂͘ȩ̛͍͓͊͒ͬ̏̚͡ẕ̦͓̈́̌ͯͥ͗̈ͫͮp̝͖̘͍̼̻ͩ͆̊͗̽̏͌͗́̚͜e̛̟͚̟̍̀̉ͪ͑̈́̍̋ͣ͢͟ͅr̛͓͕̘̤̮̻ͥ͐̑̉ͮͩͤ́d̦̞̭͖̼̺̗͈̑ͬí̸͇̜̳̠͂̿͂ͮ̋̃͜ͅa̵̢̰͖̬͓̩͇̓͟ņ̵͕̱̼̈́̒̏͒ ̢͇̭̮̟ͫ̈ḧ̨̲̠̪̥́̿̈́̎ḯ̮͍͉͍͍͇̯̳̄̂̋ͮ͠v͑ͮ̎ͮ̿͜͏̧̻e̘̞̘̞͕͍͉̗̩̊̒̀͢-̴̪̩̩͍͑̎ͣ̒m̜̦̾̎̆ͣͨͣͥ̚i̳̥̲̦͕̼͗̽̇͑͐̚ň̯͖͖͍̜̯͖͛̊ͬ̃d͕̺̠̠̱̋̌̈͌͛̀ͅ ̸ͤ͛̐ͦ͏̻̩̭̗̘͍̭̭̰oͥ̋̆ͥ҉͍̠͙̯͖f̷̴̧͍̪̦̘͉̥̾͆ͨͣ͌ͩ̋ͨͅ ̐̌̀ͤ͑͋͏̦̼̙͕̰̦͝c͋҉̲͎͍̻͞h̩͇͉͉͈͍͔͌ͮ̍ͧ̔̓̀͑a̷͆͆͏͚̻̩̯̬͎͟oͨ̀ͨ̾͏̹̫̦̩ͅsͣ̈́̎̈̓͒ͤ̓̅͝҉̠͎ͅ.̷̬͖͇̝̞̪̀̐ͣ͒̕ ̸̢̘̌̀ͤͪZ̸͈̦ͤ̽ͫ͆ͭ̚͝͝ä̮͎́ͨͭ̒ͥ͑̚̕͡l̩̗̥̰ͬͯͯ͟͠g̝̟̭͒ͥ͒ͫ͡o̡̤͂̏̐̎́̒́.̙̳̮̫̥̥͍ͭ̇͗̄͢͞ͅͅ
̢͉̤̙͎̹̻̲̀̄̆̉̇̋͛͊͞H̨̾̑̎̀̉҉̺͚̼̯̞̞͓e̸̳̱̮͓ͬͦͅ ̶͕̪̩̯̰̥̲̬́̇͞w̷̧̫̥̲̑h͇̱̤̻̓̄ͭͣͤ̔͊ͤ͢͜͞ö͆͋ͯͩ̀͏͚͎͚̻̩ ̩͉̖͔͍͎̳̤̂̓͋̍͒̌̆̚̚W̴̧̛̲̹̲̾͌̌̃͒͂a͈͕̠̭ͮͨ͠ͅì̴̠̝͇̪̲̰̰̹͂̎ͣ́ͪt̴͓̜̩͈̱̞ͫ̈́͐͘s̢̟̻̗͚͙̉͡ ̡̦͕̪̙͇͎̽̎͒̕B̮̫͓͕͖̬̯͑ͦͭë̦̰̓̈ͩ́͟͟h͒̅̑̒͆҉̱̙̜̙̦̖̜iͧ̀͂̚͟͝҉̰̻͓̻̬n̴̦̗̣̏͐͞d̷͇̤̰̲̥̈̓̄͞ͅ ̧̋̃̆ͮ͂̇͗ͭ͏̘̪͎Ţ̨̗̪̳̊̎ͯͦ͢ẖ̷̡͚̱̥͕̭̗̓ͥ̓͒͜e̹̥͔̰ͭ̂̏ͨͤͪ̉͗͝ ̛͖͙ͩ̆̚W̑ͩͩ͋҉̥̝͕͈̝̣a̸͈̺̗̖͎̤̻͙ͪ̓͂͗̈́̔̋̈̈l̤̹̬̐̆͒l̐͊͏̢̥͉.̵̳͂̃̽̕͡
̵̯͍̮̗̻͙̀͛́ͤ̽̽̔͂͟Z̩̣͈̮̥̰̤̄ͯ̆ͣ͂Ä͕͖̣̺̘̼̆̚ͅL̮̗ͮ̌͢G̝̻̼͉̺̬͋́̋ͧ̓̕Ȍ̫͔̭̰̰̬̩̙̏̄̅͛͋̓͛͡!̫̘̆ͤ͆̒̏͡
̭̟͙̄ͯ͐̈́̑̆̊͡T̷̳̦͎̺̻̠͉̼͆́̓͜͠h͙͖͈̗̹͔̐͐̊̌̉ͫͫ͞ȇ̶͍̬̂ͨ̈́̒̃͒̀̀ ̨̯̼͍̗̆͛̽̚̕͠ͅe̊͏҉̤͙͡n̟͕͚̗͒̈ͬͪͦ̏͑́t̜̰̣͂̈̄̽ͭ̎͊ͨͬ́̕į̛͓̮͈̲ͤͣ͋̔́r̴͚͓̲͉̤ͤ̽͆ȅ̡̙̙̩ͪͩͥ͞ ̴̨̱̥̦̳͔͊̈ͮ͌͊̉́̀r̙͖̈́̍̌̽͒ͭo̧ͣͫ̈́̎͆͂͏͉͓͔̹̮̟̫̕ǫ̷̛̪̜͎͙ͤ̉̅m͂͌͆͘͏̲̦ ̶̗̩̞̮ͨ͑͋̕i̭̩͐͑̀̎̏͑ͫ̄s̳͉̻̦̫̐̐̍̎̔͢ ̧ͫͦ̑͏̯f̟̝͕͚̠̟͓̩̑̀͗̕i̵̖̫͇̯̙ͦ̈́̍ͥl̷̖̹̖̮͔ͦ̐̈́̄ͧͧl̸̷̼̩̗̻̓ͤe̛ͨ̅̔̔̿̑͊ͩ̔҉͏͍̳̗͖d̷̦̪̋͆͑͗͟ ̵̫͙̜͕͍̹̦̽̀͞w̰̣͙̘̞͎̤͚̄͢͢i̡͉̮̝̟̯̗̩͍ͫ̌̈́͝t̶͇̫̼̝̜̗̙̔̈́̈́̋ͩͅh̷̗̥̖̬̹͇̼͕̝͛̈́͋̀ ̲̖͈̂ͨ͡Z̡̈̔̈ͯͫ̑͗̋͏͚̪ä̦̼̜͔̹́l̼͈̠̊̽ͪ͛͌ͨ̚͜͢g̻̹͇̣̖͎̪̤ͯ̎͂ͦͨ͒̎͞ó͓̜͇͓̩ͩ̾̊͑̏̊ͩ͑̕͜.̸̛͓͚̄͛̅̾̈́ͦ́
̩ͭ̈͂͊͋̿̈̾́͟ͅ

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Chaos is the only sensible answer. [NSFW] Cthulhu is awake!!!
« Reply #2506 on: September 07, 2009, 12:33:36 AM »

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090902/NEWS0107/909030307/1163/Bizarre%20act%20halts%20court%20hearing
Holy shit, this is juicy. You really should share properly with the group.

James Orr put an immediate halt to his criminal trial Wednesday when he squeezed the contents of his colostomy bag onto the table in front of him and ate it.

"There was what appeared to be feces on the table and on the floor," assistant Hamilton County prosecutor David Prem said.

"juicy"

I find crazy random shit like this all the time. I just dont usually post it cuz I can be lazy.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
Do yourself a favor.

Rodeen

• View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: September 07, 2009, 10:11:26 PM »

The life of a rocket booster.

[youtube=425,350]KE_FHxFrB6w[/youtube]
War doesn\'t determine who\'s right, but who\'s left.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2509 on: September 08, 2009, 11:52:09 PM »

The life of a rocket booster.
That was fucking cool. Not worth $100+ Billion, but still cool.

Libertarianssuck

« Reply #2510 on: September 08, 2009, 11:58:43 PM »

@mr. lindsey - how'd you do that crazy text shit?

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2512 on: September 09, 2009, 01:38:23 AM »

My computer has been running slower and slower and slower the past few days and I have no fucking idea why and its driving me bonkers.  Its like it went retarded.

I think that qualifies as chaos. I'm so frustraited with it.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Russell Griswold

« Reply #2513 on: September 09, 2009, 01:43:11 AM »

@mr. lindsey - how'd you do that crazy text shit?

E̪͇̤̓̅̀̌ͨ̀͊͞n̸̰͚̠̜̦̈́̾ͭ͗̐d̊ͨͪͥ̂̾̾͟l̳̳̦̘e̮̫͈̟ͬ̔͠ͅṡ̙̗̖̜͓̓̕s͚̉̃͒͐̒̚͜ ͕͎̦̟̠͙̂̄̒̊ć̮̒͂͂͌y̮̦̩̲͔͘c̟̺̠̟̓̿̏̽́l̸̿e͚̪͔͓̗̗s̨̯̗͎̯̜̗̖̈́ ̺̖̠́̐͐̃̑ͪ̐ọ̶̼͚͚̰̮̗f̞̹̘͙͒͝ ̸͖̘̉̍̃c̸̖͚ẖ͚͚͓̍͂͂̿ã̠͇̱͖̝̂̄̓̿̈́s̞̲̣̘͖̪ͮͅȋ̬͈͖̺̯̰̿ͪ͊͑ͬͮ̕n̸͍͇͎̞̐ͤ͋̃̓ͪ͗g̓̒͏̯̮͚͖ ͓̺̺̺ͣ͋ͨ͗́̚a̷̰͑͐ͯ̾̒̚ ̓̂̇҉w̫̹̃̽͂͗ͫͯ͂â̘͇̥̿͢r̄̆̃m̱̩̼͓̑̆̃͐͑ ̴͊͒ͤ̐ͧͭi̬̰͐n̢̔͐͂̏f̛̘̫̯͎̆̓̃a̲̺̫̬̋̈̂ͨͮ͗̒l͕̤͉ͬ̎̔̿̽ͯͅl̺̮̻̬̋ͩ͞i̚͏b̺̹̭̯͟ͅleͣ̈ͨͥ͒̇͠ ̼̳͍̻̙͍ͥn̸͍̣ͅö̖̼͙̟͎̤̾̓̈́̐̀̀t̳͉̤̘̿̑̐ͫ̕h̪̮̗̱i̇̿͐̒n͓͔̺̜̈́̓́̚ͅg̲̫͈͎͎̉͒̄̅̎̌n̘̻̾̇̌̀̀̍ͯe̘̱̭̞͊̎͝s̬͚̺̯͎̻̀s͉͇͉̓̈́͋͟
̰̼̟̜̳̥͋͐̆ͤͬ̆Y͓̘̲͙̳̰̾̐ͤͭ͆͘o̖͔̹͙̲ù͕͔̥͖͇͌͆r̩̗̗̗̣͍ͮ̒̅ͧͯ̾̀ ̓̓͗̀ͥ͞m͙ͩ͊̽͂̚ì̖ͬ͛͆̀ṉ̣̦̜͛̔ͬ̓ͧͩd̘̹͖̥͕̙̎ͭ̚ͅ ̣̙͗̉͛͊͑̔͟ḙͥͦ͡n͉͌ǧ̃̔̀̔̇͏̣̗̝̻͉̦u̜̘͖̱̓͌͌̉̈́ͣ̌͢l͈͔̟͙͙͉͕̆̎͋̓f̣̱͚͌ͧ̆̎͛̏e͚̣̖̮̙̜͕͐ͨ̈̓̂ͪd̜̦͊̓̏̈́̀̒ ̲͙̥̫͈̹ͫ̃ͮb̒̌̄ẏ̺͉͇̘̾̎ ̢̖̦̺̳̹̐à̫͈̹͇̼n̘̠̳͕͞ģ̱̫̑e̪ͦͫḷ̮̝͔͔͉͈i̫̯̪͚̖̫̿ͅc̬̤̝̱̮̰̦͐ͥ͋ͣ̉͂ ̴̠̭̭ͨ̇ͅp̿͡a̷̩̲͇̩̬͛̾ͮͧŕ͎̞ț͆̏ḭ̷̺̩̼̫̙̅̃̂̿c͚̯l̠̘ẻ̥̣͔̗̮͉͋̌ͩ̈s̐̑̓̑̒҉
͇͇̗͖ͮ̚S͈̠ͬ̉ͪ̿͑̚l̒ͬ̄ọ̷͔̦̜͒ͪẅ̙̥̯̖̳͕́ͯḭ̵̳̲͔̪̇̊͆̌̈́ͤn̛͉̘͇͖͙ǧ̨̤͍̫̠̗ͧ͗ ̈́ͯ̏̚r͔̟͈̲͓̎ͧ͛̈́͡i̶̪̹̦͕̖̝̮̐̆̽ͩ̊̋̃p̝̳̗͓p̹̹̭͖̳̈́i͍̦͋̏̂̏ͩͮ̌ṋ̷͇͈̱̀g̗̦̒̒̽̏͊͗͝ ͨ͛̄̏̓̌ͮa̗ͭ͝ẃ̝a̧͍̩͍͖̬ͣỹ̥̰̼̎̋̑̋͝ ͉̪̫̦ͨ̊̿͑ͬ̅́y̻̖̱̦͓̦͙ou̜̖̠̺̹̻̝ͨ̆̅r̗̙͚̥͑̈́ͮ̄ͭ̀ ̞ͣ̑i̠̬̱͓̹͚̽ǹ̠̤̣n̬͋̽o̎ͨ̇̂c͔e̛͓̔ͦ́͋ͤn̰͉̲̔̇ͯ̂t̲ͦ̍ͭ̄̂ ͎̉̐͑ͩ̆̃̊c͔͓̤̝͇̻͑̌h͙̹̱̗̣̪̲ͬͫ͆ͣͦ̓ͯi̮̼͗̇͆ͭͮ̀l̯̥̏͡ͅd̳̮͓̥̀ͅͅh̥̟͈̦ͮ͗ͤ̐o̟̟͍ͤ͗ͮ̽̃oͧͨ̓͢d͍̭̤ͮͮ
͖ͤ̽T̲̲͖̮̬͔͋̌͛̂̌̓e̞ͯͪ̇ͮ͌a̸̲̬͍̜̩͖̐̍ͅr͐͢i̧͖̻̳̳n̥̲ͨ̐g̥̅͒̇̊ͫͯ̂ ̜̟̳͇͋͑ͤ͂͋ͫͨą̙̳͍̜̥̳ͨ̔ͭw͕͇̱̪͍̎ͮͩa͑̓̓̋̃͗̄y͇͔ͬ̌̓͊̅͘ ̡̱̫͍͓̈̂̂͂t̢͎̙͇̞̄͛ͪ̂h̜̼̅́ė͓̦̝̱͆̋ͤͫ̋ ̆ͨͪ̐҉̻͇̺̬͇̲͎s͖̜̥̩̫̞̓͐̃h̜̩̯̣͕ͫ͊e̬̥̙͕͊ͩa̠͎̤̐ͫt̤̗̫̘̲ͅh̖̟̫̦̩̾ͩ͊ͪͤͯͅ ̭̐̌̓̑ͯt͚͔̼͒̃ͤh͍͋͡ä̱̂ͪ̔̇̊t̞͈͚̟̬̣ͮ̍̚ ̆͒ọ̰͈͇̔͋ͧ̂̈́ͅṉͣ̈̃ͪ̋̓c̳̬͎̳͚̹̩ͩͩe͐̐͊ͥͨ̚ ͇͒͜h͚̺̗̞̭̩̒ͮ͒ͨ̏̚ͅa̘̳̺̝z͈̲̺͚ͭͮ̇ͤ̈͛̈͝ě̦͙̣̚͜ͅd̷́̇ͦ́ ̤͓̼͆̔̈ͣͫͩͦ͝y̷̥̥̬̽̍̎̀͌̃ͪo̠̩͚̓̉͒͡ư̝ͬ̑ͥ͌ͬͮr̳̞̟͕̟̥̩ͤͥ̈ͦ ̫̭̺̠͔̌̓̊ͨͤͬ́̚v̷̇̀ͫ̉i̷̺̎s̥̙͍̊i̙̎̐͜o̼̤̫̦ͣͅn̡̪̤̣̽̈̓̓ͯ̄͐
̶͚͍̦̘͓̹̖ͣẏ̥̲͍̪͔̲̳ͤͬ̌͛̚ö̼ͩu̻͈̭̤̭̳ͣ̇͂̈̽ͯr̡̠̙̻ ̛̬͍̙̫̞̾͊̄ͤͮͭé̳̻ͨ̔ͧȳ͈̪̦͔ͧ͒̅͘e̡͍̪͈͌͒ͫs͉̞̮̬̺͇̱̆͡ ̶a̓̿͐̒͂͏͎̥̣͇rͣ҉͕̮͈͖ͅe̼̲̺̲͚͍͎̊̾̅ͮ̕ ̸̟̞̻̈́ͅf̭̹͕ͫ̐̂i̵̤͚̱̩͌̏̇ͪͮͣ̓n̵̫͓̹̝̗̆͋a͎͑ͩͬ̏̉̕ḽ̝̙̲̫ͯ́͌̌͛̕l̝͈̭̈́̇ͫ͆y̷̤̠̘̝̹̬̭ ͒o̬͔̺͙͒̇̿͋ͨp̨̩͍̰̥͖ͭ̂ͭͮe̠͙̙͊͆ͅn̓͛ͨͪe̼͙̲̙͍͍̦ͬͤ̓̆ͪͥd̖̦͈̺̞̋́ͦͥ ͎̘͙̓ͭ͆ͯa̳͇̪͔̼̥̓n̦͙̒̌͟dͩͣ̑ ̬̦͕̫̠̃̀̚b̳̘̙̜̔l̙̱͍̲͙̭̳ͯͯ́a̲̞͂̂͗z̵̘̰̫̜̦̱̟͑̉̀̽̋ͫ̑e̱͂ ͖̣͙̊̂͋͌̎̆l̴͖̞̘̤ͣ͗̃̒͆ͧi̦͍̻̙̦̹͆̎͆̅̅̀ͅk͔͚͖̝̮̘ͥͮ̅̚ͅe̱͟ ̺̪̫̰͔͉͂͋͛ͅs̤̫̰̹ͦͬ̈̚oĺ̟̾ͩ́̆ǎ̗͖̺̗̞̟ͪ͊̃ͤ͒ͩr͖̗̱̪ ̱̺f̱̣̬̮̜ͣḻ̼̱̹͍͎̳͋ͧͣ͂̒ͤ̚͞a͇̫ͮͧ̊͆͒̀͊́ȑ̲ͤ͛̒̎̒̚è͔̙̟̖̳̘͘s̈́̓̆ͯ̾͌͆
͓̝̬̙͈ͥͣͯͫ̆̄͑d͖̜̻̗͎͓͞ẹ̞̼͖̖̪͙ͮ̄á͍͇̤̩̩̬̝ͩ̊͒ţ̦̮̫̰̱̣͈̃ͮ̓͒̽̀ḧ̫̣̠̳͖̹͇́ ͫ̆̒̽̚ȍ̲̯̮̤͚̹̱̈̇́v̯͖͔͖̭̈́e̓͑̎ͮͬͤř͇͇̟̜̳̠͓̀̍̏c̺̬̝̤̞̹̲ͨ̒̅͊a̛͑̓͂̑͂͋ͤm͓̳͎͈e͍̼̬̗̤ͭ́̏ͣ̕ ̸͖͉͔ȳ̛̭̮͒ͩ̇͒ͪō̧͚̠͖͕͇̉u̬r̯̳ͦ ̸̭̞͚̪̘̞ͅe̺̣͖̜̬̬̭n͗͌̆͂͢t̩̮̋ͮi̘̹̤̤̳͗͆̑̀ͪ̔̆͠t̬̞͕̖̟̍ͅy̦̥͇̳̩͍̘ͯͦͧ̂͘ ̢̬̹̻̜͙͕̰͐̃͐ö͖͜f͉͕̾̑̀ͅ ͈͎͚̗͍ͮ̾́͂ͨl̾̓î̦̩̃͟f̧͔̾ͧ̾e̳̗͑ͧͥ
̞̙͎̬̮ͨ͢â̵̖̼͉̮̺̐ͦͪͪ̅ ̸͚̼͚̙͆̃n͈̯ͫͪͤ͑͞e͈̿̋̌͋ͣͥ̒w͉̔̓̔͋̌͐ͫ́b̧̤͕̺͛ͫͣ̿o͙̒͌̉͆̚r̩ͤn̛̉ͦ̔ͩ ͎͕̞͛̍̿ͬͯ̓͒n͇̫ḛ͉̹̺̺ͮ̏̍b̺̯̊ͪ̀͢ũ̮͎̗̲͍̬͈̍̍͝l̪̖̫͖̯̳͋͠a̰ͥ͛̆
̫͎̰̓ͯ̍s̰͚̳͙̝u̬̭̦͞c̶̀̀̈́̉k̘̹̜̮ͧ̍̂e̻͛́̋ͤͪd̳̜ͅ ̻̖̜͍̹̏ͧͨ͡t̲̮̲̠͕̬̀h̴͉̘͊̎̃͊̎ͥ̚r̲͋̂ͣͤ̓o̩̟͙̱̮͍̟̔ͪ̔ͫ͘u͕̻̳͚̱͎͌͊ͮ̿ͅg̤̘͚͍͍͍͓̽͗̅̈̅ͫ̔͘h̙̖̮̠̐ ̶̻͒̌ḁ͐ ̶̹̩̰͎̹̲̍b̘̲̱͇͒͂̇ͣͯl̦̮̜̪͉ͮͯ̒ͤ́a͚̳̦̮̝̺͕̔̌̄̉͑̆c̵̩̹̙̤̩̣͌̂ͧ͗̆̑́k͎̻̝̭̮̙̠͝ ̃ͥ̌̐̈́ͦͫ̀h̃o̶ͥ͒ͣ̄ͮl̛̝͔e͎͙̐̐ͤͬͦ̎
̼̳̳̤͋̽ͯͩͧ̊͜ͅṃ̴̘̗̻̗o̺̦͊̈́̃v͑̉ͬ̀̓̃͏i̩̟̪͖͍͌͌̊̋̄ͬͅņ͎͈̭͙̥̺̮̈́̓̇g̲̜̳̣ ̢̻̹̪̰̀́̉f̩̜͑ả̙̩̬͙s̜͍̩̭̘̩͚ͨ̓̑̿̿̓̕t̤͍͇͙ͤ͑͂̏ͬe̴͔͖̲̭͔͓̺r̺͌͂ͣ̈͊͋ͭ ̦̦͇͓̘̽̌ͦͦ̓t̼̒ͥ̋͌ͨ̚ḥ̜̪̔ͨ͊̈̏ͦ̚a̸̹ͫ̔͛ͯn̒̌҉̺͈͉̰̦ ͕̳̭͖̪̤̫ṫ̛̳̅ͮ́i͢m̵̗͕̅ͨ͛͛e̯͚̖͓͘
͈̙̅́w͚̪̩̺̙ͭͣ̃̈́̎̽h̖̟͌ͣͣ̄̏ͬ͢i͚̥̤͌ͣ̋ͯͬl̖̥ͣ͛̉̚͘eͨ̋͂̀̃ ͈͚̫̘̻̹̳s͇͉̣ͯ̄ͮ͗tͫ͒̽̋̿̒͟a̜̟̜̣̮̩ǹ̾̊ͩ͟d̛̤́͗̓͂i̾̂n͓̬̣̗̜̳g̜̻͈͖͇͍̰̀̅ͫ̆̒̾ ̰̠̠͉͎̈́̊̅̅̂͑ͦsͪ̃̈́ͧ̋͢t͙͓͉i̻̝̫̇̉͢l̪̓ͣͨ̓ͧl̵̘̱͉̻̜̪̓ͨ̐͊̃̚
̨̥͍̗͕͒t̡̬̪̟̥ͥ̂͑̀̆̀̏rͬͥ͊͏̟̻aͫ̕p͔̖͎̂ͧ̂͠p͕̰̥̱̐̾̾ͮ̂ͦͣͅe̾͌̓̏d̥͓̀ ̢͕̲͕b̶͖̞̣̫̻̋̊͐ë̯̹͖́ͧ̌̄̈ͧ͢ṯ͚̠̫̖̌͗ͭͦ̋̊͠w͚̄̽ͮ̒̓ͣe̔ͨ͛en̲̮͎̤̍̽͠ ̲͇͒ͫ̍p̜͕͉̹̙͌̍a̗̟̘͆̆̿̔̈r̨̠̮̝͌̈́a̭̺͈̝̥̿ͨͮͪ̃̀ͬͅl̡͇̼̟͈̻̃͛̅̀ͭͦ̽l̛͚͉̩͕͎͉ͩ̑ͅê̹̺̳͞l͈͐̓̿ͮ ͂ͥ̎̏͑͑҉̲̩͖u̷̐̄̓̆n͚͆̔ͥ̈ĩ̸̠͓v̲̩̠͎͇̹ͯ̉ͭͩ̍ͬ͜e̳̺ͣ͆͢r̟̗̥s̞̝̠̼̓ͪ͑ͫ̎̽ͅes̢͇̫̝̹̺͑̋
͉̫̲̦̞̮̚u̞̪̰ͫͧ̓́ṅ̂ͮ̌̒̓͟a͙͈̜̮̼b̏҉l̼̘̦̯͖̳̱̾̇͞e̿͋ͣͨ̑͊ ̪̟̼̪̙̙ͣ̈ͅt̘̳̱͓̹ͬ̇̚ọ̼̫̬̝͎ͣ ͔̞͈̻͙ͭ͊̓͂ͪ̀̚m̴͙͉̦̭͔̘̂͐̋̑ͫ̋ŏ̮͍̉͂̋v͙̜͂̈ͬè̯̫͈̠͇̞̪̏̇̂̄̈́̒
̽ͦ̒ͪ̊b̹͈̩̤͇̩͑ͣ͋ͩ̅̑͗͢e̘ͥ̏͋t͒ͭ͟w̦̯̩̖̮̃ͨ͒ͮ͊ͪͅë̠̦̘̼̱̯̳͒͌̋̒ͦe̵̽̃̊̆n̘̪͓̔͊̓ͧ̔͂̚ ̼̜̾̈w̒͏̹̪͔h̳͖̦̟a̱̹͌ͤ̊͆ͪ͂̓t̨̮͔̪͇͉̫̩̏ͪ ̢̣̍̎͂w̲̲̮͓̠̼̟ͭ͝ȁ̞͓̰͉ͮͥ̚͠s͖̞̫͙͉̺̹ͣͧ̇̚͡ ̴̦͍͓͗ͅo̸̠̪͑̆͂͒n̥͂ͫ͂̿̃̇̚c̨̤̲̝ͣͥ̾̐ę̫̞͚ͤ͊ ͇ͨ̉ͮͭͣ͠r͔͂̑̾ͭ̚e̮̯̬͇ͥ͗͆͟a̷ͭ̐̑̀ͤ̄l̰̗͔̗̟̽̆͟
̰̼͔̮̳͙͓͒͑̚t͚̦̬̍̋̿̇̒̄͡o͙̦̦̲̺̙̻̊͌͗̾̃ͣ̈ ͯͮͬ̓ͨ͏̮̺̩͎w̗̣̭͙̫̭ͬ̉ͪ̊ͧ̊ͅh́̔̀̐̆̅͏̱͎̘͈ā̻̪͌ͨ͆͗t̲̮̣̣͓̠̓͋ͬ ̰̞͖̼̠͛̆̈́̇ͬͦͫī̝̜̘̣ͬs͇̰̐̅̄͂͛ͬ̉͝ ̵̞̟̠͎͔̱ͤͤ̍ͬu̫̗ͨ̒͌̆̍̽̑͢n̺͓̬͋ͯ̎̂̑̽r̻͔ͯ̃̊ͨ̈́e̴a̬̝̳̟̙̭ͥ̉̿ͪͦ̕l͎̲̹̣͚͒̓̍͐ͦ͟
̧̮̲̘̃̈́ͧ̿q̜̮̣̼̻̓ͦ̏̄̈́ủ͕̮̜͔ͬ̎ͣ̈́a̶̤͉̗̭ͪͩͤͦn͢t͍̖̤͊̆u̦̺̹ͭͮ͗͌m̮ͭͯ͒̾ͭͧ͐͟ ̨͍̞̼̹̰ͬͬ͐̎̾l̞͉̹͒̔͑̈́̌̕ẻ̗̹͕̰̩͗͊́a̪̖̙̻̮͗̋͒ͫ͒̊p̨̱͕͈̟̼ͧ͗̑̅i̷̦̫̒͊̽̓̚nͥ̆ͣ̓ͥ͊̒҉͍͉͙͍͎̭̬g̼͇̍̂ͬ͆̋͆̓ ̖͇͉͎̙̥́ͪ̒͡b̗̲̼͓̬̾ͨ̎ͯ̇ã̸ͮ̓̏ͫc̡̟͈k̴̦̘̥ ̩͈̓͆̇̏̍͋t̵̺͖̩̺̚o҉̱̖ ̘̭͛̚t̴͇̖̉̌͂̽̎̍ͧh̫̺̠̜̤̤̎͒̀e̥̦͕̅͒ ̳̪f̴̋ͧͬ͛̿̃̚ṷ̡̟̙́t̢̞̂͌͐̿uͨr̬̩̠̬̠͖͈e̜͚̦̹̩̳̤ͬ͆́̃ͫ́
̖̏̐ͤ̑ͨ͆͢f͕͉͉͓̄̈́̍ͥlͨ҉͓̹̠͕̪o̲̳͆́ͅā͙̻̹̣̅̿t̙̳͍̳̄͐̈̀͆͐ͥ͢i̢̙̫͎͇̜͙n̨͇̩͉͓̭̱̑̈̃̒̓̆͛g̶̋ ͪ̂ͪͩw͚̘͎͓̞̙̾̉͑͢h̶ì̫̜͈̱̝̊l̙ͪ̃͡e͍̳ͩ̌͐̿͘ͅ ͯ̏̃́t͕̼͙̹̿̾ḩ̗̜̂̋ë̘̪́ ҉͚̥̞̠̳ụ̳͈̲̼̀ͨ̂͑ͯn̪͎̳̖̯̂̽̄͆ͣ̽i͈̦̺̋̋̃ͨ̀v̜̦̫͍̱͚ͧ́̓͂̉̽e̹̰͎ͯr͈s̨̩͔̖̗̻̽́ẹ̡̬̪͇͓̊ͣ͛͒ͬ̿ ͐̃͂҉͕̫̼r̩͙ō̻̤̗͓̈ͪt̫̯͋͐̽̒ͧͬͬa̝̅ͣͤ̕t̫̟͈͈͇͆̍ͪͭ̚e̤̮̞̗ͥ̂̈́͑ͫ̉̚ͅs̶̭̠̯̙͙̺̍̓̑͗ͅ ͉̮͖͓̓̏͞l̦̖͍̠͇̫̈̿́ͪ̀ị͑͟ͅk̖̣̠̐̅̄̄̑̚ě͕̹̬ͭ̊ͥ̚
͙͋̅͋a̮̹ͨ͂ͯ͆ͅn̆̏̓҉͚ ̹̟̼̹̮ͭ̃ͭ̅̌͋̋i̶̜ͨͤ̆̉͐̔n̞̼̠̬ͭ͊͒̀̈́͂̓t͂̋ͬ҉r̵͉̘̖̓̇͆î̦̙̝̓͑̿͂c̜̖̗̟̍̎̄ā̯̗͓̦̑̊͠t̵̯̘͕eͩ͂͏̣̥̙͕̦̝ͅ ̫̎̚p̟̦͇͉ͥ̃̂́̍͋r̛͍͕͒e̻̲̘̎ͤ̚d͕̓͛̌̐ͦ͠ȩͣŝ͕͙̟̗t̼̝͈̺̲̟ͩ̎̂ͦ̄i̩͈͐̒̆͑ͮ͑̋n͈̜̩̱̩̪̻ͫͩ͌̓͂ͦ̚ě̳͚͎̳̜̌̽̏̆̓ͅd̵̺͇͓̏̐ ̝̻̳̖̭̤̈͌̄́͂ͪͩ͟ẅ͕ͣ̉a̶̻͕͊̔ͧ͆͋̏t̜̝̓̉e͇͍̙̊ͫ̒ͭͯ̈͂r̨ ͉fͧ͌̃̅̒͆l͚̮͙̬͙̗̻ͮ͗͢ô̷͔͉͇̗̠̩ͨ̋̀ͅw̡̠̩̪̞̪͔̻̉͐
̡̼̹͎̹̗̾̂ͣͪͮ͌o͍͈̙̥͎̅̈́̽̉n̲̻̦e̡͖̫̘ ̻̬͍̠̅c̥͉̉ͣͅa̵̬̫̝̻ͪͨ͂ͫn̡̻̬̱͋̈́͌n̞̹̦̱͍͔̫ö́̀̄̽̔̚҉̹͚̲͎̣t͖̖̣̣̭͎̘ ̓͌ͫ͏̖̟̳̦̲̱ȍ̖̻̖̒̔̾̏ͪ͊r̰̮̗̤̞͔̘ͥ̉͝c̲̮͓̥̳̽ͥh̻͚̳̘͇̥̑e͙͙͙̪͚͎̽̏s̖͇̪̭̱͊̏̒ͬͣt̼͔̎ͤͬr̲̘̞͕̹ͫͦ̃ă̫͚̖͇͔̔ͥ͂̈̇̐t̬͂ͬ̚ͅe̿͌̇̋̏ͯ͌҉ t͕̹͚̩ͮͅh̯͂͆ȋ͂̄̾̂͆́s̫͈̪̯͉͎̀ͬͦ̃̒͂̇
̵͕̘̠̯̈́ͭ̍i͍̰̦̰͛͑̌ṅ͓͎̜̯ͮf̮̖̞̫̘ͥ̃̐ͦị̵̌ͬ̈̍͊n͙̯̤̱̼̟̳̓͛̓ͤͥͮị̮̹͍̮̩̇ͥ̈́ͅt͉͚͍̲̪̖̠ͮ̋̽̽̏e̪̺̹͉̤̔ͨ͐͑́ ̧̱̬͋͋͛͆ͯͭb̹̤͔̬͇eͥ̄͛̑ͨͭa̯̩̳̫̻͓̪̋ͧ̀ͪu̥͈̞̭̠͎͉͋͗t̵͔̥͙ͧ̉̚i̴̩͖̟̥̩̙f̾̊͑ụ͇̖̯͖̞ͩͦͯͪͬͨ͗l̵̯̤̙̘̮͍̭̄̔̔ͬ̉͊̽ ҉̲̖̱c͐ͭ͑͂ͩ͏͍̱͎̦͎͖h̦̩ͪ̓ͧͩ̽̕a̡ͨo̵̩͍̰̻̱͒ͭs̥͚̥͙͚͕̅̉ ̩̞̯͎͙ͮͦ̓̆̉̐̐ͤͬͦ̎͝

--- Beautiful Chaos by Stephanie Arntz

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos is the only sensible answer. [NSFW] Cthulhu is awake!!!
« Reply #2514 on: September 09, 2009, 01:57:20 AM »

wtf kind of bullet is this?

Oh, it's a 22-50 GMC
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:12:55 AM by Admiral Naismith »
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2515 on: September 09, 2009, 05:42:09 AM »

Frost

• View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: September 09, 2009, 11:50:11 PM »

rabidfurby

« Reply #2517 on: September 09, 2009, 11:53:26 PM »

All the Jewtube videos have their sound disabled, but:

Army with harmony
Doomsday, drop a load on them

Entropy, how can I explain it? I'll take it frame by frame it,
to have you all jumping, shouting saying it.
Let's just say that it's a measure of disorder,
in a system that is closed, like with a border.
It's sorta, like a, well a measurement of randomness,
proposed in 1850 by a German, but wait I digress.
"What the fuck is entropy?", I here the people still exclaiming,
it seems I gotta start the explaining.

You ever drop an egg and on the floor you see it break?
You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.
But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true,
if you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new.

That's entropy or E-N-T-R-O to the P to the Y,
the reason why the sun will one day all burn out and die.
Order from disorder is a scientific rarity,
allow me to explain it with a little bit more clarity.
Did I say rarity? I meant impossibility,
at least in a closed system there will always be more entropy.
That's entropy and I hope that you're all down with it,
if you are here's your membership.

You down with entropy?
Yeah, you know me! [x3]
Who's down with entropy?
Every last homey!

Defining entropy as disorder's not complete,
'cause disorder as a definition doesn't cover heat.
So my first definition I would now like to withdraw,
and offer one that fits thermodynamics second law.
First we need to understand that entropy is energy,
energy that can't be used to state it more specifically.
In a closed system entropy always goes up,
that's the second law, now you know what's up.

You can't win, you can't break even, you can't leave the game,
'cause entropy will take it all 'though it seems a shame.
The second law, as we now know, is quite clear to state,
that entropy must increase and not dissipate.

Creationists always try to use the second law,
to disprove evolution, but their theory has a flaw.
The second law is quite precise about where it applies,
only in a closed system must the entropy count rise.
The earth's not a closed system' it's powered by the sun,
so fuck the damn creationists, Doomsday get my gun!
That, in a nutshell, is what entropy's about,
you're now down with a discount.

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
Re: Creepiest Ad Campaign EVER!
« Reply #2518 on: September 10, 2009, 02:39:41 PM »

^^^creepiest ad campaign ever.
Do yourself a favor.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
Re: Creepiest Ad Campaign EVER!
« Reply #2519 on: September 10, 2009, 02:57:00 PM »

^^^creepiest ad campaign ever.

[youtube=425,350]yu2NqfISm9k[/youtube]
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 443   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Chaos is the only sensible answer. Cthulhu is awake!!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 27 queries.