Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Tax Resister Diet
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: The Tax Resister Diet  (Read 72851 times)

AL the Inconspicuous

Re: The Tax Resister Diet
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2009, 10:55:58 PM »

Don't you have to pay property tax for your land in the middle of nowhere?

In some states that would depend if you're a part of a municipality, and getting rid of uniform state-level property taxes would be one of the easier things FSP (or similar movements in places like Wyoming) could accomplish.  That's where my idea about Free Staters coordinating adjacent land purchases would be particularly useful.  We could also bribe local legislators with cheap fresh local organic tomatoes and stuff - who'd vote against that?  Plus the "Church Of Our Lord Messiah Alex Libman the Bread Grower" is also tax-exempt.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 11:03:50 PM by Alex Libman 2.0 »

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2009, 11:00:49 PM »

Why advocate a transistor diet?

I mean, I understand eating vacuum tubes, and diodes, and stuff, but a diet built entirely on transistors is unbalanced and will lead to health problems.

Say NO to the transistor diet.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Bill Brasky

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2009, 11:13:53 PM »

We are not the Mafia.  For one thing, we don't let government agents die as quickly and painlessly as they do.  :twisted:

You seem to be missing the point of investing in local untaxable institutions.  You need to kiss the government's butt just to buy a fishing license!  And when a fishing company fails to catch any fish year after year, they'll obviously become suspicious, bug you, and throw you into federal prison for tax evasion.  Skimming a little off the top is not economic secession!  And we operate openly - have you noticed that we're discussing this in a public forum?!  Freedom through obscurity is not what we're fighting for!

Did you, or did you not, reference earlier the death from 10,000 cuts?

I was just saying, plain and simple, I like fish.  And a large part of it is a huge annoyance for the government.  Which is endlessly hilarious to me, thinking about the agent trying to monitor tonnage of fish with a bunch of salty fucks undermining his every effort with glee and guile. 

Imagine how totally shitty your life would have to be, to willingly accept the task of a Federal fish accountant.  And imagine being the new guy, given the worst assignment of all fish accountants, because those things go in pecking order.  Rottweilers, grungy hard-assed take-no-shit fishermen, treating you like a fucking whelp idiot stepchild, nasty storage facilities, ill-tempered fish-cutters with long knives standing there giving you the stink-eye, or outright laughing at you like a moron asshole from outside the clan.  Coils of line waiting to catch your foot on a creaky dock, tied to the aft of a fishing boat crewed by a bunch of alcoholics who would love to tow you out to sea for 70 miles in a freezing froth of seawater.  You can't get much more uncomfortable than that. 

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2009, 12:19:53 AM »

You know, a lot of people working for Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union found the whole system to be hilarious too - there's no end to the little jokes and sly remarks that would circulate among trusted friends...  but they were still part of the system, as are you.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2009, 01:03:18 AM »

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2009, 01:23:28 AM »

If my nine-year-old daughter had responded that way to a legitimate point brought up in a debate, I would have given her a lecture on the value of maturity and intellectual integrity.  And then I'd sign her up for more Photoshop classes.  (That quote box anchor looks like an 8-bit rendition of a sexually aroused elephant with no limbs!)  Finally, I would take her to a comedic consultant who specializes in racial stereotypes, so she could learn to alter the text to imitate the perceived mispronunciations of Asians wuen dey tly to supeek Engrish.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 01:28:43 AM by Alex Libman 2.0 »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2009, 01:30:04 AM »

If you had a 9y/o daughter, you'd be in jail. 

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2009, 01:41:11 AM »

Your wish of me being murdered or jailed by the Feds will come true soon enough, but I can guarantee you - it won't be due to any personal weakness!

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2009, 01:47:34 AM »

Your wish of me being murdered or jailed by the Feds will come true soon enough, but I can guarantee you - it won't be due to any personal weakness!

I'm pretty sure it'll be due to a fortified compound and some creatively obtained surface-to-air missiles.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2009, 01:23:05 PM »

That's...  the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me...

Thank you, TaimuRaidiu...

I am deeply touched...

blackie

« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2009, 01:03:29 PM »

Breatharian's have the real tax resister diet.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2009, 02:30:35 PM »

[...]  Also, it all just makes damn good sense.  Nice work.

Thank you.  :D

Breatharian's have the real tax resister diet.

You can't resist the government if you're dead, or are hospitalized and forced-fed after a week!

That reminds me of yet another reason why tax resisters should take good care of themselves: not just to lower your long-term medical costs, but to increase your longevity, physical as well as mental.  If the government thugs can find any excuse to put you in an institution and/or discredit you, they will!

Vegans (especially those that also avoid unfermented soy and get enough B-12) have fewer incidents of Alzheimer's and other forms of old-age senility.  New studies are showing that vegans who eat right have more energy and stamina later in life - no wonder East Asian seniors are so much more alert and active than American ones.  The foremost of all liberties is the control over one's own mind!

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2009, 03:44:52 AM »

From Slashdot -- Reducing One Amino Acid Could Increase Lifespan --

Eating less of one amino acid might lengthen your life.  There have been lots of previous studies showing that many species live long on highly restricted calories, but a lot of this benefit may be possible by only restricting one amino acid.  Amino acids that have shown this have been tryptophan and methionine.  A recent study, published online December 2 in Nature, a highly respected journal, may help explain some of the health benefits of restricted-calorie diets.

Many vegetarian foods contain significant quantities of those amino-acids as well, but they tend to be foods I already avoid: soy (due to hormonal effects) and various seeds (due to portion control difficulties and too much fat).  The foods that I try to maximize in my diet -- non-soy legumes, leafy greens, and buckwheat -- seem to contain the least.  (A good way to get the data on any food is search WolframAlpha for 100 grams of it, scroll down to "protein and amino acids" section, click "more", and compare it to the tables in the two amino acid Wikipedia articles linked to above.)

Now it's not a game of extremes, but I think it's safe to say that vegans get less of those amino acids just by default!

Bill Brasky

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2009, 04:42:02 AM »

Vegans (especially those that also avoid unfermented soy and get enough B-12) have fewer incidents of Alzheimer's and other forms of old-age senility.  New studies are showing that vegans who eat right have more energy and stamina later in life - no wonder East Asian seniors are so much more alert and active than American ones.  The foremost of all liberties is the control over one's own mind!

Actually, the best argument I've heard for dementia, Alzheimer's, and other neurological disorders like Autism is because of non-organic meats, organic is supposedly fine.  Apparently, the feed used for meat production usually has other rendered meat products in it, which go rancid.  Essentially it turns herbivores into carrion feeders, which makes the meat-bearing animal sick from neurotoxin poisoning, due to bacteria putting out toxins contained in the feed.  Their bodies swell, making them larger to dilute the toxins within their systems.  We then eat that meat, ingesting the toxins ourselves.  This is allegedly what makes prepubescent girls develop breasts before they should, retain babyfat, and adults become generally fat as we swell to dilute the toxins.  We also become less clear in thinking - again from the neurotoxins - and eventually fall into dementia in greater numbers, at earlier ages.  In utero, this could be whats triggering the autism gene.  Or, partly.  There are probably a number of causes for that, but this is probably one. 

Dementia is increasing at an alarming rate, the older generations like your grandparents probably spent half their lives eating organic meats.  Just because thats how it was raised, locally -  and it grazed.  We're not so lucky, and grow from infancy eating engineered meats, and meats fed by rendered slaughterhouse products. 

These neurotoxins are also supposedly the root cause of madcow disease, through several generations of breeding, the animal becomes more packed with denser levels, get slaughtered, eats feeds with denser levels, the process snowballs. 

Traditional societies that don't use feeds, but have free-range meat don't have these effects in any numbers close to ours.  Amish, etc.  Similar societies can be found in south america and asia, where cattle and chicken feed is prohibitively expensive.  Amish people live to be old, but not senile.  Asians, same thing.  Its those toxins, and other things like hydrogenated oils, which we can't metabolize.  Within those societies, autism is practically zero. 

Diets of traditional peoples all (often) contain meats, shellfish, lots of animals.  They also go after "superfoods" like honey and nuts.  These contain enzymes and other essential nutrients that are not found in every other local food available to them.  So if they go well out of their way to gather a weird food that is lacking in most essential nutrition, its probably got a hidden benefit. 

Soy is a part of the vegetarian diet that should be avoided.  In moderation, you can handle it.  But soy is in so much vegetarian stuff, they allege you're overindulging.  You should attempt a soy free diet if you're a vegetarian, from what I've heard, simply because you get enough when trying to avoid it, because its the go-to additive in all things veggie. 

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2009, 12:56:47 PM »

[...]  dementia, Alzheimer's, and other neurological disorders like Autism is because of non-organic meats.  [...]

Free range meat requires a lot more land to grow, multiplying the production costs.  The future Free State Project can have (A) a great economic miracle with many of the world's brightest minds moving in, it can have (B) agricultural independence so it doesn't have to import food from countries it may be trying to secede from, which they may use as a bargaining chip to keep us under their thumb, or it can (C) retain its animal-centric food culture - pick any two.

And "free range" still more unhealthy than the meat our ancestors ate due to lack of natural predators resulting in lazy devolved retarded cows.  Their meat was very fresh, bloody, and most often raw.  And our ancestors got a lot more of their calories from gathering than hunting -- having meat wasn't something you could count on every single day -- and our bodies evolved accordingly.  Meat consumption simply carries too many risks for absolutely no rational benefit (unless you're in a survival type situation, and if we're trapped in a cave or something don't think I wouldn't whack you over the head and eat you for the sake of my own survival - tee hee).

[...]  Amish people live to be old, but not senile.  Asians, same thing.  [...]

Amish people would probably have plenty of people diagnosed as autistic if they were subjected to the same stresses and overzealous school psychologists - there's far more different about them than just their diet.  And, when Jebediah Goodly loses his wits - how can anyone tell?   :lol:

I'm not sure if the Amish eat less meat than the average American, but Asians certainly do, and it's clearly observable there how many illnesses correlate with increase in meat consumption - see The China Study [MP3] [PDF].

[...]  Soy is a part of the vegetarian diet that should be avoided. [...]

I normally only consume soy as soy sauce, because it's fermented and loses most if not all of its hormonal effects, and it has many health benefits as well, including further making sure I have a complete protein in every meal (though I almost always already do).
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 01:08:03 PM by Alex Libman 2.0 »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Tax Resister Diet

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.