Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Selling & shipping baklava! =)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: Selling & shipping baklava! =)  (Read 50430 times)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Selling & shipping baklava! =)
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2010, 02:37:00 AM »

I'd do it if it paid for: Gas, passport, and some sort of payment for my time and trouble. Also, I'd have to eat some baklava during the drive.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

yamnuska

« Reply #181 on: March 23, 2010, 09:36:25 PM »

Im sure health Canada would have some assinine rules about food from the US. Is that $25 what USPS charges? Good God. I still remember the story of the guy who invented powerbar, he was a Canadian who moved to the US because the regulations were much less onerous, to sell it in Canada he could not call it an energy bar/meal replacement. Fuck, even Canadian exporters have to follow rules, all wine shipped out of Canada has to have a certain font size/type on the label, like wtf?

Mandrik

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 26, 2010, 06:26:41 PM »

Sovereign Curtis is someone I consider a friend, so I'm going to be setting something up to try to help him out.  If you buy baklava from now until whenever (no deadline) I will donate 50% of the non-shipping costs to his CD Evolution fund.  If you ever wanted to order baklava from me now would be a great time.  You'll get an awesome treat & you'll get to help Curtis fund his legal defense.  Just mention it's to support Curtis in the notes so I know.  I will likely publicly thank everyone who donated to him.  If you wish to remain anonymous just let me know.

Thanks!
-Mandrik

The Muslim Agorist

• FTL Creative Team
  • Join the Counter Economy
    • View Profile
    • The San Francisco Muslim Examiner
"The Greatest Jihad is to speak a word of truth in the face of a tyrant."
~Prophet Muhammad

I'm tired of Repeating Myself

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 31, 2010, 09:24:42 AM »

George - What's the average turnaround time right now? Trying to time my order so baklava arrives just in time for the 10th. Mr. Joy's a big fan - your baklava & a turkish coffee will make for a darn near perfect birthday breakfast.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #185 on: March 31, 2010, 02:57:31 PM »

My review

George's Famous Baklava: civil disobedience never tasted so good!

Someone posted it on facebook (several someones I suppose).   Pretty awesome.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

error

• AMP Call-In Line Provider
  • FTL Crew
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • View Profile
    • Department of Homeland Stupidity
« Reply #186 on: April 02, 2010, 09:04:24 PM »

Got my baklava order. Oh this is some sweet stuff!

Mandrik

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 02, 2010, 09:42:25 PM »

George - What's the average turnaround time right now? Trying to time my order so baklava arrives just in time for the 10th. Mr. Joy's a big fan - your baklava & a turkish coffee will make for a darn near perfect birthday breakfast.

If you want it for the 10th, just order now & note that.  I'll ship it out Wednesday, 4/7 to make sure you have it by 4/10 at the latest (probably will arrive 4/9).

BTW, BonerJoe & I met, along with digitalfour, a few weeks ago here in my hometown of York, Pa.  We had a great time hanging out for a few hours.  BJ & I decided to go into business together for Porc Fest and will be offering such awesome things as gyros, fries, greek iced frappes, baklava, and maybe more stuff.  How does that sound to you guys?   :D  We're going to be set up in RV spot 13, which is close to the picnic pavilion.  I'm pumped!
-Mandrik

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #188 on: April 03, 2010, 01:36:12 AM »

If you want it for the 10th, just order now & note that.  I'll ship it out Wednesday, 4/7 to make sure you have it by 4/10 at the latest (probably will arrive 4/9).

BTW, BonerJoe & I met, along with digitalfour, a few weeks ago here in my hometown of York, Pa.  We had a great time hanging out for a few hours.  BJ & I decided to go into business together for Porc Fest and will be offering such awesome things as gyros, fries, greek iced frappes, baklava, and maybe more stuff.  How does that sound to you guys?   :D  We're going to be set up in RV spot 13, which is close to the picnic pavilion.  I'm pumped!

Nice!  I hope to have some sort of agorism food service some day, but with all the competition thats going to be springing up it may be tough :)

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #189 on: April 03, 2010, 02:35:25 AM »

will be offering such awesome things as gyros, fries, greek iced frappes, baklava, and maybe more stuff. 

I love you so much.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Selling & shipping baklava! =)

// ]]>

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 31 queries.