Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  LadyAttis is a bitch
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: LadyAttis is a bitch  (Read 23040 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: LadyAttis is a bitch
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2009, 10:22:48 PM »

Think what you will but if someone does almost nothing to make the world a better place, I certainly am less likely to listen to what they have to say than some others.  There are billions of folks on Earth and I don't have time to put much thought into what everyone has to say.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2009, 10:50:59 PM »

Think what you will but if someone does almost nothing to make the world a better place, I certainly am less likely to listen to what they have to say than some others.  There are billions of folks on Earth and I don't have time to put much thought into what everyone has to say.

And how does not being a "Super Activist" equate to "Does almost nothing to make the world a better place" ?

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2009, 11:09:49 PM »

Free Talk Live is predominantly a podcast? She stated herself that we are on 20 or so affiliates on week nights and 50+ on weekends. That doesn't make much sense to me. I will grant that podcast listeners are FAR more interactive and supportive, but there are only 1000s of them compared to 100,000s of radio listeners.

Does anyone else see FTL as mostly a podcast too? Can you explain that perception to me? I would think that if advertisers share this opinion that it would be bad for the bottom line.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2009, 11:26:41 PM »

A lot of people would make the world a better place by removing themselves from it.  

I personally listen to people who I find to be knowledgeable and insightful.  I also listen to the advice of the people who are where I want to be.    A lot of people do a lot of stuff to make the world a better place but that doesn't mean that they've actually accomplished anything along that path.  You have some of the people who might be considered to be 'super-activists' who have done a lot but achieved very little.  

Look at what a few people around here have been saying.  "I've been doing political activism for years and I got no where........so I gave up....and so should you."  

They failed so why listen to them?      
--------------

about the podcast thing.   I've always seen the show as a radio show.  A podcast tends to be a 20 to 30 minute monologue about one or two subjects.  The format of the show, even when listening to it as a podcast is definitely that of a radio show. 

Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2009, 11:33:06 PM »

Does anyone else see FTL as mostly a podcast too? Can you explain that perception to me? I would think that if advertisers share this opinion that it would be bad for the bottom line.

It's clearly a radio show.  I think of it as a podcast only during the extended editions when it is not on the radio.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2009, 11:33:55 PM »

And how does not being a "Super Activist" equate to "Does almost nothing to make the world a better place" ?

I don't know.  What are you talking about?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2009, 11:54:30 PM »

Think what you will but if someone does almost nothing to make the world a better place, I certainly am less likely to listen to what they have to say than some others.  There are billions of folks on Earth and I don't have time to put much thought into what everyone has to say.

I don't know.  What are you talking about?

I'm not gonna play games with you. You were obviously referring to Ryan and suggesting that zhe "Does almost nothing to make the world a better place" in contrast to "Super Activists" like yourself.

But whatever.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO ACHIEVE LIBERTY'D.

So sayeth the shepard, so sayeth the flock.

BonerJoe

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2009, 11:56:50 PM »

John Shaw is a troll.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2009, 11:59:08 PM »

BonerJoe

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2009, 12:05:08 AM »

After all of your trolling on this BBS I thought you were a troll  :shock:

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2009, 12:17:55 AM »

John Shaw is a troll.

He doesn't troll anymore.  He is a cool dude.

BonerJoe

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2009, 12:21:48 AM »

Anymore?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2009, 12:48:58 AM »

So sayeth the shepard, so sayeth the flock.

There goes the challenger being chased
By the blue blue meanies on wheels
The vicious traffic squad cars are after
our lone driver
The last American hero
The-the electric sintar
The demi-god,
The super driver of the golden west!
Two nasty Nazi cars are close behind
The beautiful lone driver
The police cars are getting closer-closer...
Closer to our soul hero in his soul mobile
Yeah baby!
They about to strike, They gonna get him,
Smash! Rape!
The last beautiful free soul on this planet

But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws
Brahman provided wings for the Dove
Thus spake the Super Guru

---

Seems to me, most people here listen to the stream.  I don't agree or disagree with the podcast comment, which also has little to do with the statement.  In fact, I'd kinda forgotten about it.  I tend to overlook things that don't fuckin' matter, when I'm concentrating on the main thrust of the message. 

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2009, 02:00:22 AM »

I'd still call the show a radio show, I just prefer the convenience of being able to fast forward through segments I'm not interested in. But then again, I haven't been able to listen to a whole show, or a substantial part of a show, in over a year.
Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.

Changed My Mind

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2009, 04:50:04 AM »

Where can I sign up to be a unemployed drunken retard super-activist?

lol
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  LadyAttis is a bitch

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 31 queries.