Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321842 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #4755 on: January 31, 2012, 05:01:00 PM »

^word vomit word vomit word vomit

You forgot to mention cocks and 4chan memes.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: January 31, 2012, 05:09:13 PM »

They shouldn't discuss the case BJ. We can though.
This Mackler fellow seems to have questionable rights to lease this apartment. Is he paying the person he is renting from? Who is he renting from.
Would you pay a person who rented you something he may not have the rights to?
Don't you hate it when the landlord doesn't mow the fucking lawn, that always pisses me right off.
But if it makes your dick all hard, I will admit I am a bit skeptical of Curtis at this point, and would treat him with a bit of caution had we met, and I am sure many others would as well.
Now please post some more gay craftsmen with cordless drills shoved up there asses. I like power tools, sounds like QuickMike is partial to DeWalt. See if you can find a Hitachi would you? That is my favourite brand.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 05:22:51 PM by alaric89 »

BonerJoe

« Reply #4757 on: January 31, 2012, 05:13:49 PM »

Now please post some more gay craftsmen with cordless drills shoved up there asses. I like power tools, sounds like QuickMike is partial to DeWalt. See if you can find a Hitachi would you? That is my favourite brand.

See? Now I don't have to troll you anymore. We're cool.

Here's Mackler's latest post. He claims he's paying the bank every month to act as a manager:

http://forum.shiresociety.com/the-shire-society/mackler-vs-curtis-and-robin/msg57736/#msg57736

And yes, the ownership is in dispute. But the Curzingo's can't honestly say they owe rent to nobody by staying there. If they are not making payments to whoever they deem to be the rightful owner, then it's easy to make a judgement.

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: January 31, 2012, 05:18:46 PM »

i asked there and i will ask here

when did mackler stop paying jake
when did he start paying the bank
how long did he live here "SQUAT" while the bank owned the house after the bank asked him to leave or pay rent
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: January 31, 2012, 05:28:20 PM »

EVERYONE WHO IS A PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE SHOULD STOP BEING A PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE.
The following was brought to you by the letter A and the number 2, and in cooperation with the Ministry of Very Specific but Undefined Ambiguity.

Well, I would.  Honest.  Then, I see this:

[...]good person (even though that person is not a Porcupine)[...]

And it reminds me why I hate people.

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
    • http://porcfest.com
« Reply #4760 on: February 01, 2012, 10:39:37 AM »

Well, I would.  Honest.  Then, I see this:

[...]good person (even though that person is not a Porcupine)[...]

And it reminds me why I hate people.

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm not trying to say only Porcupines are good people, or something. I'm saying we should be treating everyone here equally, regardless of their affiliation with the FSP. We shouldn't have one set of rules for 'ourselves' and then treat locals like second class citizens. Thats what Mackler is doing, treating a local in a fashion that would not fly if he were a FSPer. And I think other FSPers should oppose FSPers treating locals like this.

BonerJoe

« Reply #4761 on: February 01, 2012, 10:45:02 AM »

So, now the Curzingo's idea of buying and living in an RV has turned into a "promote the FSP" tour. LOL.

I can't wait for the donation page to go up. What a great scam, and people will fall for it.

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: February 01, 2012, 01:04:52 PM »

yeah.. ok

no one is asking the fsp or freestaters for donations to buy an rv, i have said before and i will say it again. i am planning on buying an RV with MY money.

i had the idea to buy an rv long before someone suggested curtis travel and pimp the fsp, can't imaging how using our own personal RV is any kind of scam.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 01:17:07 PM by Robin »
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #4763 on: February 01, 2012, 01:10:22 PM »

yeah.. ok

no one is asking for donations to buy an rv, i have said before and i will say it again. i am planning on buying an RV with MY money.

i had the idea to buy an rv long before someone suggested curtis travel and pimp the fsp, can't imaging how using our own personal RV is any kind of scam.

I had to chime in here. Keep in mind I have no horse in this race in general and will keep my opinions about Curtis to myself.

It would have been a much better response if you had said something along the lines of "I am not a scammer and I challenge you to provide evidence that I am, and I am insulted that you would suggest as much."

Vague answers about your motivations in response to questions about your motivations look bad. Just sayin'.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BonerJoe

« Reply #4764 on: February 01, 2012, 01:11:15 PM »

Oh, so that Chip-in on the link to the site that was posted up for a few minutes on the Shire Society forum never existed? It's still there. OK...

Google cache doesn't lie if you decide to remove it after you read this. You can admit to it. Or I can just link it.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 01:14:36 PM by Joseph Voluntaryist Non-Chalker Delano Boner »

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: February 01, 2012, 01:16:28 PM »

oh you are talking about the chipin where my customers can contribute to my purchasing of an rv??? that has nothing to do with asking freestaters for money. my customers send me gifts all the fucking time because i take care of them.

BonerJoe

« Reply #4766 on: February 01, 2012, 01:19:46 PM »

It's funny how I knew you would edit your post. Luckily, I know John Shaw had quoted it:

"no one is asking for donations to buy an rv"

It's funny how you mention on the page that you admit that the bank now owns the building you live in. Have you been paying the bank rent?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #4767 on: February 01, 2012, 01:21:56 PM »

yeah.. ok

no one is asking the fsp or freestaters for donations to buy an rv, i have said before and i will say it again. i am planning on buying an RV with MY money.

Wow, Robin, you just edited that post and changed the meaning after I quoted you.

CALLING YOU OUT.

That was pretty uncool and shady yo.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #4768 on: February 01, 2012, 01:22:45 PM »

i edited it because BJ said we would try to scam people using fsp, im not scamming anyone... and my chipin had nothing to do with the free state project, it had to do with my work. unrelated to the fsp period.

you are an incredibly douchey person... i hate to think i ever liked you.

i started that chipin before anyone mentioned this fsp promotion shit.................

so fuckoff

you guys are all cunts

BonerJoe

« Reply #4769 on: February 01, 2012, 01:24:07 PM »

So you or Curtis won't ever accept donations or compensation from the FSP as part of this trip?
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 28 queries.