Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1320565 times)

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1770 on: July 09, 2009, 07:23:38 PM »

Also, she probably had the two meanest dogs at that event.  They scared the shit out of me.  I was getting to where I was afraid to move through the crowds without knowing where the dogs were.  I made efforts to walk out of my way to avoid getting near them after they lunged at me.  All the big dogs were one thing I didn't like there.

Anyone get her name?  She spoke at Soapbox Idol.  Either way I hope she gives up and moves, we need her here.

Her name is Katherine or maybe Catherine. She is super cool and has a firecracker personality. She said that she's moving up in 2012, but she should totally move sooner.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1771 on: July 09, 2009, 07:34:23 PM »

Besides:  Twenty freestaters are more effective than two mean looking dogs.

I respectfully disagree.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: July 09, 2009, 11:07:43 PM »

She looks like a cute ghost because of the lighting.  I like how she names random states and claims to see activity there.  I'd be shocked if there is as much liberty activism among the combined 13,000,000+ people of MO, LA and OK as there is in the 1,000,000+ people of NH.

Anyway, she is correct.  Moving to NH and getting active (and not just internet active) for freedom is the best answer to solving our problems.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 02:21:41 PM by HR Puff and Stuff »
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

blackie

« Reply #1773 on: July 10, 2009, 01:50:12 PM »

Any updates on Marvin Gay or Ivy?

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: July 11, 2009, 12:01:19 AM »

Any updates on Marvin Gay or Ivy?
I was thinking the same thing, but tonight was a big night for the drama-pushing folks. Being at the 1st-ever sold out NH liberty dinner and all.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: July 11, 2009, 05:53:13 AM »

I did actually think that the gossip here would have to be limited last night....as so many of the partakers were at the dinner!

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: July 11, 2009, 06:55:24 PM »

I did actually think that the gossip here would have to be limited last night....as so many of the partakers were at the dinner!
What if Ivy showed up last night?

BonerJoe

« Reply #1777 on: July 11, 2009, 07:03:25 PM »

What if Ivy showed up last night?

Don't cross the streams.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: July 11, 2009, 07:05:27 PM »

Had she purchased a ticket, word would have likely got out that she had. Considering she's living in the basement of the restaurant and has new expenses in the way of pre-natal care....I would hardly think she has extra cash to go eat BBQ.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: July 11, 2009, 08:35:41 PM »

Perhaps the next Liberty Dinner should be held up in Bristol at the fine dining experience known as Ivy's Spice of Life. If ya wanna carpool, I'll drive. :D

blackie

« Reply #1780 on: July 11, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »

What is Ivy's Spice of Life like?

Also, she serves Marvin Gay's chilli?

Help ReverendRyan get to NH

http://www.freewebs.com/ryanm207/freestate.html
Dear America,

I lost my job.
My roommate skipped out on the rent.
I have little more than a dime to my name.
So no better time than now to take the plunge
and make my way to the Free State.

My name is Ryan. I'm 23 years old and have lived my entire life in Texas. On September 13, 2007 I will start my 3 day, 2,000 mile bus trip from Dallas to New Hampshire. I will arrive with next to nothing, but I will make it. Freedom is worth the sacrifice.

I hope to raise a dollar per mile to help establish myself in the state. If you can contribute, please do. If you can't, I love you anyway. But consider taking the plunge yourself. It truly is the last chance for liberty in our lifetime.

God Bless,
Ryan R. Marvin
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 09:45:57 PM by blackie »

BonerJoe

« Reply #1781 on: July 11, 2009, 09:50:23 PM »

Yep, I guess he lied about getting stiffed with the rent. Heh.

Also, "God Bless"? Haha. Scammer.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: July 11, 2009, 10:16:54 PM »

Ivy's has a decent menu, but I've never ate their before. The only time I was there, I was threatened by the police chief for OCing since I was helping Bill - so I just left. The chief thought I was Bill's private guard or something...

blackie

« Reply #1783 on: July 11, 2009, 10:19:11 PM »

Ivy's has a decent menu, but I've never ate their before. The only time I was there, I was threatened by the police chief for OCing since I was helping Bill - so I just left. The chief thought I was Bill's private guard or something...
What did the place look like?

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: July 11, 2009, 10:24:11 PM »

What did the place look like?
It was located in downtown Bristol in an old strip mall type thingy. It was pretty clean inside actually with different flags hanging on the wall, with a tex-mex feel to it. I wanted to eat but the police were insisting on talking to Bill around the corner and Ivy was in jail at the time, so I was pretty much babysitting the youngster for the time being. The cops even told me to smoke my cigarette in the restaurant because they didn't want me to 'interfere' with their biz w/ Bill. I was happy to break a state law cause they told me so.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.