Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1316432 times)

ny2nh

• View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1755 on: July 08, 2009, 07:52:11 PM »

If two people love and respect each other and want to spend their lives together, a piece of paper isn't necessary to do so. And that piece of paper can cost a pretty penny if that relationship doesn;t last. Been there....done that....not really seeing the point in doing it again.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: July 08, 2009, 08:26:29 PM »

On that drama front - I guess the last rant of soap box idol was dead on......Ryan Marvin not only screwed Brincnk and Andy out of a lot of utility money but also stole things from Andy....I guess the pawn shop and police confirmed that today.

Just for the record, I am missing a game which I let Andy borrow.  Of course, I blame Andy.

I was made aware of a solution to this situation.  The solution involves Rebel grabbing Tammy's butt.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

BonerJoe

« Reply #1757 on: July 08, 2009, 08:40:47 PM »

On that drama front - I guess the last rant of soap box idol was dead on......Ryan Marvin not only screwed Brincnk and Andy out of a lot of utility money but also stole things from Andy....I guess the pawn shop and police confirmed that today.

Sigh, what's so hard about not initiating force?

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: July 08, 2009, 08:49:27 PM »

Just for the record, I am missing a game which I let Andy borrow.  Of course, I blame Andy.

I was made aware of a solution to this situation.  The solution involves Rebel grabbing Tammy's butt.

Keith - I guess you;re SOL and never seeing that game again then.  :lol:

Dan

« Reply #1759 on: July 08, 2009, 08:54:26 PM »

Also, she probably had the two meanest dogs at that event.  They scared the shit out of me.  I was getting to where I was afraid to move through the crowds without knowing where the dogs were.  I made efforts to walk out of my way to avoid getting near them after they lunged at me.  All the big dogs were one thing I didn't like there.

I took a deep breath and got right in there with those two bruisers.  When the dogs calmed down she started chatting.  She's razor quick in conversation.  Said she's got some 60? possible candidates back home to start leaning on.  

Anyone get her name?  She spoke at Soapbox Idol.  Either way I hope she gives up and moves, we need her here.

Besides:  Twenty freestaters are more effective than two mean looking dogs.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: July 08, 2009, 09:02:18 PM »

Sigh, what's so hard about not initiating force?

I don't know but I remember when Ryan lived in TX and was kicked out of the place he lived.  He had just about nothing and took a bus from TX to NH.  He heard about the FSP from FTL.  Yeah for Free Talk Live listeners!
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

BonerJoe

« Reply #1761 on: July 08, 2009, 09:13:13 PM »

I don't know but I remember when Ryan lived in TX and was kicked out of the place he lived.

I'm pretty sure he told me that his roommates took off without paying the bills and left him alone, so he decided to fuck off and go to NH.

So much for that.

blackie

« Reply #1762 on: July 08, 2009, 09:16:04 PM »

Is he gay or something?

BonerJoe

« Reply #1763 on: July 08, 2009, 09:16:53 PM »

Is he gay or something?

I think I overheard at Porcfest he's an 8 on the Kinsey scale.

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: July 08, 2009, 11:01:07 PM »

Is he gay or something?

I see what you did there
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

BonerJoe

« Reply #1765 on: July 08, 2009, 11:12:48 PM »

Is he gay or something?

I see what you did there

I wish you weren't chritian and straight.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: July 09, 2009, 04:09:00 AM »

I was personally surprised when I heard that Andy and Brink were moving in with Marvin to begin with.  He always struck me as an extremely obnoxious antagonistic bum. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: July 09, 2009, 05:46:34 AM »

An example of a bad decision made while drinking.

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: July 09, 2009, 12:53:59 PM »

I was personally surprised when I heard that Andy and Brink were moving in with Marvin to begin with.  He always struck me as an extremely obnoxious antagonistic bum.
So was I...but I figured maybe they knew him better than I? The only thing I knew was that he talked a lot and that annoyed me. I'm beginning to wonder if all the people who annoy me are thieves because so far, that seems to be the case...

BonerJoe

« Reply #1769 on: July 09, 2009, 06:39:13 PM »

On that drama front - I guess the last rant of soap box idol was dead on

I guess this is it:

[youtube=425,350]8jQX5H-uJEo&[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jQX5H-uJEo&
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 31 queries.