Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 210   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...  (Read 545433 times)

bonerjoe

Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #180 on: August 23, 2005, 08:28:57 PM »

Arguing about how many angels are on the tip of a needle, everyone?

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2005, 10:30:39 PM »

I challenge you to provide 6 pieces of evidence that suggest god does exist. And retort these if you so choose. Again, god is just a tool by the elite to keep you.. the sheep herded together and in line. Allowing yourself to be herded by idle threats and invisible men is honestly embarassing.

I challenge you, send your god to my house.. hell he knows everything, he should be able to find it... when he shows up, I'll let you know... and then we can stop all this debating.

These are all old tired arguments that presupose that God can defeat God (which has not been proven as His existence has not been proven so His nature could not be divined).  I will address your point about it being illogical and a sign of ignorance to believe in a god or God.  I give you Stephen W. Hawkings in his book "A Brief History Of TIme".  Paraphrasing he states that even if you can explain the universe with a "big bang" (which he later proposed was NOT the case), or any other mechanism which brought about the "begining", you still must fall back upon some sort of "creator" to create this mecainism.  I recommend the book.  It's a great read.

Here's a link to some quotes from the book.  Just find "God" in the page...
http://www.generationterrorists.com/quotes/abhotswh.html
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 10:43:00 PM by ChristianAnarchist »

Russ84

« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2005, 10:42:14 PM »

I give you Stephen W. Hawkings in his book "A Brief History Of TIme". Paraphrasing he states that even if you can explain the universe with a "big bang" (which he later proposed was NOT the case), or any other mechanism which brought about the "begining", you still must fall back upon some sort of "creator" to create this mecainism.

Why should there be a creator? Human beings are so fearful and insecure about life and death that they crave for a higher being, therefore they create one. Simple as that...

We live in a never-ending universe, it was never created and it will never decease.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 23, 2005, 10:44:41 PM »

I give you Stephen W. Hawkings in his book "A Brief History Of TIme". Paraphrasing he states that even if you can explain the universe with a "big bang" (which he later proposed was NOT the case), or any other mechanism which brought about the "begining", you still must fall back upon some sort of "creator" to create this mecainism.

Why should there be a creator? Human beings are so fearful and insecure about life and death that they crave for a higher being, therefore they create one. Simple as that...

We live in a never-ending universe, it was never created and it will never decease.

Too bad Hawkings isn't still alive, he could have learned alot from you...

ladyattis

« Reply #184 on: August 23, 2005, 10:45:03 PM »

These are all old tired arguments that presupose that God can defeat God (which has not been proven as His existence has not been proven so His nature could not be divined).  I will address your point about it being illogical and a sign of ignorance to believe in a god or God.  I give you Stephen W. Hawkings in his book "A Brief History Of TIme".  Paraphrasing he states that even if you can explain the universe with a "big bang" (which he later proposed was NOT the case), or any other mechanism which brought about the "begining", you still must fall back upon some sort of "creator" to create this mecainism.  I recommend the book.  It's a great read.

A beginning to the CURRENT state of the Universe/Multiverse does not infer GAWD, it simply means that the whole thing is MODAL; moving from one state to another without exact predictibility by anyone[dig up some chaos theory, kiddo]. The fact remains your whole argument is retarded and you know it. You're just another Jeebus Geek trying to hide the fact that Jeebus called Gentiles DOGS[Gospel of Mark] and that 'he' came for the 'jews.' All in all, I have NO TIME for debating an ignorant little man. So until you can make a case for GAWD, appending Anarchism or any other political theory is...SHALLOW.

-- Bridget

ladyattis

« Reply #185 on: August 23, 2005, 10:46:53 PM »

Ummm retard...Professor Hawking is very much alive...
Stephen William Hawking, CH, CBE, FRS (born January 8, 1942, in Oxford, England) is one of the world's leading theoretical physicists.
NOTICE NO DATE OF DEATH? :P

-- Bridget

Russ84

« Reply #186 on: August 23, 2005, 10:51:13 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 23, 2005, 10:58:04 PM »

Ummm retard...Professor Hawking is very much alive...
Stephen William Hawking, CH, CBE, FRS (born January 8, 1942, in Oxford, England) is one of the world's leading theoretical physicists.
NOTICE NO DATE OF DEATH? :P

-- Bridget

Omygosh! you are right!  Actually, he had died, but was raised from the dead by a Catholic Priest.  That explains my confusion.  Anyway, now Russ84 can e-mail him and straighten him out...

ladyattis

« Reply #188 on: August 23, 2005, 11:01:26 PM »

http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/biography/Hawking.html <-- Wrong again Christian Anarchist, look at the SITES, there's NO GOOGLE NEWS REPORT ON PROFESSOR HAWKING'S DEATH. Asshole!

-- Bridget

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 23, 2005, 11:04:11 PM »

A beginning to the CURRENT state of the Universe/Multiverse does not infer GAWD, it simply means that the whole thing is MODAL; moving from one state to another without exact predictibility by anyone[dig up some chaos theory, kiddo]. The fact remains your whole argument is retarded and you know it. You're just another Jeebus Geek trying to hide the fact that Jeebus called Gentiles DOGS[Gospel of Mark] and that 'he' came for the 'jews.' All in all, I have NO TIME for debating an ignorant little man. So until you can make a case for GAWD, appending Anarchism or any other political theory is...SHALLOW.

-- Bridget

Actually, you propose (along with others) that it is modal.  You also will have to wait until someone (unlikely in our lifetimes) proves the chaos theory.  Funny thing about theories.  They are just that.

Russ84

« Reply #190 on: August 23, 2005, 11:05:01 PM »

Anyway, now Russ84 can e-mail him and straighten him out...

I'm sure my e-mail will get lost in one of his black holes.

ladyattis

« Reply #191 on: August 23, 2005, 11:07:46 PM »

-- Bridget

Actually, you propose (along with others) that it is modal.  You also will have to wait until someone (unlikely in our lifetimes) proves the chaos theory.  Funny thing about theories.  They are just that.

Actually Lorenz proved it when he tried to model weather and climate. In the end, his equations are correct thus far. You have to know refute their validity since not only does Chaos Theory deals with weather; it also deals with life, thermodynamics, electrodynamics, geophysics, and etc. :)

-- Bridget

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 23, 2005, 11:08:08 PM »

http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/biography/Hawking.html <-- Wrong again Christian Anarchist, look at the SITES, there's NO GOOGLE NEWS REPORT ON PROFESSOR HAWKING'S DEATH. Asshole!

-- Bridget

Actually, his resurection and exorcism was done in secret in an ancient castle in the Swiss alps.  Kept very low key, it's not likely you were notified.  Maybe next time though...

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 23, 2005, 11:11:21 PM »

Actually Lorenz proved it when he tried to model weather and climate. In the end, his equations are correct thus far. You have to know refute their validity since not only does Chaos Theory deals with weather; it also deals with life, thermodynamics, electrodynamics, geophysics, and etc. :)

-- Bridget

O.K. then it's settled, it's no longer a theory but now graduated to "fact".  I'll update all my textbooks right away...

ladyattis

« Reply #194 on: August 23, 2005, 11:12:21 PM »

-- Bridget

Actually, his resurection and exorcism was done in secret in an ancient castle in the Swiss alps.  Kept very low key, it's not likely you were notified.  Maybe next time though...

Umm got any proof? Has Professor Hawking validated this claim? Remember, trash reporters believe that Jamie Lee Curtis is intersexed despite the fact the doctors have proven otherwise. So the next time you read the Weekly World News, realize it was written to be humorous, NOT FACTUAL.

-- Bridget
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 210   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.