Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...  (Read 537765 times)

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #3135 on: February 23, 2013, 08:48:33 PM »

Wonderful, an other "invisible friend justifies my rights". Thumbs down. Next?

Actually, I was hoping for some discussion.  I see you are interested in dismissing the belief's of your fellow journeymen.  I can respect your decision to believe what you want, but why do you feel it's necessary to make comments that serve no purpose?

I believe I've thought my position through very well and I'm not looking down on people who have different views than me.  My belief is that "our Creator" cares for us all and will welcome us all when we pass from this dimension to the next.  Does this belief rate a "thumbs down"?

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #3136 on: March 29, 2013, 04:20:10 AM »

In November I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and wanted to know if there are any stories here about treatment.  I was actually scheduled for surgery today but I chickened out and I'm going to monitor my PSA levels a bit longer.  This is in it's early stages and people have been known to live for many years with prostate cancer before going terminal. 

I've looked into radiation and the "Davinci Robot" surgery and I like the robot best so far.  It seems either way you run about a 30% chance of impotence and/or incontinence.  Of course I don't want either of those which is one reason I'm holding off for a few more tests. 

Being in the field of medicine, we know of many people who have tried different things but I was just wondering if anyone here have stories of people you know with prostate cancer and what the outcome was...

Update:
I had the operation two days ago and come home yesterday.  Only one day stay but I'm sore, of course.  Have to wear a catheter for a week.  I can freely move about but not do any heavy lifting, etc.  The surgery should guarantee that the cancer is completely gone unless it has spread to the bones.  In a month or so we will get another scan to make sure it has not spread.
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.