Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Would You Ever Pay For A Hooker?

Poll

Would You Ever Pay For A Hooker?

No
- 18 (27.3%)
Maybe if she was really hot and I knew she was clean
- 28 (42.4%)
Yes, but only if it was legal
- 3 (4.5%)
Yes, even though its illegal
- 3 (4.5%)
Yes, I have in the past
- 8 (12.1%)
I wouldn't pay for one, but if someone paid for one for me I would take advantage of it
- 4 (6.1%)
I AM a hooker!
- 2 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Would You Ever Pay For A Hooker?  (Read 28954 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Would You Ever Pay For A Hooker?
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2008, 09:46:54 PM »

Rillion seems to be on some marathon posting run where it is her goal to get everyone to ask her "What she means". This gives the psuedo-intellectual all kinds of ego-power, and she loves to feel superior. I know all this, cuz I employ the technique, on occasion, myself.

It's getting you all hot and bothered, isn't it?

That's just his balls swelling up. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2008, 09:47:42 PM »

I think my balls are swelling up too.  :(

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2008, 09:48:08 PM »

From...WHAT?   :shock:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2008, 09:49:39 PM »

Not enough affection.  :lol:

rabidfurby

« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2008, 09:50:44 PM »

It can happen easier than you might think.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2008, 09:51:26 PM »

Not enough affection.  :lol:

I keep trying to hand deliver myself to him wrapped in a bow and everything but he keeps telling me no.  Do not listen to him.   :lol:

Richard, slap some sense in to this man.   :P
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2008, 09:53:35 PM »

The room looks empty right now. Oh so empty... MAH POOR BAWLS!!!  :shock:

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2008, 09:59:00 PM »

PROTIP:  Don't get a hooker. 
         -George W. Bush

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2008, 10:33:03 PM »

With the advent of robotics and realistic female dolls, I predict that sometime soon some enterprising soul will combine the two. Bordellos featuring anrobotic women will then be possible, with the machines sterilized between customers. (At least, one would hope!)

I cannot imagine that this would be illegal.

Would you visit a fully functional, robotic prostitute?
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2008, 10:33:46 PM »

http://www.cat69.com/desires.html

A place where girls can be "reserved" ahead of time, where they are selected for being "of a more humble persona," where "this is much more than just a sexual service, you will be sleeping with your girl, waking up with your girl, having breakfast, enjoying activities, etc."  Where "our girls set no limits to the intimacy of your experience treating you more as a lover, rather than a client. . . The girls we work with are definitely not "pros" in this field and we will not get into any discussions about specific sexual services."

Hmmm.....

Maybe I'm being clueless, but what exactly is the point you're implicating here?

Maybe she thinks it sounds great!

But I'm thinking she's implying a sort of semi-voluntary white slavery or indentured servitude.  Flesh trade.  I was suspicious at first, too. 

Well, not necessarily, but the things I quoted from the FAQ did make me think "Okay, so what did they mean by that?"  Particularly the last two bits.

I can't help but think of this in terms of what it must be like for the girls working there, of course.  And honestly, it sounds......weird.   They sound like geishas, in a way-- not just for sex, but as temporary "girlfriends" for three or four days.  Which is not necessarily a bad thing, just very non-standard.  I'm just imagining a guy showing up for this, getting together with the girl he reserved according to her photo on the web site....okay.....and then the next morning they wake up and go to breakfast.  And talk about.....what?  I sent the link to my boyfriend, and joked that they should put on the web site that the girls have different areas of expertise or knowledge, so that you could choose Tammy who specializes in American history and home repair, or Aimee who specializes in moral philosophy and has an encyclopedic knowledge of past episodes of Futurama, or whatever.  Maybe they put that stuff in the newsletters you have to pay to get, I don't know.   Boyfriend suggested that if I bought him a trip for Christmas he would go and find out for me.  I said I'd get right on that as soon as I win the lottery.  "Research" is the best excuse for anything.  

What actually worries me, though, is 1) being able to reserve girls, without any mention of the girls having a right of refusal, 2) such emphasis on the girls being "humble," and 3) "no limits on the intimacy of your experience." Which means......what?  That you're allowed to do whatever you want with her and she can't say no?  I sure hope not, but the FAQ is vague as hell so it's hard to say.  I'm not saying that this is a clear example of unwilling prostitution, but the thought did  cross my mind.  At the very least, I wish they had been more careful to make clear that it's not.  If I were a guy considering going there, that would be my top concern.  If the reality is that the girls actually do  have a great deal of control over how much they work, and when, and who they sleep with, then honestly it sounds like a great deal for them.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2008, 10:40:44 PM »

Rillion says that I wish Herpes on her, which is not true, and she will never find a statement saying that I wished herpes on her, but she keeps saying it.

You realize that the things you say here get recorded, right? 

When you get the herpes in yer ass, all yer fancy coooooool talk, will come to an end, babe.

I did a search for posts you made and the word "herpes," and about fifty threads came up.  It took me about .05 seconds to find this.  Seek mental help.  Really. 

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2008, 11:39:31 PM »

With the advent of robotics and realistic female dolls, I predict that sometime soon some enterprising soul will combine the two. Bordellos featuring anrobotic women will then be possible, with the machines sterilized between customers. (At least, one would hope!)

Would you visit a fully functional, robotic prostitute?
Sounds like a great idea for a new poll
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2008, 12:07:38 AM »

Then your imagination sucks.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2008, 02:00:49 AM »

Speaking of birth control- did y'all see a recent headline that "The male sex really is the weaker sex" ?

Due to hormones and chemicals in fresh water supplies of some areas, some male frogs and turtles are developing female characteristics and are developing smaller penises. The same is said to be true of some males born to mothers who are exposed to a lot of chemicals in plastics and hormones in food.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2008, 11:06:01 AM »

One of the unfortunate effects of modern society is that it coddles the dumb well into adulthood. They survive in a counter-Darwinian fashion, because well, we just can't kill 'em.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Would You Ever Pay For A Hooker?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 37 queries.