Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Should Ed be banned from posting on non-NSFW threads until he changes his avatar

Poll

Ed's new avatar is a pussy with colored pencils protruding. Should he keep the hell out of unmarked threads until he tones it down?

Yes
- 17 (38.6%)
No
- 15 (34.1%)
Fuck you, Asshole
- 12 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Should Ed be banned from posting on non-NSFW threads until he changes his avatar  (Read 16012 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Should Ed be banned from posting on non-NSFW threads until he changes his av
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2007, 06:15:06 AM »

All I ask is that nobody bitch and whine if a thread gets labeled NSFW.  It's fair.  It's not as if we're going to change the content by labeling it NSFW. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Should Ed be banned from posting on non-NSFW threads until he changes his av
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2007, 11:30:24 AM »

Warning: The more more people whine the more abrasive others get.

Well yeah.  A lot of us said that.  All of this would never have blown to such an epic (fail) proportion if it had been ignored. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2007, 11:32:31 AM »

Well yeah.  A lot of us said that.  All of this would never have blown to such an epic (fail) proportion if it had been ignored. 

I would have ended up changing the original avatar in an hour, maybe less.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2007, 11:45:21 AM »

I figured.  There seems to be the crowd that changes avatars and sigs frequently, and then the crowd that never does.  Through all the IMs, PMs, and e-mails I got, I had to tell them - if they'd shut the fuck, it wouldn't give you incentive to keep it and by proxy keep pissing them off. 
         -George W. Bush

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2007, 11:50:05 AM »

I figured.  There seems to be the crowd that changes avatars and sigs frequently, and then the crowd that never does.  Through all the IMs, PMs, and e-mails I got, I had to tell them - if they'd shut the fuck, it wouldn't give you incentive to keep it and by proxy keep pissing them off. 

Nothing but a good ole-fashioned food fight.  Funny part is, since all the pics were in avatars and sigs, cleanup was easy and the only evidence of a dustup that remains is the whining.

Edit: I guess there were some inline pics, but very few.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2007, 11:57:35 AM »

Through all the IMs, PMs, and e-mails I got, I had to tell them - if they'd shut the fuck, it wouldn't give you incentive to keep it and by proxy keep pissing them off. 

I'd like to have a peek at those PMs, E-mails and so forth. I bet it was good readin'.

The funniest ones were the posts reported by NATHYN. 
         -George W. Bush

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg

Through all the IMs, PMs, and e-mails I got, I had to tell them - if they'd shut the fuck, it wouldn't give you incentive to keep it and by proxy keep pissing them off. 

I'd like to have a peek at those PMs, E-mails and so forth. I bet it was good readin'.

Maybe they should have kept it up, if only to drive him away. At the very least we should spam his threads with that picture.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2007, 01:42:30 PM »

Maybe they should have kept it up, if only to drive him away. At the very least we should spam his threads with that picture.

:lol:
         -George W. Bush

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2007, 01:52:17 PM »

Did somebody mention a douchebag? I distinctly heard the word "Douchebag"...

Oh, Nathyn.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2007, 01:55:16 PM »

Oh, Nathyn.

Douchebag?  Douchebucket.  Douchemonkey.  Douchewad.  Douche. 
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2007, 02:24:29 PM »

Oh, Nathyn.

Douchebag?  Douchebucket.  Douchemonkey.  Douchewad.  Douche. 

Doucherocket

Not bad.  I haven't heard that before. 
         -George W. Bush

bonerjoe

Douchentwat.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2007, 02:27:28 PM »

This is getting good. 
         -George W. Bush

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2007, 02:29:53 PM »

Professor P. Puddington Douchenhower.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

rabidfurby

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2007, 02:30:08 PM »

Paging Dr. McDoucherson....Dr. McDoucherson to the OR please.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Should Ed be banned from posting on non-NSFW threads until he changes his avatar

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 38 queries.