Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Sexiness of Piercings and Tattoos

Poll

Do you think they are sexy?

Both are sexy.
- 78 (37.7%)
Piercings are sexy, tattoos not.
- 14 (6.8%)
Tattoos are sexy, piercings not.
- 19 (9.2%)
Not sexy at all.
- 96 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: Sexiness of Piercings and Tattoos  (Read 58651 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: Sexiness of Piercings and Tattoos
« Reply #240 on: December 07, 2007, 09:31:40 PM »

I was told today the piercing I want is $85 for the first bar, and $20 for each additional - which covers the jewelry. 

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 07, 2007, 09:55:07 PM »

I was told today the piercing I want is $85 for the first bar, and $20 for each additional - which covers the jewelry. 

So it's like a 1-900 number?   :)

It's been a decade since I got my last piercing, so I don't know if that's good or not.  Do pay attention to whether they autoclave their stuff or not, though.  And get some Epson salts that you can use for nice hot baths afterward.  Mmm, salty baths....

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 07, 2007, 10:18:18 PM »

sounds like a deal, especially if the bars are included.

i dunno- my nostril was the first thing i ever pierced- more than pain i just remember having to push kinda hard through the cartilage.

(PS- how do you know if you are on someones ignore list? Rillion.. are you ignoring me? )
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 07, 2007, 10:27:00 PM »

(PS- how do you know if you are on someones ignore list? Rillion.. are you ignoring me? )

No, and you find out by going into your profile and clicking "Ignore user options" under "Modify profile" on the left side. 

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 07, 2007, 10:29:09 PM »

thanks, i reckon.. ?  :)  :? ?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Bill Brasky

« Reply #245 on: December 09, 2007, 03:23:46 AM »

So it's like a 1-900 number?   :)

It's been a decade since I got my last piercing, so I don't know if that's good or not.  Do pay attention to whether they autoclave their stuff or not, though.  And get some Epson salts that you can use for nice hot baths afterward.  Mmm, salty baths....

Exactly the same.  You call them up and they drill a bolt through your dong. 

I think after todays fiasco I'm gonna take a bath with some valium and a toaster. 

Yeah, the $85+20 seems a little steep.  I've got another place to check.  This was #2 by the way, those 570 douches don't have a piercer on staff currently.  Ink only. 

The inker at the $85 place told me he estimates two full day sessions for my back piece, which are $550 a day.  I'd go insane sitting there that long getting inked, I think I'll go for an hour at a time or something like that, every couple weeks.  He had a portfolio of his own flash he drew himself, plus photo albums a-plenty of his other stuff he's done on actual skin.  He's willing to take a rough sketch of my own, a few photos off the net for stylistic concept*, and draw it out and submit it to me for approval.  He's good.  Nice young guy, full sleeves, clean cut, clear eyes.  I'm keeping this whole thing ont he back burner, but so far, so good.  I think I'd be pleased with his work. 

* I'm into the Japanese modernist stuff, bold colors, cartooney, very splashy looking.  Like this:

And he had a few examples of that, he's pretty good at it.  He had a full battle regalia Samurai with the ornamental freako-masks they wore, looked like devils, very cool.  (Random factoid, those masks are called Mempo)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 09, 2007, 03:29:09 AM »

Piercings, tattoos...now all you need is a Harley.  The women will flock to you.  You know, even more than they already do. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

rabidfurby

« Reply #247 on: December 09, 2007, 03:36:11 AM »

Piercings, tattoos...now all you need is a Harley.  The women will flock to you.  You know, even more than they already do. 

Harleys (and sport bikes, for that matter) = compensating.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 09, 2007, 03:39:09 AM »

I don't think I've ever had an attraction to a man because of a motorcycle.  It just went with the cliche.  Eat me. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #249 on: December 09, 2007, 03:46:38 AM »

I actually do want a bike.  I don't necessarily care if its a Harley, but they're nice.  I'm not big on trendy stuff, I'd take a nicely done Kawasaki.  I'm thinking winter of '08 on that one. 

Theres no flocking chicks.   

None of this stuff will be visible clothed.  I'm pretty low key in person. 

mrapplecastle

« Reply #250 on: December 09, 2007, 03:49:46 AM »

harleys are fail

Bill Brasky

« Reply #251 on: December 09, 2007, 03:52:53 AM »

Ummm,  noooo...  They're vehicles, for recreation.  You fire them up and they go Blammo!  And then you go for a nice ride, stop and have a slice of pizza, park and have a smoke somewhere, and take it home.  A nice way to spend a few hours out in the air.  Like a boat, or skiing, or target shooting, or sitting at the beach, or throwing a frizbee with your dog.  Its pointlessness is its own explanation.  Passengers do get a thrill, though. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 09, 2007, 03:56:16 AM »

I actually do want a bike.  I don't necessarily care if its a Harley, but they're nice.  I'm not big on trendy stuff, I'd take a nicely done Kawasaki.  I'm thinking winter of '08 on that one. 

Theres no flocking chicks.   

None of this stuff will be visible clothed.  I'm pretty low key in person. 

I think it's time to go to bed.  I read that as "I'm pretty low key in prison."

Fail. 
         -George W. Bush

rabidfurby

« Reply #253 on: December 09, 2007, 06:15:05 AM »

Ummm,  noooo...  They're vehicles, for recreation.  You fire them up and they go Blammo!  And then you go for a nice ride, stop and have a slice of pizza, park and have a smoke somewhere, and take it home.  A nice way to spend a few hours out in the air.  Like a boat, or skiing, or target shooting, or sitting at the beach, or throwing a frizbee with your dog.  Its pointlessness is its own explanation.  Passengers do get a thrill, though. 

Don't get me wrong, I love motorcycles. I have an '86 BMW K75C that I bought a year and a half ago down in the garage, hibernating. Before that, I had an Aprilia Scarabeo 150 that was my only transportation for my senior year of high school and freshman year of college.

I just hate Harleys and sportbikes, because they're impractical. Harleys because you're spending a shitload more than you would for a different brand of bike, just for the name and the Harley "image", and the people who blow money on shit like that annoy me to no end.

Same with sportbikes - buying a 600 or 1000cc race-replica sportbike is stupid (I'm not counting little Ninja 500s etc. in my definition of 'sportbike' - those are practical and useful). These are finely-crafted, beautifully fast machines. Unless you're taking them to the actual track and racing with them, it's a waste of technology - to get them anywhere near the speed they're designed for, you have to ride like an idiot on public roads and endanger others (or, you just hang out in some parking lot and show off how shiny yours is). Another case of someone spending a bunch of money to buy something whose only advantage over something else that's less expensive is that it makes you look cool (at least in theory).

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 09, 2007, 11:13:30 AM »

harleys are fail

This. 

My bike of choice:

Honda Shadow VLX 600
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Sexiness of Piercings and Tattoos

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 37 queries.