Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Do you find body hair unattractive?

Poll

do you?

yes
- 39 (60%)
no
- 15 (23.1%)
indifferent
- 11 (16.9%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you find body hair unattractive?  (Read 16996 times)

mrapplecastle

Do you find body hair unattractive?
« on: May 29, 2007, 10:55:01 PM »

underarm hair on chicks, grosses me out...as would chest hair etc....left unshaven ofcourse...shave it, and I dont give a damn

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
Re: Do you find body hair unattractive?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 11:12:01 PM »

Underarm or leg hair on women does not bother me. I like a woman to LOOK like a woman, and not a little girl. But hair in unnatural places, such as facial hair on women, does.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

mrapplecastle

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 11:19:40 PM »

we need Lindsey to answer

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 11:23:32 PM »

Why do you need me to answer? 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

mrapplecastle

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 11:32:39 PM »

because you have a vagina and you are always here  :P

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 11:44:00 PM »

I do have a vagina.  It's great, I love it. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 01:00:42 AM »

Particularly large amounts or hair in weird places bother me so I put "yes". On the other hand, while I don't like full beards, nicely groomed facial hair can be nice. I also have an odd fetish for a day or three of stubble on guys with nice features. Underarm hair and leg hair on women bothers me even though I don't want to sleep with them regardless.

bad_cab

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 02:10:09 AM »

what really gets me is the short hairs that prick you, if a woman does not shave her legs that is not so bad but it is the short prickly hairs that get to me

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 02:14:22 AM »

Being a woman, I will say that I prefer my legs to be shaved at all times.  On the other hand, since I wear only pants in public, and no one else sees my legs but me, I don't shave them nearly as often as I'd like.  Stubble bothers me, too. 

I'll finally chip in my two cents.

I do find body hair extremely unattractive.  The thick, dark variety, anyway.  Chest hair...yuck.  Hair on legs and arms, and thicker patches elsewhere are normal.  We all have body hair, normally it's just thin and lighter in color on women, and sometimes on men too.  It's a fact of life, but thank the FSM that a few someones invented razors, depilatories, waxes, and all other instruments and devices of hair removal. 
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 06:08:25 AM »

Sigh, here we go.  Now I'm gonna get about a billion bitchslaps and all sorts of angry comments from women because I'm being a pig.

Over the course of womens lives, as they mature they shave all their stuff in the shower at one time or another, just splattering soap and gel. 

Stand in a shower with a woman long enough and she will soap her butt cheek and shave it.

But you know where thy cant reach?  The spine.  They have these little fine downy hairs growing right up the middle of their back.  And theres no way they can shave it.  Theres a short patch a few inches long between the kidneys and a second patch about four inches long beneith the darker head hair. 

So, the answer is a resounding NO.  I do not find body hair unattractive. 

But that doesn't mean you can stop shaving your junk once in a while.

Taors

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2007, 11:56:46 AM »

Back in the 10th grade my friend Erin let me feel up her leg that she hadn't shaved in a couple of days. It was kind of sexy, but I don't think I'd want a lot of hair on there. She only had nubs that pricked my hand.

Underarm hair - no
Cooch - landing strip or less is fine

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2007, 12:13:20 PM »

I love the natural look.
No bra.
No makeup.
No shaving anywhere. Arm and leg hair can be hot, if the woman is hot.

And if she's got a beard... she can't help it, she's naturally unattractive.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2007, 05:10:04 PM »

Back in the 10th grade my friend Erin let me feel up her leg that she hadn't shaved in a couple of days. It was kind of sexy, but I don't think I'd want a lot of hair on there. She only had nubs that pricked my hand.

Underarm hair - no

Erin's the one that had the baby, right?   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2007, 05:12:07 PM »

I don't see what the big fuss is about.  People have body hair.  It's not the hottest thing on the planet, but women have hair on their legs and under their arms.  It's a fact of life.  I think it's a little unrealistic to expect women to keep completely hair-free all the time.  Some do, for themselves.  But hey, if no one's going to see them - I don't need to shave my legs every single day. 
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2007, 05:20:50 PM »

Underarm hair - no

Erin's the one that had the baby, right?   :lol:

Yeah.

I don't see what the big fuss is about.  People have body hair.  It's not the hottest thing on the planet, but women have hair on their legs and under their arms.  It's a fact of life.  I think it's a little unrealistic to expect women to keep completely hair-free all the time.  Some do, for themselves.  But hey, if no one's going to see them - I don't need to shave my legs every single day.

Gross.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Do you find body hair unattractive?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 36 queries.