Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Cool Whip is Disgusting.

Poll

Which do you prefer?

Cool Whip
- 19 (47.5%)
Reddi Wip
- 21 (52.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Cool Whip is Disgusting.  (Read 24988 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: Cool Whip is Disgusting.
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2006, 10:21:57 PM »

Is it possible to hire a slave?

Probably. 

I don't believe the definition of "slave" supports the definition of "hire"....   Does it? 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2006, 10:26:33 PM »

Is it possible to hire a slave?

Probably. 

I don't believe the definition of "slave" supports the definition of "hire"....   Does it? 

The trick is to act like their job won't be so awful, and then start slowly treating them like dirt.  I heard Wal-Mart is using that strategy for their "employees" now. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2006, 11:38:09 PM »

The trick is to act like their job won't be so awful, and then start slowly treating them like dirt.  I heard Wal-Mart is using that strategy for their "employees" now. 

Not unlike training a new girlfriend then?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2006, 11:39:23 PM »

Or boyfriend, depending on your gender and/or sexual preference.  I personally don't treat the people I date like dirt.  They usually do that to me. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2006, 11:56:48 PM »

The analogy only goes so far.  I don't treat people like dirt.  I DO however tend to give the impression that I don't always get things my way until their choices are objectionable enough for me to point that out.  It's not my intention to mislead.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2006, 11:57:21 PM »

Or boyfriend, depending on your gender and/or sexual preference.  I personally don't treat the people I date like dirt.  They usually do that to me. 

Makes sense.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2006, 12:12:00 AM »

Makes sense.

Unfortunately, too many people are like you. 
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2006, 12:44:34 AM »

The analogy only goes so far.  I don't treat people like dirt.  I DO however tend to give the impression that I don't always get things my way until their choices are objectionable enough for me to point that out.  It's not my intention to mislead.

Dirt has value. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2006, 12:45:17 AM »

Dirt has value. 

My ex-boyfriend is dirt.  He has no value. 
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2006, 12:48:40 AM »

Dirt has value. 

Then he obviously is not dirt. 

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2006, 12:49:43 AM »

Dirt has value. 

No doubt he left her (what a shock  :shock: ) and she is mad.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2006, 12:49:54 AM »

Dirt has value. 

Scum? 
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2006, 01:04:12 AM »

Dirt has value. 

Scum? 

Scum has value to sea urchins and such.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2006, 01:06:00 AM »

Dirt has value. 

Scum? 

Scum has value to sea urchins and such.

Ahh fuck it.  He's worthless.
         -George W. Bush

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2006, 01:07:50 AM »

I've been asking around in the real world and I've found ONE person who thinks the choice between cool/reddi whip is dependent upon the application.  So not included in the poll is 4=reddi    1=depends.  I didn't have time to got into specifics on the depends but I have my suspicions.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Cool Whip is Disgusting.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 37 queries.