Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Cool Whip is Disgusting.

Poll

Which do you prefer?

Cool Whip
- 19 (47.5%)
Reddi Wip
- 21 (52.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Cool Whip is Disgusting.  (Read 24991 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: Cool Whip is Disgusting.
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2006, 09:12:43 PM »

I see you traded in the cheap malt liquor for something that won't hurt so bad in the morning. 

Nope.  I just keep it around because I am a cultured host.  Havent used that crap in years. 

Get it in a tank, big difference.  You cant fill a balloon from one of those little shittin things. 

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2006, 09:14:38 PM »

Is the kind in a tank as pure?  I'd think it would be more dangerous to use the stuff they stick in your engine than the medical grade.  I don't know.  Like I said, I just did it for the first time a few months ago and don't plan on making a habit of it.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2006, 09:17:29 PM »

I am not well-versed in drug paraphernalia.  I have no idea what that was a picture of.   :(
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2006, 09:23:56 PM »

that's a whipped cream dispenser.  the cream goes inside.  The blue thing is a N2O cartridge.  It goes in the thick appendage thingy and the whipped cream comes out the black appendage thingy.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2006, 09:25:25 PM »

a whipped cream making machine.  When fancy folks say whip cream, that is what they are talking about.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2006, 09:25:55 PM »

I was referring to the blue thing.  I knew the other one was for the cream. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Smitty507

« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2006, 09:27:52 PM »

while Reddi Whip is awesome when looking to get high, Cool Whip tastes better.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2006, 09:28:49 PM »

So you never made whipped cream?  Oh, nevermind, you are not fancy, jus talk like you think you are.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2006, 09:29:54 PM »

So you never made whipped cream?  Oh, nevermind, you are not fancy, jus talk like you think you are.

Uhm, you don't need an expensive piece of equipment to make whipped cream.  A chilled bowl and whisk will do just fine. 
         -George W. Bush

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2006, 09:34:26 PM »

Uhm, you don't need an expensive piece of equipment to make whipped cream.  A chilled bowl and whisk will do just fine. 

I'll look into that next time I am poor.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2006, 09:37:38 PM »

I'll look into that next time I am poor.

It has nothing to do with being poor.  I could also stick it in the Kitchen Aid Mixer, or hire a slave and let them do it. 
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2006, 10:00:13 PM »

Is the kind in a tank as pure?  I'd think it would be more dangerous to use the stuff they stick in your engine than the medical grade.  I don't know.  Like I said, I just did it for the first time a few months ago and don't plan on making a habit of it.

Theres two kinds you can get in a tank, medical grade and industrial grade.  Med is for dentists and such, industrial is obviously for use in machinery, like people use in cars to boost their ride.  You need a license to get the med grade, they have a standard mix which I donno off the top of my head, 40% nitrous and 60 oxygen, something like that.  At that point in the dentists chair, the dentist adds additional oxygen to keep you from getting too spaced out, or cuts back to make you spaced.   

The industrial isn't filtered and contains all sorts of shit like sulphur.  There is a distillation process whereby you can filter the industrial grade through water and charcoal (I believe its charcoal), the apparatus looks like grain silos and bubbles until pure, you catch the filtered gas in garbage bags. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2006, 10:01:36 PM »

I'm surprised you don't need to be over a certain age to purchase Reddi Whip these days. 
         -George W. Bush

Xtopher

• Looking out for your best interests. Now pay me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2006, 10:12:12 PM »

Is it possible to hire a slave?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2006, 10:12:43 PM »

Is it possible to hire a slave?

Probably. 
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Cool Whip is Disgusting.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 37 queries.