Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Tax Resister Diet
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: The Tax Resister Diet  (Read 72682 times)

AL the Inconspicuous

Re: The Tax Resister Diet
« Reply #150 on: February 02, 2010, 02:31:19 PM »

I haven't decided yet if this is just a temporary relapse or not.  :lol:

ForumTroll

« Reply #151 on: February 02, 2010, 04:51:38 PM »

Trust me, there are proteins in meat that you can't get anywhere else.  You need those proteins.  There's a reason your body is craving meat.

You know that your body just breaks down proteins into amino acids, right? They don't magically go through your intestinal wall straight into your muscles or some shit.

Yes, your body can get the nutrition from meat, and meat tastes delicious. But it can get it from plants too.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 02, 2010, 04:58:01 PM »

Trust me, there are proteins in meat that you can't get anywhere else.  You need those proteins.  There's a reason your body is craving meat.

You know that your body just breaks down proteins into amino acids, right? They don't magically go through your intestinal wall straight into your muscles or some shit.

Yes, your body can get the nutrition from meat, and meat tastes delicious. But it can get it from plants too.
No shit.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

ForumTroll

« Reply #153 on: February 02, 2010, 05:00:32 PM »

Trust me, there are proteins in meat that you can't get anywhere else.  You need those proteins.  There's a reason your body is craving meat.

No shit.

So, besides giving yourself an excuse for consuming mass quantities of beef (sort of like excusing circumcisions), what was your point?

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 02, 2010, 05:02:03 PM »

Trust me, there are proteins in meat that you can't get anywhere else.  You need those proteins.  There's a reason your body is craving meat.

No shit.

So, besides giving yourself an excuse for consuming mass quantities of beef (sort of like excusing circumcisions), what was your point?
Eat meat to stay healthy... ?
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

ForumTroll

« Reply #155 on: February 02, 2010, 05:11:58 PM »

No shit.

So you're saying you can't be healthy unless you eat meat?

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 02, 2010, 05:38:33 PM »

No shit.

For many people this is the case.

ForumTroll

« Reply #157 on: February 02, 2010, 05:39:22 PM »

No shit.

For many people this is the case.

Riiiight...

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2010, 05:48:04 PM »

I'm still not hearing any scientific arguments on why my diet is nutritionally imperfect.

No shit.

Yes, constipation is a common problem for people who love animal products, because animal products contain no fiber and generally congeal in your stomach, while all protein-rich plant-based foods that my diet emphasizes (legumes, green veggies, etc) are super-rich in fiber as well.  :twisted:

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2010, 06:31:56 PM »

If you're in Michigan, there's absolutely no sales tax on food.

Oh...  I guess that means there are only 150 taxes on a loaf of bread then...

Yet none of them I have to directly pay.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #160 on: February 02, 2010, 06:40:16 PM »

"directly" OK then, you indirectly pay them. Someone has to pay them, and if the retail establishment can get away with passing it onto the consumer then they'll do so.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

ForumTroll

« Reply #161 on: February 02, 2010, 06:52:56 PM »

THE SEED YOU USED TO GROW YOUR TAX FREE GARDEN WAS TAXED

OH NO WHAT AM I GOING TO DO

ALEX, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT STARVATION NOW

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 02, 2010, 07:01:01 PM »

"directly" OK then, you indirectly pay them. Someone has to pay them, and if the retail establishment can get away with passing it onto the consumer then they'll do so.

Yeah, if they can get away with making their goods as profitable as possible they'd do that still.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 03, 2010, 12:43:10 AM »

Here's what I ate today: shrimp/mushrooms and cheesy grits.....mmmmmm

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #164 on: February 03, 2010, 07:09:22 AM »

THE SEED YOU USED TO GROW YOUR TAX FREE GARDEN WAS TAXED  [...]

I can never tell - are you genuinely confused about my agorist food strategy, or are you just being an idiot on purpose?

Here's what I ate today  [...]

Wrong thread.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Tax Resister Diet

// ]]>

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 32 queries.