Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Ron Paul won the GOP Primary in the Motor City!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Ron Paul won the GOP Primary in the Motor City!  (Read 6959 times)

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Paul won the GOP Primary in the Motor City!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 10:07:43 PM »

Calling you out for being delusional is not trolling. Typing up a giant rebuttal to your stupid rambling grandiose claims is not trolling.

You are fucking delusional and I'm gonna call you out every time you say something that sounds delusional.

When you communicate like a normal person you catch no flak from me.

Get your head right. Stop making dumb propagandist claims.

Oh the irony.

Countless are the times that I expressed similar notions to defend myself of such accusations on this very BBS.

This post is not directed to you Shaw, just an observation.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 10:24:02 PM »

You're treading thin ice with me. Call me a troll again and we're gonna have trouble.

So know you are resorting to thinly veiled threads?  Please, get a grip.  I fear you are losing it :(
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 10:29:35 PM »

You're treading thin ice with me. Call me a troll again and we're gonna have trouble.

So know you are resorting to thinly veiled threads?  Please, get a grip.  I fear you are losing it :(

This is among the reasons why a number of people left the BBS.. the macho stuff.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 10:30:49 PM »

So know you are resorting to thinly veiled threads?  Please, get a grip.  I fear you are losing it :(

I dunno what a veiled thread is, Keith.

If you were trying to say "Threat" - No, I wasn't threatening you with anything other than harsh language. But I'm pretty fucking good at harsh language.

But you know what? Fuck it. Say whatever dumb shit you want. Crank up your reality distortion field to eleven. Go for it. It's only you who ends up looking like a fuckin' nutbag and I only look bad when I engage you. So party fuckin' on.

Tell us all about how Ron fucking Jesus Christ Savior of men Paul is gonna fix the world for us, Keith. Let's hear it. Let's hear about how punching a piece of fucking paper will change the world. Tell me all about the major metropolitan area that I live 20 minutes outside of and have my entire life and my wife commutes to every day and tell me all about how you understand the fucking political climate there even though I spent almost twenty years carpet the bombing the liberty message there before I got a clue and gave up. You tell me all about how you know better. Come on.

Tell me all about it. I won't say another word.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:43:19 PM by John Shaw »
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 10:33:52 PM »

Oh the irony.

Countless are the times that I expressed similar notions to defend myself of such accusations on this very BBS.

This post is not directed to you Shaw, just an observation.

Yet here you are, after how long, jumpin' right in and shooting your mouth off? Sure, it has nothing to do with me.

This is among the reasons why a number of people left the BBS.. the macho stuff.

Hey Hellbilly, I am EXACTLY as macho as you are a racist, right? Yeah...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:44:20 PM by John Shaw »

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 01:49:02 AM »

Lets talk facts for a minute, since they seem to be listed by John, but conveniently overlooked...

Detroit is a predominantly Black city, as is the surrounding 'burbs - which we'll just call "non-white" to simplify any arguments.   

Very few white GOP's actually live in Detroit. 

In 2008, 97% of ALL black voters nationwide voted for Obama.  No matter where they lived.

Out of the voters who would vote GOP in Detroit (which are few), I could see the majority of them voting Paul.  I have no argument with that.

Now...  when the actual Presidential stuff happens, in November, Detroit is gonna vote for Obama in a landslide.

Michigan, overall, I think will get Romney as their GOP, and then be overwhelmed by Obama supporters.

It probably won't even be close.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 07:47:55 AM »

I was gonna agree with John and Sven, but after seeing Dale's brilliant retort, I've changed my mind.

I'm gonna call Ron Paul for POTUS and China, Russia, Zimbabwe and Guam, in a landslide.

In the immortal words of my personal hero and media whore extrordinaire, Nancy Grace, "BANK ON IT, BUDDY!!"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 08:00:47 AM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 09:24:19 AM »

Jimmy Carter 2012
We need a captain who sailed the storm of economic collapse before.
Besides he made home brewing leagal and that is pretty cool.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012, 10:48:49 AM »

Lets talk facts for a minute, since they seem to be listed by John, but conveniently overlooked...

Detroit is a predominantly Black city, as is the surrounding 'burbs - which we'll just call "non-white" to simplify any arguments.   

In 2008, 97% of ALL black voters nationwide voted for Obama.  No matter where they lived.

Out of the voters who would vote GOP in Detroit (which are few), I could see the majority of them voting Paul.  I have no argument with that.

Now...  when the actual Presidential stuff happens, in November, Detroit is gonna vote for Obama in a landslide.

Michigan, overall, I think will get Romney as their GOP, and then be overwhelmed by Obama supporters.

Of course Obama is more popular in Detroit than Ron Paul.  Thank you for repeating what John and I said.

While MI does lean Democratic, it has the potential to be a swing state.  However, after Obama bailed out the auto industry there, I agree with you that Obama will likely win MI.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012, 11:43:20 PM »

John Shaw, I want you to know that I hold you personally responsible for Ron Paul's loss in Michigan.  WHAT DID YOU DO???

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012, 12:28:18 AM »

Of course Obama is more popular in Detroit than Ron Paul.  Thank you for repeating what John and I said.

While MI does lean Democratic, it has the potential to be a swing state.  However, after Obama bailed out the auto industry there, I agree with you that Obama will likely win MI.

Hi.

Heres a few factoids for ya..

Michigan is about 75% white.  Yet, they haven't been a "red state" in a national election in twenty years.

There is no way Michigan can be considered a "swing state", which is usually a term reserved for a close race.  They're more like a "landslide" state. 

Here is Michigan's demographics:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan#Demographics

And the definition of "swing state".  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swing_state

Have a nice day.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012, 12:31:51 AM »

Keith is afraid to take up my offer of 24 hours in Detroit promoting Ron Paul for $1000.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012, 12:42:59 AM »

Its pointless. 

On a personal note, I wouldn't travel in Detroit, period.  And not because it's "black", but because their cops are probably pretty nasty. 

For example, I had no trouble in NYC, but its so splashed with tourists, their cops are more like tour guides.  Until shit happens, and then I'm sure they're more than capable of snapping into "action".

I think in Detroit, they wouldn't have that demeanor.

I have no desire to run afoul of nasty cops. 

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 12:23:33 PM »

John Shaw, I want you to know that I hold you personally responsible for Ron Paul's loss in Michigan.  WHAT DID YOU DO???

He absolutely and flat-out REFUSED to stand outside a polling location all day holding a Ron Paul sign when it's practically proven to increase RP votes!

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 12:24:18 PM »

I have no desire to run afoul of nasty cops. 

Then you're not a real freedom advocate!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Ron Paul won the GOP Primary in the Motor City!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.