Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Fact: Israel distributes horny gum in Gaza
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fact: Israel distributes horny gum in Gaza  (Read 8036 times)

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
Re: Fact: Israel distributes horny gum in Gaza
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 08:55:49 AM »

This item does go towards showing one thing - that there is no "siege" of Gaza as the pro-Hamas members of this forum like to call it. Consumer goods such as gum are not restricted. Restriction on import of goods into Gaza focuses solely on preventing armament of Hamas and reducing Iranian influence in Gaza - two factors that should be in the highest Palestinian interest.
There is a siege of Gaza.  I am not pro-Hamas I am pro human rights.   How many times has Israel been caught lying now by the international community?  How many secret prisons in Israel?  I suppose cement and lumber are banned because instead of building buildings the residents in Gaza would build Trebuchets and hurl concrete blocks at Israeli. 

blackie

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 10:36:00 AM »

Fact: Israel distributes horny gum in Gaza

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3746017,00.html

Hamas: Israel distributes libido-increasing gum in Gaza

Dude, "Hamas" is not a synonym for "Fact" (to say the least).
Do I need to explain sarcasm to you?

blackie

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 10:37:32 AM »

Sounds like anti-Israeli BS propaganda to me.
Seems more like a conspiracy theory to me.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 11:37:58 AM »

Sounds like anti-Israeli BS propaganda to me.
Seems more like a conspiracy theory to me.
I have to agree with blackie. 

Is it possible yes, likely no.  Not because the mindset isn't present to do such a thing.  Rather it would be far too easy to get busted.  This isn't the first time Israel has been accused of adulterating food and water supplies.   Gaza is only left with it's suspicions because of a lack of access to independent lab testing.   The evidence of tampering at this point is only circumstantial.   People ask why would Israel not allow a French company to build a water purification system in the Gaza?  One could get the impression there are contaminants in the water which Israel doesn't want removed.  Also, why is it the majority of food going into Gaza has to be transported from Israeli land.  Gaza has a port of their own.  Proof, no but highly suspect yes.

For those who think it would take off on the market here in the US is such a gum existed.  The FDA would never allow it.  There are just far too many negative side effects especially on young otherwise healthy girls and women.  The only over the counter progesterone product is a cream.  Which you can get at health food stores.   Odd note this cream is usually found in brothel raids.   The progesterone cream was mentioned in conjunction with white slavery to get the girls more receptive.

We have conspiracy theorist in this country that think population control scientist are contaminating water supplies in the US to limit the population.   I am more inclined to think it is accidental environmental contamination from plastics and birth control pills.   That the pollution has resulted in lowering the fertility rates and not anything that was planned.  But because there is so much money at stake this contamination link to infertility is being covered up.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 05:39:42 PM »

Sounds like anti-Israeli BS propaganda to me. If this magic gum did exist, it would be a top seller in the US market.

We have all kinds of make you horny products, with or without a prescription.

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2009, 03:28:14 AM »

where can I buy some of this gum?

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2009, 03:55:03 AM »

I think someone rehashed a very old story about adulterated gum.  Seems oddly similar to a 1997 article on the same subject.

Pop! Went the Tale of the Bubble Gum Spiked With Sex Hormones
(excerpt)
Moreover, a tale of adulterated food is not entirely implausible. There is substantial evidence that unscrupulous Israeli merchants, working in cahoots with Palestinian profiteers, sent tons of spoiled flour to the West Bank and Gaza last spring. And large quantities of canned baby food, shipped from Israel to Gaza under the label of the Milk Industries Group in Afula, Israel, turned out to be relabeled soy formula whose expiration date had passed.

The chewing gum tale, though, is something else. It joins a number of Arab fantasies that play off Israel's links to the West -
In this case, Palestinians allege, Israel came with strawberry-flavored chewing gum laced with progesterone, one of the two hormones of femaleness. The hormone, they say inaccurately, drives women wild with desire and serves as contraceptive, too -- corrupting Arab women while ensuring they cannot reproduce.

According to officials in Gaza, the gum was first spotted at a convenience store run by Riyadh Younis Daoud. There were several varieties, each of which came with stickers inside: "The Legend of Pocahontas," "Aladdin and the Magic Lamp," "Thunder in Paradise" and others.

Because Pocahontas had rather a sultry look, and because the gum's Spanish manufacturer mistakenly had put the words "adults over 18" on some of the wrappers, Palestinian inspectors seized Daoud's entire supply and brought it to Abdel Jabbar Tibi.
Tibi and others remembered a furor over Israeli chewing gum a year ago in Egypt, where a maverick legislator and a sensational newspaper, al-Ahrar, first put forward the hypothesis of an Israeli plot to put progesterone in gum -- a brand that appeared to have been made in Germany. The Palestinian Authority therefore commissioned a test at Cairo's Food Technology and Research Institute, and the institute reported that it had found progesterone.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/mideast/july/28/gum2807.htm

And because it plays so well to the cultural fears of the Palestinians it is possible this urban legend is promoted.  There is such a thing as psy-ops after all.

Riddler

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2009, 08:07:22 AM »

i thought it was horny ''gun''....a dildo that shoots bulletts
palestinian whores stick it up their twats & pull the trigger

nefarious plot

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2009, 06:39:45 PM »

progesterone increases libido but it also acts as a birth control and helps relieve menopause symptoms as well.

And its Bubblelicious
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Fact: Israel distributes horny gum in Gaza

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.