Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321597 times)

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #4725 on: January 31, 2012, 12:46:35 PM »

I just hope you guys can appreciate the sacrifice I just made. I just threw myself onto the bloody altar of the demons of drama queen Hell.

God... damn it.

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4726 on: January 31, 2012, 01:00:26 PM »

*slow clap*
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
    • http://porcfest.com
« Reply #4727 on: January 31, 2012, 01:03:42 PM »

I just hope you guys can appreciate the sacrifice I just made. I just threw myself onto the bloody altar of the demons of drama queen Hell.

God... damn it.

This is really hilarious. You claim to hate me with a passion due to a private conversation regarding moderation in which I never attacked you personally, which, btw, is basically the only meaningful interaction we've had since PorcFest, yet we're the childish ones. Got it.

And I love how you're accusing me of 'lawyering up' when any normal person would call it rational discourse and defending a position. I'm no lawyer, and I'm currently being buried in lawyer generated paperwork, so to accuse me of being lawyer-y is pretty hilarious.

But whatever, Dale, go on and hate me for whatever reasons you want. That's your decision, not mine.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4728 on: January 31, 2012, 01:07:02 PM »

BonerJoe

« Reply #4729 on: January 31, 2012, 01:18:13 PM »

Took long enough for someone to use popcorn.gif.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #4730 on: January 31, 2012, 01:51:54 PM »

I don't hate you. I admit I made the mistake of presuming strong feelings in other people and I've corrected that in my post.

But I do think I've made myself clear and you're pretending not to get it. I didn't give a reason why I can't stand you other than you're a drama queen and I can't stand drama queens. That's a personal judgment call (that lots of people happen to agree with me about but when it comes to me deciding whether I can't stand to be around someone, OR ARGUE WITH THEM ENDLESSLY, my personal judgment is the only thing that ultimately counts). You're trying to make it about our latest interaction so you can lawyer about it.

And you can try to make it about your court shit. I don't know much about it and don't want to because I don't care. I'm trying to avoid your shit. If someone can't stand you, they just can't stand you. I tried to be private about it and just end communication, but that was hopeless. You know why? Because you're drama queens! You said only six people that you know of don't like you which was an inaccurate statement (I'll chalk it up to a short memory) which I ever so briefly corrected, speaking only for myself. You want to have a big drag out public lawyering session about why people don't like you and how they have no right to not like you.

Think... about... that... slowly.

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #4731 on: January 31, 2012, 02:19:17 PM »

yo dawg, i hear you like drama...

so i put some drama in yo drama so you can drama while you drama
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4732 on: January 31, 2012, 02:24:42 PM »

Took long enough for someone to use popcorn.gif.

It's a crappy one, though...something's wrong with it.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #4733 on: January 31, 2012, 02:26:12 PM »

EVERYONE WHO IS A PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE SHOULD STOP BEING A PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE.
The following was brought to you by the letter A and the number 2, and in cooperation with the Ministry of Very Specific but Undefined Ambiguity.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BonerJoe

« Reply #4734 on: January 31, 2012, 02:27:47 PM »

Is this where you and Curtis chime in and brag about the size of his cock to distract the flow of conversation?

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: January 31, 2012, 02:28:50 PM »

i was actually just waiting for someone else to mention cocks first...

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
« Reply #4736 on: January 31, 2012, 02:45:11 PM »

I don't hate you. I admit I made the mistake of presuming strong feelings in other people and I've corrected that in my post.

But I do think I've made myself clear and you're pretending not to get it. I didn't give a reason why I can't stand you other than you're a drama queen and I can't stand drama queens. That's a personal judgment call (that lots of people happen to agree with me about but when it comes to me deciding whether I can't stand to be around someone, OR ARGUE WITH THEM ENDLESSLY, my personal judgment is the only thing that ultimately counts). You're trying to make it about our latest interaction so you can lawyer about it.

And you can try to make it about your court shit. I don't know much about it and don't want to because I don't care. I'm trying to avoid your shit. If someone can't stand you, they just can't stand you. I tried to be private about it and just end communication, but that was hopeless. You know why? Because you're drama queens! You said only six people that you know of don't like you which was an inaccurate statement (I'll chalk it up to a short memory) which I ever so briefly corrected, speaking only for myself. You want to have a big drag out public lawyering session about why people don't like you and how they have no right to not like you.

Think... about... that... slowly.

Again, I'm not trying to lawyer you, I'm trying to human you. I'm not a lawyer. I'm not engaging in lawyer tactics. I'm not taking you to court or serving you with cease and desist orders. I've made rational arguments to support my opinions, something pretty much all of us do. So quit trying to put me down in that fashion and choose another.

Let me amend my statement about "the six". Those people REALLY do not like me. With them there is nothing I can do to rectify the situation directly, and for most of them I wouldn't if I could. I don't like them, either.
The other people I spoke with probably did not like me somehow. Many said they had nothing against me, others listed a few personality traits that they did not like (such as my propensity to interrupt and talk over them, something I began working to correct as soon as it was brought to my attention, and yes after I was made aware of it I began to notice it myself), some, again, I was not really a fan of so I didn't bother asking them. I didn't know/think you were on any of those lists, so I didn't contact you. We haven't had much interaction in the recent past.

If you don't like me because you perceive me as a drama whore, fine, ok. There is little I can do about that besides trying to be less involved in drama. The thing is though its all up to each individual as to what they perceive as 'drama'. In this case with Mackler I don't perceive it as drama but rather standing up for a friend and good person (even though that person is not a Porcupine), and doing whats right. And I'll point out that its mostly been people who are NOT me who've been dragging this into the court of public opinion (despite claims stating otherwise). I know it wasn't me who started threads about this on two different forums (plus this drama thread), and also create a dedicated webpage for such. In fact I'm doing my best to NOT reply to whats being posted because I understand its (in addition to trying to erode support) an attempt to get me to say things in public that can be used against me in court.

All the best to you, Dale. I'm REALLY not trying to lawyer you, or make you change your mind via forum posts.

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: January 31, 2012, 02:46:16 PM »

Is this where you and Curtis chime in and brag about the size of his cock to distract the flow of conversation?

Wow, I haven't done that since I was a teenager, and she only did it in a 400 comment thread that was already mostly about cocks, so no distracting the flow of conversation there. Whatever, Jay.

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #4738 on: January 31, 2012, 02:55:44 PM »

Wow, I haven't done that since I was a teenager, and she only did it in a 400 comment thread that was already mostly about cocks, so no distracting the flow of conversation there. Whatever, Jay.

I don't remember posting anything about cock size in that thread...

The thread was mostly irrelevant bullshit, pretty much the same with this thread. Double anal has already been mentioned here, and not by me. Pretty sure double anal is not a part of this conversation so..............

BonerJoe

« Reply #4739 on: January 31, 2012, 02:56:55 PM »

"Sovereign Curtis (redacted IP)   02:51:43 PM   Viewing the topic Boner Joe Owes Me Money."

And this is where Curtis tries to compare me defaulting on an agreement that I do not dispute to Robin and Curis claiming a lease is invalid and living somewhere rent free.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 03:01:47 PM by Joseph Voluntaryist Non-Chalker Delano Boner »
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 28 queries.