Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321118 times)

Amazing Richard

Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #4305 on: April 16, 2011, 08:57:58 PM »

There is a pervasive culture of a witch hunt surrounding this subject where there is tremendous social pressure to pick the witch hunt side for a VERY VALID fear that you will be convicted of being a witch if you don't-- exactly what Richard did to me which I have considered unworthy of a response up to this point but it serves as such a perfect example.  Thank you for that, Richard.  

The BBS has dealt with the pedo thing and jail bait and age of consent debate thing on many occasions. The difference here is that you thought this was the best time to make some converts with all yer NAMBLA propaganda, in the midst of a shit storm.

People are looking for information in regards to this pedo and wife team, and the way FSP types have handled this situation...and not so much interested in yer bullshit NAMBLA propaganda and having to hear your opinion that this "pedo frenzy" is a result of a "socially immature" culture.....and how it all "blows your mind" that we just can't "get it".

Oh....we "get it", Dale. Maybe you are the one that doesn't "get it".

If you were to make a poll, I'm pretty sure that those of us who are not being pedo-friendly are doing so cuz we are afraid of being called a "witch". Maybe we really do not like the pedos and pedo-friends.

And to suggest that if a pedo has not committed the "act", that these pedos should be allowed to relax is nonsense. How do you know this Nik guy never committed the "act"? Just cuz he told you he didn't, and you think pedos are super honest good dudes, and believe them? Even if the pedo has not committed the "act" ...it is still good to know who the pedo is, not only for your child's sake, but for all the other folks out there.

Dale's NAMBLA propaganda aside, the pedo ain't yer buddy or yer pal. The pedo is a fiend who has nothing else better to do than to work his way towards sexual predator status. There is no need to have a victim so that we can say that the pedo has "acted". Are you going to wait for your child or somebody's child to get victimized just so you can say: OK....the pedo has now "acted".

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: April 16, 2011, 09:00:51 PM »

shut your pie hole.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #4307 on: April 16, 2011, 10:24:44 PM »

*COUGH* Beth *COUGH*

EDIT: Aight, it was horse police, but still...

Thanks, that I had totally forgotten.  It's the first person in the Keene area, though.

All good. Was a while ago also and I was just sorta busting yer chops.

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Amazing Richard

« Reply #4308 on: April 17, 2011, 01:46:29 AM »

shut your pie hole.

I get the sense that Dale wants to get the last word on this, but I am not having it.

Come on you guyz....Dale is looking for support! Now is the time to show yer support for the pedos who are really just a bunch of good guys, who have wrongfully been misrepresented in the media....and stuff like that. Come on out and show some Pedo Pride! You pedos need to come out and say you are not going to take this oppression anymore, and speak on behalf of all the children you want to have sex with, and let everybody know that it is "harmless".

The society needs edumacation!!! The pedos need to edumacate everybody...cuz otherwise this oppression will not stop!

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #4309 on: April 17, 2011, 02:40:04 AM »

I get the sense that Dale wants to get the last word on this, but I am not having it.

Word.

blackie

« Reply #4310 on: April 18, 2011, 09:37:36 AM »

Part of what is amazing to me is the difference in how Russell/Kat were treated when they publicly "outted" someone they thought may be a pedophile, and how Summer was treated when she publicly "outted" someone who admitted to being a pedophile.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=21089.msg325847#msg325847

I found this quote from Dale to be pretty funny:

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=21089.60
Over time, I've learned to trust my gut about people (Women have feminine intuition.  Guys have gut feelings.  They're essentially the same thing.)  It has served me well.  I suspect Kat was experiencing intuition that cannot be conveyed with a description of the facts.  She's already apologized for the bat thing, which she feels was an over-reaction.  Other than that, it just seems like sensible precautions were taken.  I think Maineshark's points are good-- be cautious with your kids but I don't feel inclined to ostracize him over this.  I trust Kat's intuition for justifying her decision but would not carry it further without something more substantial.

So I guess Dale thinks it is a "sensible precaution" for Kat and Russell to start a pedo-frenzy based on intuition, but is not ok for Summer to do the same thing when she has substantial evidence that someone is a pedo.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=21089.msg325967#msg325967
Ethan:
After talking to Jason Talley, he thought I should make it absolutely clear that no, I do not have sexual feelings towards children.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=21089.msg326067#msg326067
Dalebert:
Only that it's to be expected that you will have so-called "drama" when you have such instant electronic communication about everything going on in people's lives and amongst people with a lot of differences in views.  I've learned that trying to control it for whatever reason (P.R.?) is futile and just causes more personal stress than the original "drama".
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:06:12 AM by blackie »

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #4311 on: April 18, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »

In most ways, the situations aren't much different.

Ian and the others reacted similarly to Kat.  They wanted to get the word out to people to be cautious with their kids.  They didn't necessarily want to use Facebook for that.  A fairly tight circle of friends on NH Underground DOES NOT EQUAL Facebook.  The last 3 minutes of my show yesterday is me ranting about how liberty folks need to get off Facebook.  BTW, I later on agreed with Facilitator who suggests that Kat's intuition is not evidence worthy of hopping on board the pedo frenzy*.  I thought I'd posted something about that, but apparently we just talked about it in person.  I was clearly biased because it was Kat and I know and like her.  In fact, it was conversations (in person, not online) related to this incident in which I ultimately conceded than an accusation is practically equivalent to a conviction on this subject, which is why it's so important not to make those accusations lightly or publicly.  The incident with Ethan and the ensuing drama affected how I felt about this latest incident of public accusations.  Meanwhile, Ethan was being a dick in terms of failing to respect parent's wishes and so while there was no evidence of any child abuse, he contributed to the drama to a large extent and he got himself kicked out and that much was well warranted.

So the situations are pretty similar and my views are similar, but it's quite different in that Ethan doesn't have kids who can be taken away from him by CPS just over rumors.  It's also different in that MOST of the people involved in that drama knew the parties involved and were fairly close to the situation, and could get in-person accounts from the people if they wanted.  If you look at my first post here, my beef is mostly with a lot of people from the peanut gallery chiming in on something they're hearing about from totally unknown parties and nothing but their textual accounts online.  As Ancap Agency says, 93% of communication is non-verbal and most people interpret the tone of text based on how they feel at the time they read it, and that's the source of most drama online.

I should have taken my own advice though and never chimed in on this, but I've already admitted that was a mistake.  In that respect, I'll admit to being hypocritical.

* BTW, the "pedo frenzy" is simply part of the modern culture in the U.S.  You don't "start" it.  You just join in.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 08:46:34 PM by Dalebert »

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4312 on: April 18, 2011, 07:50:35 PM »

Ian defends couple who skipped town after being exposed for bragging about inappropriate contact with their own child. Says children can consent to sex.

Where is blackie with the scoop?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EsoOmLKsHM&feature=related[/youtube]

Amazing Richard

« Reply #4313 on: April 18, 2011, 10:51:05 PM »

That nhunderground link is 12 pages long (or maybe 11...can't remember right now.), but worth reading. What this character Ethan is doing is referred to as "grooming". It's obnoxious stuff to read, but you should read it to help you understand how the pedo thinks.

At the end of the thread there is a picture of the pedo holding a little baby, and the poster of the pic is the father of the child, and mentions that he trusts his child with this Ethan character.

It is all very sickening stuff.

This Ethan character also regards himself as "anti-ageist".

The whole thing just absolutely reeks, and then crazy Sam Dodson come's to Ethan's rescue, and downplays the whole situation.

I am convinced that if you are a member of FSP, then you are either crazy ...or a crazy pedo.

The FSP will not end well. This is just the tip of the ice-pedoberg. This pedoberg is going to bring the FSP down...guaranteed.

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: April 18, 2011, 10:58:04 PM »

Hey Pube, how do you know all the Peacocks at your sex parties are of age?

I don't think you know.

That makes you a hypocritical Peacock Pedo.

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: April 18, 2011, 10:59:35 PM »

P.S.
Pube, you should probably change your profile picture to not seem like the ring leader of the whole thing.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #4316 on: April 18, 2011, 11:40:11 PM »

P.S.
Pube, you should probably change your profile picture to not seem like the ring leader of the whole thing.

I refuse to change my avatar, just because of this latest scandal! It's a good avatar! It's become iconic....and it is not connected to The Pedoberg.

I am also listening to the mp3 of the FTL program that this Ethan character played to the 12 year old boy....as mentioned in the thread link that blackie posted. I am about 40 minutes into it, but I'm gonna stop listening...cuz the episode is boring.

Alls I have to say is PREPARE FOR THE PEDOBERG!!!

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: April 19, 2011, 03:18:56 AM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBc8ZjrSPOI&playnext=1&list=PL8EC3C0B5FC8D4DCE[/youtube]

sandm000

• View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: April 21, 2011, 09:43:39 AM »

PREPARE FOR THE PEDOBERG!!!
A town full of underage children? Or an ice raft full of them? Either way:

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: April 21, 2011, 10:30:03 AM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE[/youtube]
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.