Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321089 times)

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #3510 on: August 21, 2010, 10:05:58 PM »

Son,I am disappoint.
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #3511 on: August 21, 2010, 10:11:40 PM »

Watching this cup video..

2 guys 1 cup ?

2 activists 1 cup ?

or 2 children 1 cup + 1 army kid

at least 2 girls 1 cup had a point (i think) to it  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 10:13:40 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #3512 on: August 21, 2010, 10:18:47 PM »

In Sam's defence the dude holding the cup touched Sam first.While Sam acted like a wanker getting all up in the other guy's personal space I dont think he actually touched him first.Or did he?

Im glad it didn't turn out differently.We all know who the cops would have targeted if called to the scene.

Stoker

« Reply #3513 on: August 21, 2010, 10:25:17 PM »

Im glad it didn't turn out differently.We all know who the cops would have targeted if called to the scene.

Different maybe. But the M.O. of cops these days is to haul both spatting parties in. Why arrest just one person when you can arrest two on the same call? Cha Ching!!!

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #3514 on: August 21, 2010, 10:36:21 PM »

Different maybe. But the M.O. of cops these days is to haul both spatting parties in. Why arrest just one person when you can arrest two on the same call? Cha Ching!!!

true that.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3515 on: August 21, 2010, 11:07:09 PM »

James,

I apologize for invading your personal space yesterday outside city hall. I should have worked to deescalate the situation, and instead my actions contributed to exactly the opposite. I certainly could have responded differently, and I have learned from this experience. I apologize for my aggressive behavior towards you.

OK, that was an apology.
I do not feel I owe you a new cup,

Oh WTF man!  :x Do you want to fight him again? It sure looks like it.

as it was a closed container that was put in my face,  and I truly felt threatened. However, I would invite you to sit down and talk about the issues related to Free Keene and the Liberty Activism going on. If you want to do this on camera, I think this would make great footage, and would be happy to film this in front of your coffee shop. Of course your videographer would be welcome to set up as well. This would be great advertising to the people that agree with and support your viewpoint, and I’ll even buy the drinks.

Trying to...mutually advertise with him? Um, maybe that would be a better discussion for another post.

I think this would go a long way to help you understand some of the changes that are happening in Keene and around the state. There is a tremendous amount of  mis-information about the liberty activists, our views, and activism. I would like to explain what we are all about, and how the freedom message naturally works to bring people together.

So James if you would like to set that up on camera or off, please let me know with a private message to me in the forum. I’m glad you joined, and look forward to speaking with you about this.

Sam Dodson

Private message? And you really put the ball back in his court about the cameras?  :roll:
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #3516 on: August 21, 2010, 11:07:33 PM »

ForumTroll

« Reply #3517 on: August 21, 2010, 11:24:44 PM »

lol

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #3518 on: August 22, 2010, 12:28:36 PM »

In Sam's defence the dude holding the cup touched Sam first.

If you're so in somebody's frigging face that he can't hold a cup up to his own mouth when eating and drinking are means of survival, then if you wanna get all technical and shit, you are impeding their means of sustaining life for that five seconds or whatever.

This whole technical thing is as stupid as fuck, but Sam was already going there with the "Hitting" bullshit.

Of course, if I were that dude, I'd have started deep mouth breathing and coughing and shit.

"I threw that spittle away, it doesn't belong to me anymore and what happens to it after it leaves my body isn't my responsibility."

Feh.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 02:42:29 PM by John Shaw »
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: August 22, 2010, 02:20:58 PM »

In Sam's defence the dude holding the cup touched Sam first.

If you're so in somebody's frigging face that he can't hold a cup up to his own mouth when eating and drinking are means of survival, then if you wanna get all technical and shit, you are impeding their means of sustaining life for that five seconds or whatever.

This whole technical thing is as stupid as fuck, but Sam was already going there with the "Hitting" bullshit.

Of course, if I were that dude, I'd have started deep mouth breathing and coughing and shit.

"I threw that spittle away, it doesn't belong to me anymore and what happens to it after it leave my body isn't my responsibility."

Feh.

Agreed.  The obvious point is that Sam was in his personal space.  Sam was standing over him, and his posture was one of personal physical threat.  The video makes this obvious.  If Sam were a cop doing exactly the same thing, I think just about everyone here would agree that he was looking for a fight.  Whoever first mentioned his behavior being like that of a cop was pretty much right on.

This is still more select behavior by certain FreeKeeners which is counterproductive to persuasion, and in this particular case, I'd agree with it being an actionable offense by Sam (not that the any reparations would be very significant; if I were an arbitrator, I would urge both parties to accept a heartfelt apology from Sam and perhaps an agreement to stay at least ten feet away from the man he assaulted.)

AntonLee

• The Beast from the East
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: August 25, 2010, 05:03:19 PM »

Agreed.  The obvious point is that Sam was in his personal space.  Sam was standing over him, and his posture was one of personal physical threat.  The video makes this obvious.  If Sam were a cop doing exactly the same thing, I think just about everyone here would agree that he was looking for a fight.  Whoever first mentioned his behavior being like that of a cop was pretty much right on.

I agree with this.  If Sam were forced to stay 10 feet away from the man, and the man chose to continue interrupting his shot, what then?  Does Sam have to pick up all his equipment and keep moving?

Same with someone looking to picnic in town square when a 420 is going on.  There's plenty of room to get your picnic in without being near, or having to even smell cannabis being smoked.  If 420 activists continued to follow picnic'ers around blowing smoke in their face, they'd be just as wrong.  Every 420 event I've been to, this has not been the case.

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: August 27, 2010, 09:39:13 AM »

Being utterly convinced you're right to the point that you dismiss all criticism as whining/lack of commitment to TEH CAUSE/statism makes you little better, in my eyes, than the bureaucrats.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #3522 on: August 27, 2010, 12:40:38 PM »

Being utterly convinced you're right to the point that you dismiss all criticism as whining/lack of commitment to TEH CAUSE/statism makes you little better, in my eyes, than the bureaucrats.

This.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BonerJoe

« Reply #3523 on: September 03, 2010, 02:30:23 AM »

Now stickied for your viewing pleasure.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3524 on: September 03, 2010, 03:09:48 AM »

Que Mr. Rogers video of "Its a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood."
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 27 queries.