Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321843 times)

blackie

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #3195 on: July 02, 2010, 02:09:37 PM »

http://freekeene.com/2010/07/01/capuzzo-rich-paul-adam-mueller-pete-eyre-all-jailed-in-greenfield-ma/#comments

comment 18

There was an update from Jason Talley on Facebook….

Adam is charged with resisting arrest & wiretapping.

Pete has five charges including vin removal, possession of a gun without a fid card, wiretapping (felony) and two unknown charges.

EDIT:

Via Antigone Darling: “No bail! Personal recognizance for Adam M. Mueller ? !!!!!!”

AntonLee

• The Beast from the East
    • View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: July 02, 2010, 02:15:40 PM »

Man, I was at PF, and I don't think I saw any of this shit, or met any of these people.
If I recall correctly, you were too busy drunkenly arguing with David Krouse that children should be available for sale ...

which is a heckuva lot better than rummaging thru people's tents and playing 'where's the fed'

ForumTroll

« Reply #3197 on: July 02, 2010, 05:19:15 PM »

http://freekeene.com/2010/07/01/capuzzo-rich-paul-adam-mueller-pete-eyre-all-jailed-in-greenfield-ma/#comments

comment 18

There was an update from Jason Talley on Facebook….

Adam is charged with resisting arrest & wiretapping.

Pete has five charges including vin removal, possession of a gun without a fid card, wiretapping (felony) and two unknown charges.

EDIT:

Via Antigone Darling: “No bail! Personal recognizance for Adam M. Mueller ? !!!!!!”

I don't know why people think they're kidding with the whole bullshit gun law thing. This is why I keep them locked up and only stop for gas or a piss in states that don't recognize the 2A. I am protected under Federal "right to travel" laws as long as I do something that assists that unimpeded travel through the state. If for example I stop for a sandwich and get pulled over, I could be charged under state law for firearm possession without a license.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 05:22:11 PM by BonerJoe »

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #3198 on: July 02, 2010, 10:30:38 PM »

I'm the other fed working out of Norway.
http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=33148.0

Maybe we are al quaida agents....
[youtube=425,350]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 12:41:20 AM by Terror Australis »
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: July 04, 2010, 02:47:05 PM »

Man, I was at PF, and I don't think I saw any of this shit, or met any of these people.
If I recall correctly, you were too busy drunkenly arguing with David Krouse that children should be available for sale ...

For sale as labor, or as in purchasing a newborn from a woman who hasn't the resources/desire to be a mother?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: July 04, 2010, 09:37:16 PM »

Is it possible to codify the difference w/o stomping all over reasonable parental discretion?

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3201 on: July 05, 2010, 02:04:57 PM »

For sale as labor, or as in purchasing a newborn from a woman who hasn't the resources/desire to be a mother?
"for pleasure"

alaric89

« Reply #3202 on: July 05, 2010, 02:47:10 PM »

"for pleasure"

I would assume that a guardian would be responsible for the well being of a child to a certain point (I don't know 14?) and would have to stand up for the results once the responsibilities were done. So if one "rented" out a child one was responsible for, the child could receive restitution as a adult. Still sounds fucked up. Any real philosopher dealt with what to do with evil guardians in a libertarian society? This is a tough one for me, I dislike abusive parents and I hate child services as well.
In Cuba Young prostitutes would support their starving families because this was the only legal trade the commies let happen for a while.* I know its not so black and white, but it is sad and I think important to discuss.

* P.J. O'Rourke's book  Eat The Rich.

Deslock Darkstar

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: July 05, 2010, 03:59:07 PM »

Same here... I spent alot of time just hanging out and not really attending "official events" like the Soap Box stuff, but all this drama was completely off my radar until I heard about it on the show a day or two after PorcFest. Probably for the best too.... it would have soured the experience for me, most likely.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 04:05:21 PM by Deslock Darkstar »

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: July 05, 2010, 04:08:43 PM »

Same here... I spent alot of time just hanging out and not really attending "official events" like the Soap Box stuff, but all this drama was completely off my radar until I heard about it on the show a day or two after PorcFest. Probably for the best too.... it would have soured the experience for me, most likely.
soap box turned out to be pretty fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Deslock Darkstar

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: July 05, 2010, 04:21:46 PM »

soap box turned out to be pretty fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet! I can tell just from reading stuff on Facebook that I missed out on alot of good times.... but, I had other good times going on, so I don't feel like I really missed out at all. I made damn sure I got to Buzz's Big Gay Dance Party for the last hour or so, and that whole scene had me laughing and happy for the rest of the day! Oh, and being one of the signers for the Shire Society founding document was way cool too.... speaking of which, has a PDF of the signed document been posted anywhere yet? I want to download it and print off a copy to frame and hang up in my living room. :-D

sandm000

• View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: July 06, 2010, 08:52:16 AM »

"for pleasure"
I hope you don't think that was the most offensive thing I said.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3207 on: July 06, 2010, 04:13:39 PM »

"for pleasure"
I hope you don't think that was the most offensive thing I said.
Did I say I found it offensive?

sandm000

• View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: July 07, 2010, 09:08:55 AM »

Did I say I found it offensive?

Did you find it comforting?

Sorens is trying to tell people that the state has a right to exist here, if only to protect the children.

blackie

« Reply #3209 on: July 07, 2010, 11:39:32 AM »

http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=21115.msg245913#msg245913

Jason Sorens:
P.S. On the list of legislative victories, I forgot homeschooling deregulation! Still a ways to go, but definitely an improvement in freedom that's directly attributable to the FSP.

HSLDA has changed NH from a "orange" state to a "red" state. Ever since the "deregulation", the "legislative climate has been persistently hostile to homeschoolers". It's called a backlash.

http://www.hslda.org/hs/state/nh/201005280.asp

May 28, 2010

Hostile Legislative Climate Earns New Hampshire “Red” Status
Home School Legal Defense Association’s online State Laws Map rates each state based on the level of restriction of its homeschool law. HSLDA created this map to provide homeschoolers who were moving with a quick and easy way to identify what states were friendlier towards homeschoolers. States have been ranked on the basis of required notification, testing or approval (only two states, Rhode Island—technically—and Massachusetts are “approval” states).

Currently only six states have “earned” the distinction of being considered “red” states. These are Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York and North Dakota. HSLDA will be adding New Hampshire to this list not because its law is inherently unfriendly, but because its legislative climate has been persistently hostile to homeschoolers for the last four years.

Although the trend nationally in homeschooling regulation has been toward reducing regulation, since 2006 serious attempts have been made by a determined group of legislators to dramatically increase the level of regulation on New Hampshire homeschoolers. As a result, New Hampshire homeschoolers have fought intense legislative battles to defend their freedom from excessive government regulation over the past several years. The Department of Education in New Hampshire has also demonstrated its antipathy to the current status of homeschooling in the state by its actions. The Department recently attempted to circumvent the Home Education Advisory Council by proposing a set of rules that would have imposed new restrictions, some contrary to the law. To the great credit of New Hampshire State Board of Education, this process was handled in a way to minimize the negative impact on homeschoolers with only minimal changes to the rules being made as required by changes in the home schoollaw in recent years.

Many homeschoolers use our State Laws Map when thinking about moving. We intend to keep this map updated and trust that it will be a useful tool for our members who are thinking about moving within the United States.

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.