Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321072 times)

ForumTroll

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #3150 on: June 29, 2010, 08:50:23 PM »

I'm glad I didn't have to deal with Denis Goddard or Seth Cohn at this year's PF.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3151 on: June 29, 2010, 08:52:43 PM »

I'm glad I didn't have to deal with Denis Goddard or Seth Cohn at this year's PF.
It's mutual, BJ

yamnuska

« Reply #3152 on: June 29, 2010, 08:56:36 PM »

Feel the Love

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UR7n4eLck3Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UR7n4eLck3Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #3153 on: June 30, 2010, 01:54:18 AM »

Im just glad christopher didnt have to blow someones head off to protect his property,which he would be fully justified in dong..Maybe John Bush and his cronies better remember that next time they raid someones property in this way.The harm this would do to the fsp would be immense.
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: June 30, 2010, 09:32:30 AM »

Im just glad christopher didnt have to blow someones head off to protect his property,which he would be fully justified in dong..Maybe John Bush and his cronies better remember that next time they raid someones property in this way.The harm this would do to the fsp would be immense.

You think blowing someone's head off is using reasonable force if you find them going through your campsite? Well, it appears as if someone mistook his campsite for theirs. Rogers has two sets of campsites labeled from 1 on up; one are the regular campsites and one are the RV sites. This person was assigned the RV site but ended up at the "Fed's" campsite instead. Still want to shoot someone Australis? Still think it is justified? I hope you shoot your mouth off more often than your gun.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

ForumTroll

« Reply #3155 on: June 30, 2010, 11:23:11 AM »

You think blowing someone's head off is using reasonable force if you find them going through your campsite? Well, it appears as if someone mistook his campsite for theirs. Rogers has two sets of campsites labeled from 1 on up; one are the regular campsites and one are the RV sites. This person was assigned the RV site but ended up at the "Fed's" campsite instead. Still want to shoot someone Australis? Still think it is justified? I hope you shoot your mouth off more often than your gun.

So you think that just because someone confused a campsite number gives them the right to rummage through property that is CLEARLY not theirs? :|

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3156 on: June 30, 2010, 11:57:46 AM »

I hope you shoot your mouth off more often than your gun.

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: June 30, 2010, 04:32:31 PM »

So you think that just because someone confused a campsite number gives them the right to rummage through property that is CLEARLY not theirs? :|

You are not addressing what I said. I asked if shooting that person is a reasonable response.

Rummage is simply the word that was used to describe what happened to the campsite. Often in these circumstances people will exaggerate. What if rummage meant the person unzipped his tent to see if someone was there. Or what if the person was expecting to meet a friend at the site and was confused as to whose site it is.

So, are you saying this rummager should have been shot in the head, BJ?
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

blackie

« Reply #3158 on: June 30, 2010, 04:46:13 PM »

What if rummage meant the person unzipped his tent to see if someone was there.
Burglary

blackie

« Reply #3159 on: June 30, 2010, 05:08:59 PM »

What if rummage meant the person unzipped his tent to see if someone was there.
Burglary

not a burglary, but maybe a trespass
The person was obviously looking for someone to rape.

"A person is guilty of burglary if he enters a building or occupied structure, or separately secured or occupied section thereof, with purpose to commit a crime therein, unless the premises are at the time open to the public or the actor is licensed or privileged to enter."

Does a tent count as a structure?

blackie

« Reply #3160 on: June 30, 2010, 05:16:57 PM »

Rogers has two sets of campsites labeled from 1 on up; one are the regular campsites and one are the RV sites. This person was assigned the RV site but ended up at the "Fed's" campsite instead.
I guess that mean you know exactly who did the rummaging.

Who was assigned to RV site?

Name the perp.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 09:39:18 PM by blackie »

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: June 30, 2010, 07:25:22 PM »

It was reported that the guy felt so threatened by passersby that he slept with a gun under his pillow. That's probably what Austrailis was basing his statement on.

There's no excusing falsely calling someone out like that.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

blackie

« Reply #3162 on: June 30, 2010, 09:44:35 PM »

There's no excusing falsely calling someone out like that.
I think I would classify it as harassment.

blackie

« Reply #3163 on: June 30, 2010, 09:51:58 PM »

Rich "420" Paul, Capuzo and Jackie arrested in Mass

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=3401.msg37240#msg37240
These people are  being  held captive and ransom is $2500 bail each.
The location is Shelburne Falls, Mass.
The captors aka the State police's number is (413) 625-6311

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=3401.msg37243#msg37243
A friend told me they allegedly had a firearm, and pot.  I forgot to confirm if this was true.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3164 on: June 30, 2010, 09:59:34 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 27 queries.