Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321216 times)

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #3135 on: June 29, 2010, 05:38:56 AM »

And yet another reason why I don't want to go to New Hampshire is posted in this thread.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

blackie

« Reply #3136 on: June 29, 2010, 08:52:10 AM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=3381.msg37104#msg37104
Erik, I appreciate your post and your concerns as well.  First of all, big thanks to all the Free Staters, especially those who organized the event, for welcoming me in to your community.  It was my second time to the free state and I enjoyed myself immensely, met some very wonderful people, and learned very much about effective strategies to further the cause of liberty.

I don’t have to much time to commit to this right now so I’ll start with addressing some of your concerns and then leave you with a little of mine as well.  You asked for me to “either present compelling evidence, or apologize for the hasty, and extremely public, accusation.”  I will do both.  I apologize for the approach I took in publicly “outing” Christopher Marketing. (which is what I referred to him as) Looking back, this was probably not the best approach in dealing with this problem.  I am willing to admit that.  Had I been absolutely certain, which I was not and am still not, then perhaps that approach may have been excusable.  This however was not the case.  I apologize to FSP for my actions and I have already apologized to Christopher for inadvertently making him feel unsafe while at PorcFest.

As far as your four concerns, my reply is as follows:

A. “Christopher was interrogated extensively against his will”

This is entirely untrue.  I told Chris many times throughout our conversation that he was free to terminate the conversation whenever he chose.  He understood this and told me he wished to continue on and wanted to chat with the organizers and his accusers.

“shadowed throughout the day”

After becoming aware of some of the concerns about Chris from my firsthand accounts and the accounts of others, I took it upon myself to ask him for an interview.  He responded by saying, almost verbatim, “I am wearing my glasses, my hair is messy, I am in marketing and I have a public image to maintain”.  I replied that maybe we can try tomorrow and he said maybe we could.  Later that day I remembered that I had an audio recorder.  I thought this would alleviate Chris’ concerns and sought to conduct another interview.  My friend Gabe Bigger and I then saw Chris and decided to try again for the interview.  We walked towards him and as he saw us he headed off in the opposite direction.  This is probably what he construed as us following him.  I did approach him once again with audio recorder in hand and asked him to conduct an interview this time on audio only to alleviate his self image concerns.  It is worth noting that he refused the audio interview as well now stating that he was planning on running for office in NH and did not want stuff to come back and haunt him.     

“filmed when he explicitly asked not to be filmed”

While Christopher did initially decline an interview, after my “outing”, we approached once more with camera in hand, and attempted another interview.  This time around he did not have a problem with us recording as he continued to conversate with us after we told him he could walk away at any time and he later stated that he did not consent to the distribution of the recordings for commercial purposes.  I told him we did not do our recordings for commercial purposes.     

“and was generally treated with a great deal of incivility.”   

I will not be posting the recordings today as I do not have time and have not fully decided how to move forward.  I will look in to the law, the plusses and minuses of releasing such footage, and I am open to advice as this effects the FSP.  If you were to hear the recordings, you will see that I was not overtly hostile and did my best to be as civil as possible.  In addressing your other concerns it will illustrate the civility of myself as well as the organizers who went along with us attempt to alleviate Chris’ apprehension.

B.   Christopher’s campsite was invaded. His property was searched. His tent was entered when he was not there. This is quite honestly appalling and incredibly stupid if it is true. The information comes from one of Christopher’s campsite neighbors who saw this incredible intrusion occur.

During my conversation with Chris we came to the conclusion that it would be good to meet some of his accusers and also meet with some the PorcFest organizers.  During this meeting, Chris informed us that as he and I were talking, someone had put a tent up on his sight and had gone through his stuff.  As the recording will show, myself, along with some of the PorcFest organizers went to investigate and get to the bottom of the problem.  Chris was assured by myself as well as the organizers that we had no knowledge of this occurrence and were determined to alleviate his problem to the best of our ability.

Upon visiting his site we came across the tent, took a peep inside, and saw that there was no sleeping bag and a bag with baby diapers hanging out of it.  This was rather peculiar.  Thankfully, as we were leaving the site to further investigate a woman approached who owned the tent and had simply placed it at an RV site as opposed to the same numbered tent site.  I imagine she looked in his tent trying to see if she was in the right spot.  Not sure about this though.  Either way we expressed to him that we did not approve of this action and that the person would be reprimanded if there was mal intent.  Again, I think this was just an unfortunate coincidence.

C)   Throughout the night, people were shouting at Christopher while he was in his tent trying to sleep. Christopher told me he was quite understandably frightened for his safety and ended up spending most of the night with his hand on his gun, listening to frequent heckles and insults from those passing by outside.

This is unfortunate.  I feel bad if this was a result of my call-out.

D. Christopher apparently spoke with some of the event organizers about this, and it appears that said organizers were much more interested in further interrogations than in apologies.

This is entirely untrue.  The organizers and myself were adamant about alleviating his concerns.  We spent two hours working it out and making sure he felt safer.  The recordings reveal this.  There was a moment when he told us that he now felt unsafe as a result of my outing.  With this I felt much indignity and remorse. I apologized to him on the spot as did some of organizers.  I also visited him the next morning to thank him for being so understanding about our concerns as well as apologize to him again for doing anything to make him feel unsafe.  I feel I was quite civil and I am certain that FSP reps were as well.

Hopefully that clears up some of the confusion.

Now for the other side of your request, presenting evidence of Chris being a federal agent.  Firstly, I’m not sure that he is a federal agent per se.  It is my contention that he is potentially an infiltrator of some sorts and is not being forthright with his intentions.  Here are some of the reasons why I think so.  Bear in mind, I have much audio and eye witness testimony as well as internet research to still dig through.  I’ll start with some of the main contentions and go on from there.  Again, much of these contentions, except for the recorded contradictions, are circumstantial in nature.  However, the number of reports and the occurrence of suspicion from very many people lead me to believe that Mekker is someone who should be further looked in to.

1.   According to Mariana Evica, Mekker approached her and asked her if she knew anybody that is “selling drugs for cash.”  She double confirmed this for me on video and he denied it multiple times on video.
2.   Mekker was reported to have asked someone about the FSP and if they had any affiliation with the militia.  After denying this twice on the record he later admitted to having asked that question when we met with PorcFest organizers.
3.   Mekker continually asked PorcFest organizers about FSP’s security.
4.   Mekker went from camp site to camp site and from group to group asking some very probing and intrusive questions.
5.   Mekker was very curious about the Domes asking many people what they knew about the domes and what their affiliation was with the domes.
6.   Mekker asked people who the “kingpins” and the “movers and shakers” of FSP were.
7.   Mekker repeatedly asked about the corporate structure of the FSP.
8.   Mekker contradicted himself on multiple occasions concerning how he got involved in the freedom movement.
9.   Mekker contradicted himself multiple times about how he heard about the FSP.   
10.   Mekker told Catherine Bleish that he was from Ontario, Canada and told me and others that he was from Buffalo, NY.  Upon pointing out his contradiction he said that he spent time in Canada when his girlfriend lived there but he was not from there.
11.   Mekker allegedly walked on to my camp site and gave a new Free Stater named Wes a nug of pot saying this is from Canada.
12.   Mekker walked on to a camp site as someone was loading a pipe, he asked “what are you doing over there” and the loader replied “I’m doing what I do.”  The loader, knowing Mekker was a potential operative, ceased his activity.  Ten minutes later he asked “are you still doing what you do?”
13.   To the best of my knowledge, Mekker did not know anyone at PorcFest outside of hving a conversation with a realtor.  Being brand new to the movement, Mekker is ready to move, even before meeting people.
14.   Mekker asked a camper about a .38 pistol he had stored away in a motorcycle and if he open carried.
15.   Mekker stated that he did not want to sign up officially as a FSP signer yet he was till planning on moving.
16.   Mekker refused to do an on camera interview claiming he had to uphold his image as a marketer and did not want to look bad as his hair was messed up and his glasses were on.  He later refused a audio interview which would have alleviated his prior concerns.

These are some of the concerns expressed by myself as well as other PorcFest attendees.  There are more and I will report upon them at greater length upon more research.  I want you guys to know that I did everything I could to make it clear that my approach and actions were not reflective of the FSP.  I informed Chris that I am not an FSP signer and I am speaking as an individual.  I apologize again for the public approach I took and deeply regret any damage I may have done.  I do not however regret questioning him in the manner I did as much insight and contradictions were revealed from our discussions.

Based on the 16 items above, I still remained concerned and will be filing an open records request in the next couple of days to see if there is any information to be found about Mr. Mekker in the state of NH, NY, or Nevada where Chistopher LLC is registered.  I will relay any and all information that we receive or come across concerning this matter.  Thanks again for your concern.

Humbly,

John Bush

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #3137 on: June 29, 2010, 09:57:04 AM »

If you dont get any answers do you intend to waterboard him?Are you not welcome in NH if you are socially awkward ?
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: June 29, 2010, 11:05:28 AM »

That guy is a regular fucking scum bag. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

davann

« Reply #3139 on: June 29, 2010, 11:30:36 AM »

Never have any of these sort of problems in Nevada. Free State Project sucks ass.

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #3140 on: June 29, 2010, 12:01:29 PM »

Come to N.H. get fucked by the feds or the fed hunters.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #3141 on: June 29, 2010, 12:05:11 PM »

This is what I have to say about it -

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=34170.0
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

AntonLee

• The Beast from the East
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: June 29, 2010, 12:21:33 PM »

that's it, I'm moving back to Massachusetts because since this happened to someone in Lancaster that must mean it's happening all over the state by every single individual in it.

also, I know nothing like that could ever happen anywhere else.  In fact, not only F the FSP, but F the liberty movement and F life in general.

blackie

« Reply #3143 on: June 29, 2010, 12:24:17 PM »

People who have/attend public 420 events should be surprised when people they don't know ask where to get weed.

I'm just sayin'.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 12:26:30 PM by blackie »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #3144 on: June 29, 2010, 12:26:52 PM »

that's it, I'm moving back to Massachusetts because since this happened to someone in Lancaster that must mean it's happening all over the state by every single individual in it.

also, I know nothing like that could ever happen anywhere else.  In fact, not only F the FSP, but F the liberty movement and F life in general.

Pretending it didn't happen doesn't help.

What makes us better than the bad guys is that our team is supposed to admit when they mess up, and face the negative possible outcomes.

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3145 on: June 29, 2010, 02:15:10 PM »

Quote by Voorhees: "inadvertently"

Bullshit.

And Shaw is spot on as usual of course. 
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

davann

« Reply #3146 on: June 29, 2010, 02:20:02 PM »

This is what I have to say about it -

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=34170.0

Turning a current member or someone loosley associated is the normal game plan. Happened to the Weaver dude. Or at least that was what was attempted.

Paranoia runs deep at Porc Fest it seems. 2011 marketing should go some thing like this: PorcFest 2011!  Come join in next year's Fed hunt. In 2011 all accused of being a Fed will be tossed into the river to see if they float to determine guilt of innocence. Fun to be had for all ages.

AntonLee

• The Beast from the East
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: June 29, 2010, 06:24:47 PM »

there were a lot of paranoid pot smokers smoking out in the open.  Same with vendors. 

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3148 on: June 29, 2010, 08:19:02 PM »

Paranoia runs deep at Porc Fest it seems.
Only among the freaks who run around "looking for the Fed"
 :roll:

yamnuska

« Reply #3149 on: June 29, 2010, 08:43:23 PM »

Paranoia runs deep at Porc Fest it seems.
Only among the freaks who run around "looking for the Fed"
 :roll:

Is looking for the fed a porc fest event, hahahah! sounds like a kids game and i bet that kids would be very good at it, except I would call it "spot the retard, or spot the wanker or spot the loser." Adults tend to have blockages to being able to spot the outsider, kids are great at it, then they like to bully, hey, maybe you could offer kids $20 for every fed they kick in the shins. The feds want the paranoia, people should just do what they are going to do, food is something I would do in NH, open up an operation like that biscuit lady has but with indian food. I've never understood why people follow government dictate when food is involved, the best food I've ever eaten in any country has always bee unregulated street food, awesome stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 27 queries.