Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321216 times)

ForumTroll

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2895 on: May 02, 2010, 10:56:44 PM »

I'm not even gonna fuckin say anything. 

Aww.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2896 on: May 03, 2010, 12:17:15 PM »

In sum: the event where they were arrested for trespassing was easily seen as misguided in its purpose, and overall seemed to be a failure at achieving good press.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
We have a winner!!

You can see the police are being Bad Guys and playing bullshit games, and still appreciate that this was a butt-stupid lay-up giving them an easy PR basket.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2897 on: May 03, 2010, 12:20:30 PM »

So what you're saying is that places where a bunch of freestaters congregate are places where the government grows?
No... but places where freak-staters congregate, they give the Statists all the ammo they need to grow the government way faster than they've been able to until now.

In places where calm, respectable free-staters congregate, are well-known and well-liked by the respectable, non-bra-burning natives, and get themselves elected, you can bet your ass the budgets are held down, the police are not rapidly growing in size, and they aren't getting new cop toys to play with.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #2898 on: May 03, 2010, 12:24:37 PM »

So what you're saying is that places where a bunch of freestaters congregate are places where the government grows?
No... but places where freak-staters congregate, they give the Statists all the ammo they need to grow the government way faster than they've been able to until now.

In places where calm, respectable free-staters congregate, are well-known and well-liked by the respectable, non-bra-burning natives, and get themselves elected, you can bet your ass the budgets are held down, the police are not rapidly growing in size, and they aren't getting new cop toys to play with.

I see.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2899 on: May 03, 2010, 12:30:38 PM »

In sum: the event where they were arrested for trespassing was easily seen as misguided in its purpose, and overall seemed to be a failure at achieving good press.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
We have a winner!!

You can see the police are being Bad Guys and playing bullshit games, and still appreciate that this was a butt-stupid lay-up giving them an easy PR basket.

BUT if they learned from the event & plan ahead next time, then it was worth it for the learning experience.

That is something the FSP activists are finding out that they sorely need right now. PLANNING.

Hundreds of protesters have marched on Washington in the past, but it was the people with PLANS and GOALS who achieved success. Otherwise you end up like these idiot protesters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONd-Yk48R8E
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: May 03, 2010, 01:44:57 PM »

I'm moving there for liberty-minded friends. That's my #1 reason. I respect your decision, but I personally don't want to spend the rest of my life being frustrated trying to get to know people who ARENT trying to get me locked up.
Seth Cohn (freestater) tried to get me locked up.

???

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2901 on: May 03, 2010, 01:47:19 PM »

I'm moving there for liberty-minded friends. That's my #1 reason. I respect your decision, but I personally don't want to spend the rest of my life being frustrated trying to get to know people who ARENT trying to get me locked up.

???

I've never heard of him before.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

blackie

« Reply #2902 on: May 03, 2010, 01:59:53 PM »

???

I had a sethcohn.com fansite, and he didn't like it.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=2788.0
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 02:15:44 PM by blackie »

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2903 on: May 03, 2010, 03:02:35 PM »

Read the first little bit of that. So what I'm guessing is you made a reputation page/online resume type thing of him (aka fan page)? And he got pissed and tried to get it shut down?

blackie

« Reply #2904 on: May 03, 2010, 03:11:40 PM »

Read the first little bit of that. So what I'm guessing is you made a reputation page/online resume type thing of him (aka fan page)? And he got pissed and tried to get it shut down?
That, and he also tried to get the cops to come after me for harassment or something, the day after I sent him all my contact info via email. IIRC, the cops told him they couldn't do anything.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: May 03, 2010, 06:36:53 PM »

That, and he also tried to get the cops to come after me for harassment or something, the day after I sent him all my contact info via email. IIRC, the cops told him they couldn't do anything.

hahaha.

epic troll.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2906 on: May 03, 2010, 06:47:58 PM »

That is something the FSP activists are finding out that they sorely need right now. PLANNING.
The freak-staters have resisted all efforts at planning for several years now.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: May 03, 2010, 09:39:48 PM »

hahaha.

epic troll.

Is blackie a troll, sure.  But epic?  idk
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: May 03, 2010, 10:09:23 PM »

hahaha.

epic troll.

Is blackie a troll, sure.  But epic?  idk

apparently seth cohn is a lolcow, so it counts.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

blackie

« Reply #2909 on: May 06, 2010, 12:12:04 PM »

It seems like Sam put himself in a position where his camera was likely to be damaged. Being within the arc of the opening door isn't a smart thing to do if you are not in the process of opening/using the door.

I like how they start begging for the dude to be arrested.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WSmGLwpHEgI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WSmGLwpHEgI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 32 queries.