Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1323597 times)

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2835 on: April 23, 2010, 12:48:22 AM »

Maybe losing your entire family would cause you to rethink the way you act.

If that were true, one would then think that you would attempt to make amends for your previous wrong doings. This  is my point, the Russell Kanning that I know today is EXTREMELY incongruous with the one that she paints a picture of. Anything is possible, but the most likely answer here is that his ex-wife is lying. On one side you have a guy that must have made a dramatic character change without a hint of his old violent self (not a behavioral change, but a fundamental character change) or some lady lying about her ex-husband. If I apply Occam's Razor to this one, I get lying spouse.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2836 on: April 23, 2010, 01:00:30 AM »

Maybe its biased because he is a freedom activist, but I'm certainly leaning towards what Mark is saying. If many sources vouch for his character, and a woman who is certainly biased against him (an ex-wife who wants his $$) is the only one doubting his sincerity...
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

ForumTroll

« Reply #2837 on: April 23, 2010, 06:40:14 AM »

Maybe its biased because he is a freedom activist, but I'm certainly leaning towards what Mark is saying. If many sources vouch for his character, and a woman who is certainly biased against him (an ex-wife who wants his $$) is the only one doubting his sincerity...

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13365.msg236329#msg236329

Sometimes I didn't make her feel loved or safe.
I held her down a couple of times and kicked in the front door once.
I held Joe up on a wall when he was arguing with Mindy once and she said that really scared her.
I used to get angry when things didn't go my way or I felt I had the "right" to something like respect.

I was depressed when Mindy separated and divorced me. But no way I threatened to kill them.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: April 23, 2010, 09:37:23 AM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13365.msg236329#msg236329

Sometimes I didn't make her feel loved or safe.
I held her down a couple of times and kicked in the front door once.
I held Joe up on a wall when he was arguing with Mindy once and she said that really scared her.
I used to get angry when things didn't go my way or I felt I had the "right" to something like respect.

I was depressed when Mindy separated and divorced me. But no way I threatened to kill them.

I hadn't read that admonition before, and I wouldn't have believed it if Russell hadn't said it (I trust that he did, I didn't check the link.), but it still doesn't paint the picture that she did. I guess that is what I have been trying to say, I am inclined to believe Russell's account still, not split the difference. The word "couple" bothers me because it means 2 but people use it to mean a few. Holding a woman down and picking a kid up are not the same as beating them. I punched the wall once when I was mad at my wife (my house is all wood, it hurt bad). It would be unfair to call me a wife beater. I was angry, I am sure she was frightened. That was partially the point, I would guess.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

blackie

« Reply #2839 on: April 23, 2010, 12:01:41 PM »

I hadn't read that admonition before, and I wouldn't have believed it if Russell hadn't said it (I trust that he did, I didn't check the link.), but it still doesn't paint the picture that she did.
But it still paints the picture of Russell as an abusive piece of shit.

I guess that is what I have been trying to say, I am inclined to believe Russell's account still, not split the difference.
Yes, I know. It's not logical. There is nothing that can be said to convince you, because you like Russell.

The word "couple" bothers me because it means 2 but people use it to mean a few. Holding a woman down and picking a kid up are not the same as beating them.
Once is too much, and it's still abuse. It doesn't matter if he beat them. I don't blame her for wanting a restraining order or a divorce.

blackie

« Reply #2840 on: April 23, 2010, 12:03:33 PM »

an ex-wife who wants his $$
Why didn't she try to get alimony?
She certainly could have.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: April 23, 2010, 01:39:54 PM »

I hadn't read that admonition before, and I wouldn't have believed it if Russell hadn't said it (I trust that he did, I didn't check the link.), but it still doesn't paint the picture that she did.

I guess that is what I have been trying to say, I am inclined to believe Russell's account still, not split the difference.
Yes, I know. It's not logical. There is nothing that can be said to convince you, because you like Russell.

The word "couple" bothers me because it means 2 but people use it to mean a few. Holding a woman down and picking a kid up are not the same as beating them.
Once is too much, and it's still abuse. It doesn't matter if he beat them. I don't blame her for wanting a restraining order or a divorce.

WOW! That is harsh. You call a man a piece of shit for some acts done years ago, that he fessed up to and that have been exaggerated by others.

Let's talk about your deep seated resentments towards some people in the FSP and the FSP generally. I have never heard the story or why you hate them so, who they are and why you blame the whole group for actions of individuals. This is the Drama Section, and you love to dig up dirt on other people. Lets hear what happened with you, Blackie.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2842 on: April 23, 2010, 01:58:29 PM »

I have never heard the story or why you hate them so, who they are and why you blame the whole group for actions of individuals.
Blackie's made all that real clear before. For example:
http://save-grafton.blogspot.com/2004_05_01_archive.html

Basically, one really big shyster and asshole (Zack Bass) stared it, but plenty of other FSPers were all eager to "take over" this guy's hometown, and were talking openly about how nobody should stop a whorehouse from going up near the preschool.

If the Chinese attacked your country, wouldn't you become a terrist?

blackie

« Reply #2843 on: April 23, 2010, 02:03:31 PM »

WOW! That is harsh. You call a man a piece of shit for some acts done years ago, that he fessed up to and that have been exaggerated by others.
Sometimes the truth is harsh. Men who abuse women and children are pieces of shit. I didn't say he is still a piece of shit. I said I think people can change, and that is a good thing. But that doesn't erase the past. In case you missed it, I said I tried to hire Russell a few weeks ago. Do you think I would do that if I thought he was still a POS?
I tried to hire Russell a few weeks ago to do some stuff at my house in Grafton, but the email to russellkanning@newhampshirefreepress.com bounced.

Let's talk about your deep seated resentments towards some people in the FSP and the FSP generally. I have never heard the story or why you hate them so, who they are and why you blame the whole group for actions of individuals. This is the Drama Section, and you love to dig up dirt on other people. Lets hear what happened with you, Blackie.
Nice try on changing the subject. When did I ever say I blame the whole group for anything?
But if you want to open that can of worms, I will respond later.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 02:26:07 PM by blackie »

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: April 23, 2010, 02:44:13 PM »

Sometimes the truth is harsh. Men who abuse women and children are pieces of shit. I didn't say he is still a piece of shit. I said I think people can change, and that is a good thing. But that doesn't erase the past. In case you missed it, I said I tried to hire Russell a few weeks ago. Do you think I would do that if I thought he was still a POS?

I did note that, I found it incongruous. When I read your posting "But it still paints the picture of Russell as an abusive piece of shit." I read it as you meant it as a static state not a fluid one. I thought it sounded extreme. Thanks for the clarification.

ForumTroll

« Reply #2845 on: April 23, 2010, 03:03:32 PM »

I have never heard the story or why you hate them so, who they are and why you blame the whole group for actions of individuals.
Blackie's made all that real clear before. For example:
http://save-grafton.blogspot.com/2004_05_01_archive.html

Basically, one really big shyster and asshole (Zack Bass) stared it, but plenty of other FSPers were all eager to "take over" this guy's hometown, and were talking openly about how nobody should stop a whorehouse from going up near the preschool.

If the Chinese attacked your country, wouldn't you become a terrist?

You have a problem with freedom?

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: April 23, 2010, 03:23:53 PM »

Nice try on changing the subject. When did I ever say I blame the whole group for anything?
But if you want to open that can of worms, I will respond later.

The subject is done. I appear to have been at least partially wrong. If Zack Bass was involved that is explanation enough, but I love a good story to tell it, if you wish. I do however think your hostility towards the FSP is kinda obvious. Certainly not every person in it, but the idea and those that support it get some flame now ans then.

blackie

« Reply #2847 on: April 23, 2010, 03:36:57 PM »

If Zack Bass was involved that is explanation enough, but I love a good story to tell it, if you wish.

I wouldn't blame Zack. At least he is honest.

http://save-grafton.blogspot.com/2004/06/george-washington-award-for-honesty.html
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
George Washington Award for Honesty

The George Washington Award for Honesty goes to Zack Bass. When the shit hits the fan, yall can't say Zack lied. I would like to thank Zack for his continued honesty. Others in the FTP/FSP would like to deceive people as they try to take over. Zack has said all along he would not stand for this. Now some in the FTP/FSP would like to distance themselves from Zack for damage control reasons. Who is next? They knew who Zack was, and what he was doing all along. They encouraged it. That was Zack's activism. Porcupines are activists. They can't put the blame on Zack. In the end Zack and FSP have the same goals, they just disagree on the path to get there. At least Zack is honest.

ForumTroll

« Reply #2848 on: April 23, 2010, 03:48:51 PM »

I like how Zack Bass has been made into some kind of evil person by those that weren't around at the time that it happened and have only listened to 2nd  or 3rd hand accounts. They should really blame Tim Condon for blabbing to everyone about it in his article on the FSP website. Oh, but no...it was the bad Larry Pendarvis' fault for suggesting that people wouldn't be locked up for mowing their lawn naked or selling crack if the Free Town Project was successful. God, those silly libertarian thoughts!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 03:52:14 PM by BonerJoe »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #2849 on: April 23, 2010, 05:27:57 PM »

I have no idea what any of this is about.

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.