Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321623 times)

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2820 on: April 21, 2010, 12:16:19 AM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=20553.msg321636#msg321636

Kat:
They want $10,000 ransom to let Russell go.   I don't even have $100 to give them, so he's in there forever, I guess.  I'm not asking for money, BTW, as I have no way to pay it back

They want $2000/month.  I make $800/month.  I can't keep him out of jail on that.  They apparently aren't going to let him work a regular job.  There's no way out of this.

I tried to hire Russell a few weeks ago to do some stuff at my house in Grafton, but the email to russellkanning@newhampshirefreepress.com bounced.

this is why you should always pay your child support.

or get sterilized before you have to pay 18 years for a kid.

Russell adopted those kids when they were 4 and 5, I believe. Now she won't let him see them.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: April 21, 2010, 12:17:00 AM »

Kat:
They want $10,000 ransom to let Russell go.   I don't even have $100 to give them, so he's in there forever, I guess.  I'm not asking for money, BTW, as I have no way to pay it back

They want $2000/month.  I make $800/month.  I can't keep him out of jail on that.  They apparently aren't going to let him work a regular job.  There's no way out of this.

I tried to hire Russell a few weeks ago to do some stuff at my house in Grafton, but the email to russellkanning@newhampshirefreepress.com bounced.

Any quotes on the average price of such a sterilization?

$700
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2822 on: April 21, 2010, 12:45:55 AM »

Kat:

Russell adopted those kids when they were 4 and 5, I believe. Now she won't let him see them.

Wow thats even worse for him. :(

And 700 is too much right now, thats nearly 3 paycheck!
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: April 21, 2010, 02:34:20 AM »

Kat:

wow, didn't expect to hear that

poor bastard :(
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #2824 on: April 21, 2010, 07:46:07 AM »

Kat:

Thats the definition of a c-nt.As for sterilization get it done before obamacare ruins your medical system.I had it done under our public system and the doctor botched the job,leaving me hobbling around for six weeks instead of a few days.Actually he let a trainee operate while he played golf or whatever the fuck he was doing,and I cant sue him as doctors are a protected species along with the rest of their mafia syndicate.
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

blackie

« Reply #2825 on: April 21, 2010, 09:24:26 AM »

IIRC, the two boys are adopted, and the girl is his biological daughter, but I'm not sure why that would matter. According to the ex-wife, Russell was abusive to at least one of the boys. Also, I'm pretty sure the boys are over 18, so it's not up to the ex-wife if Russell can see those kids.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13365.msg230218#msg230218
RussellsEx
(Russell, as you know, is a Christian.  When he married, he really meant for life.  His wife kicked him out without just cause.  She got everything...kids, house, all of Russell's personal possessions (which she wouldn't give to him).  Last he saw her she was driving a brand new Escalade.  After she kicked him out, she got a restraining order claiming he was violent (Mr. Pacifist, violent  ).  She refused to let him see his children.  She refuses to let him even call his children.  He decided he was not going to be a slave to some woman who treated him like that - to pay for her to take his children away from him.   He's offered to take the children.  He wanted nothing more than to stay there and raise the kids, be a family.  She chose otherwise.  Now he's in jail for not paying child support.  The kids don't even know why he doesn't call or see them - the mother lets them think he just doesn't care.  He won't be mean enough to her to tell the kids what's happening.)

Kat, I am so stunned by all of this. I cannot believe how wrong this all is. I would like to defend myself, and find this incredibly awkward. It saddens me how the truth about Russell's past has been completely obliterated by people who don't care enough about those facts to actually check them out. I have long felt the irony that Russell is only now a "pacivist"?? This wasn't our experience at all. Personally, I think it is an overcompensation for the violence he displayed in our marriage and towards our children. He did make strides to change, but it was my opinion, and others around me, including his own parents at the time, that his being with the children was NOT wise, as his lack of self-control was in danger of seriously harming them. We lived it. You have only heard one side of the story...and though I am sorry when anyone is unjustly treated, it bears repeating that one must know first if the punishment is in fact, just. If it is...then justice must prevail. The fact that he still defends those wrong actions tells me that his 'rehabilitation' was not effective. And yes, he owes his children a lot of money....over $100,000. What would you do if it were YOUR children?

Kat, I would like to specifically address some of the untruths you posted...
I don't own an Escalade. I own a 1997 Blazer.
I worked 2 jobs for a while for my kids, as Russell wasn't contributing anything towards their LIFE...life he contributed to, and said he would be responsible for.
I never asked for alimony. I made a special request that the $1200 mo child support (mandated by the court, not me) would be reduced. He refused to cooperate at all. At one point, I asked him to give the 3 kids a total of $50 mo...he adamantly refused, on some higher moral ground?? What moral ground is higher than providing for your own kids? Or at least contributing, even if you hate your Ex wife?
I didn't get the house at all. As a matter of fact, it was my idea that he move back into it...no court documents, just a verbal agreement, and live there. (I couldn't afford it, and that was finewith me to move.) He agreed to do this. The deal was that he would make the house payments, and that one day, if we both agreed to sell, we'd split the proceeds. 5 mos later, I got a fluke call from the mortgage co, informing me the house was about to foreclose. I called him immediately. He laughed and said he hadn't paid a dime. In fact, some transients were living with him, and he was using their pmts to live off. The gas was shut off, and they were cooking over an open fire in the living room. I asked him if I could call the realtor and at least try to avoid foreclosure. He agreed. We were able to sell it immediately. 6 mos later I got $700. So, if that is getting 'everything'....
When you say "she kicked him out without just cause"??? The financial elements were what was least wrong about my situation. I got a restraining order because he was close to killing our oldest son, after he'd lied (He was 8). Russell kicked me in the stomach while I was pregnant, and on the ground, after he'd pushed me down. He did some awful things within 3 mo of being married. But it was when he started hurting the kids in drastic ways...not just a traditional spanking, that I began to be scared. I filed for a separation first, and we remained in that state for 2 years, until in my estimation, any hope of reconciliation was truly over.

I did make a lot of choices along the way...I stayed for many years, trying to work on a marriage with someone who was harming me. But in the end, I chose wisely to extricate myself from him. Initially, I did not want the children to spend time with him at all. They remembered some of the really bad times too. They never questioned my reasons....they knew!

Since the kids are older, I have encouraged letter writing and phone calls. They are not interested. (I know anyone reading this will believe that I have poisoned their minds...but truly, I didn't.) They just didn't want to. When I did make suggestions for some reconcilation with them, (letters/calls/visits) he has written them each once on their birthdays and Christmas. Period.

Russell is not innocent here. His past is finally catching up to him. Maybe if he had taken care of his prior responsibilities, at least in part, he wouldn't be where he is today. He is a fugitive by choice.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 09:37:10 AM by blackie »

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: April 21, 2010, 10:33:47 AM »

IIRC, the two boys are adopted, and the girl is his biological daughter, but I'm not sure why that would matter. According to the ex-wife, Russell was abusive to at least one of the boys. Also, I'm pretty sure the boys are over 18, so it's not up to the ex-wife if Russell can see those kids.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13365.msg230218#msg230218
RussellsEx
(Russell, as you know, is a Christian.  When he married, he really meant for life.  His wife kicked him out without just cause.  She got everything...kids, house, all of Russell's personal possessions (which she wouldn't give to him).  Last he saw her she was driving a brand new Escalade.  After she kicked him out, she got a restraining order claiming he was violent (Mr. Pacifist, violent  ).  She refused to let him see his children.  She refuses to let him even call his children.  He decided he was not going to be a slave to some woman who treated him like that - to pay for her to take his children away from him.   He's offered to take the children.  He wanted nothing more than to stay there and raise the kids, be a family.  She chose otherwise.  Now he's in jail for not paying child support.  The kids don't even know why he doesn't call or see them - the mother lets them think he just doesn't care.  He won't be mean enough to her to tell the kids what's happening.)

Kat, I am so stunned by all of this. I cannot believe how wrong this all is. I would like to defend myself, and find this incredibly awkward. It saddens me how the truth about Russell's past has been completely obliterated by people who don't care enough about those facts to actually check them out. I have long felt the irony that Russell is only now a "pacivist"?? This wasn't our experience at all. Personally, I think it is an overcompensation for the violence he displayed in our marriage and towards our children. He did make strides to change, but it was my opinion, and others around me, including his own parents at the time, that his being with the children was NOT wise, as his lack of self-control was in danger of seriously harming them. We lived it. You have only heard one side of the story...and though I am sorry when anyone is unjustly treated, it bears repeating that one must know first if the punishment is in fact, just. If it is...then justice must prevail. The fact that he still defends those wrong actions tells me that his 'rehabilitation' was not effective. And yes, he owes his children a lot of money....over $100,000. What would you do if it were YOUR children?

Kat, I would like to specifically address some of the untruths you posted...
I don't own an Escalade. I own a 1997 Blazer.
I worked 2 jobs for a while for my kids, as Russell wasn't contributing anything towards their LIFE...life he contributed to, and said he would be responsible for.
I never asked for alimony. I made a special request that the $1200 mo child support (mandated by the court, not me) would be reduced. He refused to cooperate at all. At one point, I asked him to give the 3 kids a total of $50 mo...he adamantly refused, on some higher moral ground?? What moral ground is higher than providing for your own kids? Or at least contributing, even if you hate your Ex wife?
I didn't get the house at all. As a matter of fact, it was my idea that he move back into it...no court documents, just a verbal agreement, and live there. (I couldn't afford it, and that was finewith me to move.) He agreed to do this. The deal was that he would make the house payments, and that one day, if we both agreed to sell, we'd split the proceeds. 5 mos later, I got a fluke call from the mortgage co, informing me the house was about to foreclose. I called him immediately. He laughed and said he hadn't paid a dime. In fact, some transients were living with him, and he was using their pmts to live off. The gas was shut off, and they were cooking over an open fire in the living room. I asked him if I could call the realtor and at least try to avoid foreclosure. He agreed. We were able to sell it immediately. 6 mos later I got $700. So, if that is getting 'everything'....
When you say "she kicked him out without just cause"??? The financial elements were what was least wrong about my situation. I got a restraining order because he was close to killing our oldest son, after he'd lied (He was 8). Russell kicked me in the stomach while I was pregnant, and on the ground, after he'd pushed me down. He did some awful things within 3 mo of being married. But it was when he started hurting the kids in drastic ways...not just a traditional spanking, that I began to be scared. I filed for a separation first, and we remained in that state for 2 years, until in my estimation, any hope of reconciliation was truly over.

I did make a lot of choices along the way...I stayed for many years, trying to work on a marriage with someone who was harming me. But in the end, I chose wisely to extricate myself from him. Initially, I did not want the children to spend time with him at all. They remembered some of the really bad times too. They never questioned my reasons....they knew!

Since the kids are older, I have encouraged letter writing and phone calls. They are not interested. (I know anyone reading this will believe that I have poisoned their minds...but truly, I didn't.) They just didn't want to. When I did make suggestions for some reconcilation with them, (letters/calls/visits) he has written them each once on their birthdays and Christmas. Period.

Russell is not innocent here. His past is finally catching up to him. Maybe if he had taken care of his prior responsibilities, at least in part, he wouldn't be where he is today. He is a fugitive by choice.
I think I recall having read that like 3 years ago. It is very difficult to reconcile in one's mind what to think when 2 people's stories seem so different. I worked with Russell day in and day out for months on my house. You know how carpentry is, wouldn't you expect the man that she describes to lose ... a little bit of control ... at least once? To make a wrong cut and scream "God Dammit!"? To throw the pencil or a scrap of wood? To scowl and grumble? Russell never did any of those things. He was a ray of f*cking sunshine the WHOLE time. Never the slightest outburst. I cuss and yell every hammer stroke. Russell must have reached a state of nirvana to have changed from the child beating, living room open fire cooking caveman that lady describes. I am not sure if she is lying, but lying eloquently does not make what one says true.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: April 21, 2010, 12:37:35 PM »

Kat:

Thats the definition of a c-nt.As for sterilization get it done before obamacare ruins your medical system.I had it done under our public system and the doctor botched the job,leaving me hobbling around for six weeks instead of a few days.Actually he let a trainee operate while he played golf or whatever the fuck he was doing,and I cant sue him as doctors are a protected species along with the rest of their mafia syndicate.

Haha, what the fuck.

As long as I'm taking estrogen pills I don't have much chance of having kids anyway, so yeah.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2828 on: April 21, 2010, 12:48:22 PM »

Mine's happening tomorrow morning. $1300 but the doc says the procedure will take 15 mins and I can go to work that day, no problem.

Yeah, I'm getting sterilized. 2 is enough.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2829 on: April 21, 2010, 12:57:09 PM »

Mine's happening tomorrow morning. $1300 but the doc says the procedure will take 15 mins and I can go to work that day, no problem.

Yeah, I'm getting sterilized. 2 is enough.

Good for you!  Keep us updated.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

blackie

« Reply #2830 on: April 21, 2010, 07:39:28 PM »

It is very difficult to reconcile in one's mind what to think when 2 people's stories seem so different.
It is, but I have never heard Russell's side of the story. I've read Kat's version of Russell's side, but I'm not sure how reliable a second hand version from the new lady is. I don't know what to believe, but it makes good drama.

I worked with Russell day in and day out for months on my house. You know how carpentry is, wouldn't you expect the man that she describes to lose ... a little bit of control ... at least once? To make a wrong cut and scream "God Dammit!"? To throw the pencil or a scrap of wood? To scowl and grumble? Russell never did any of those things. He was a ray of f*cking sunshine the WHOLE time. Never the slightest outburst.
I really don't see how one thing has to do with the other. I also think people can change.*

I cuss and yell every hammer stroke. Russell must have reached a state of nirvana to have changed from the child beating, living room open fire cooking caveman that lady describes.
I can totally see Russell with a bunch of bums around an open fire in the living room of a house he no longer pays the mortgage on. Child beating, I don't know.

I am not sure if she is lying, but lying eloquently does not make what one says true.
I don't take what she says as gospel truth, but it's the only first person account I have.

*except to for pedophiles

ForumTroll

« Reply #2831 on: April 21, 2010, 08:13:23 PM »

I used to steal, I don't any more. Change is possible.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: April 22, 2010, 09:13:27 AM »

I used to steal, I don't any more. Change is possible.

Sure, I am not saying that changing one's behavior is impossible. I used to steal too. I used to lie. I don't do any of the former now and far less of the latter. What I am saying is: anger and its results are a FAR deeper root to dig up and it would take an EXTRAORDINARY (bordering on non-existant) person to have changed that fundamentally. I believe that one could do it, I just believe the chance that I meet and grow close to a person that could do it is statistically unlikely.

ForumTroll

« Reply #2833 on: April 22, 2010, 09:53:02 AM »

Maybe he took LSD.

blackie

« Reply #2834 on: April 22, 2010, 10:00:20 AM »

Maybe losing your entire family would cause you to rethink the way you act.
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 28 queries.