Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321845 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2370 on: October 14, 2009, 09:42:07 AM »

Looks like some high end footage and all....but....

I heard these protestors were on Rivera's property....in his driveway....went to his door.....

true? not true?

I didn't hear or see that.  It sounds like someone went to his door to knock on it.  Seems normal.  I heard someone answered and talk for a short bit.  Also regular stuff.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: October 14, 2009, 11:06:37 AM »

nah it doesn't have the killing of civilians in it.  Of course all the Keene activists are murdering soldiers.  Stick with the war themes.

Loony Tunes doesn't really fit, that show brings joy and laughter to others.  Keene doesn't bring joy or freedom or anything.  You need some song that has lots of dying people.  Work on that.

Of course it fits.  Its a circus. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2372 on: October 14, 2009, 11:13:44 AM »

I understand these are all peaceful, principled people.

But you must admit, to the uninitiated, a crowd of upset people in the night on the edge of a person's property, gives the impression of a "vigilante mob" ... Which is exactly what pro-government people think that government is protecting them from.

These tactics are the opposite of "winning hearts and minds."

Dewars

• View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: October 14, 2009, 11:34:17 AM »

Of course it fits.  Its a circus. 

That.

BonerJoe

« Reply #2374 on: October 14, 2009, 11:54:04 AM »

These tactics are the opposite of "winning hearts and minds."

Good for them.

Changed My Mind

« Reply #2375 on: October 14, 2009, 03:55:48 PM »

maybe they should sing Christmas Carols so the uninitiated masses of buffalo aren't so alarmed.

Looney Tunes is a circus show?  Do they have Kazoos?

who let MaxxOccupancy on this forum?

make the theme song about killing innocent people again, that was more appropriate.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2376 on: October 14, 2009, 04:24:41 PM »

Free Keene Drama

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1748.0
Sorry everyone - the activies at Burke's and Rivera's house have really turned me off.  Going to a police officers house?  Messing with his family?

I was so very ready to get heavily involved.  I must step back now, as this is completely out-of-control.

So very disappointed in the direction this has gone.  Sorry, too if you disagree with me, but I can't seek getting involved now.   

So, from what I am seeing I expect some will fire away at me with downgrades and blasts - that seems to be what happens with some folks in the forum - so very self-desctructive.   Fire-away.  All I can do in monitor and hope.  Backing down and so very, very disappointed at the direction this has gone.

Looking outside of the Keene area now.  Good luck and please use your heads.  -Gordon. 

BonerJoe

« Reply #2377 on: October 14, 2009, 04:44:10 PM »

Free Keene Drama

I don't think needing an excuse not to move to Keene is technically drama. Just more of the same whiny AnCapMan shit.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2378 on: October 14, 2009, 04:50:58 PM »

It's drama that a liberty activist is moving away from Keene because of the Keeniacs

NHArticleTen

« Reply #2379 on: October 14, 2009, 05:03:51 PM »

Free Keene Drama
http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1748.0
Sorry everyone - the activies at Burke's and Rivera's house have really turned me off.  Going to a police officers house?  Messing with his family?

I was so very ready to get heavily involved.  I must step back now, as this is completely out-of-control.

So very disappointed in the direction this has gone.  Sorry, too if you disagree with me, but I can't seek getting involved now.  

So, from what I am seeing I expect some will fire away at me with downgrades and blasts - that seems to be what happens with some folks in the forum - so very self-desctructive.   Fire-away.  All I can do in monitor and hope.  Backing down and so very, very disappointed at the direction this has gone.

Looking outside of the Keene area now.  Good luck and please use your heads.  -Gordon.

tar, feathers, pitchforks, and torches were close at hand in the neighborhood garages, sheds, and basements

and when the bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries fail to prop up the dollar, and the stock market, and the welfare and social security checks

then the looters who once championed them...will, instead...gather and suspend them from the nearest tree-limb, telegraph-pole, and/or lamp-post

hey, don't shoot the messenger!

we only bring tidings of great joy in the season of the refreshing of the Tree of Liberty!

one wonders when figureheads of the Amerikan Empire will suffer the Saddam Hussein fate?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein

hey, don't shoot the messenger!

one wonders when the Predator, Warrior, and Reaper Drones will spew their murder and destruction over Amerika?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MQ-1_Predator

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MQ-1C_Warrior

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MQ-9_Reaper

Oh, hey...you don't even have to wait for that answer because they are ALREADY flying domestically!

http://www.myabc50.com/news/local/story/Homeland-Security-drone-patrolling-NNY/8ujqf9M2YkCXVlOmBVxFOg.cspx

there is smoke on the horizon...where there is smoke, there is FIRE!

enjoy!

« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 05:35:44 PM by http://www.starvingthemonkeys.com/ »

BonerJoe

« Reply #2380 on: October 14, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »

It's drama that a liberty activist is moving away from Keene because of the Keeniacs

This person never moved there to begin with.

Changed My Mind

« Reply #2381 on: October 14, 2009, 05:43:35 PM »

so liberty activists can be any douche on a web forum that just talk once in a while?

more of the same "ruining the movement" bullshit.  Did the Keeniacs ruin the HCR6 push too?  Seems to me the only people who ruined that were the real asshole chanting morons screaming from the upper deck (ie- not Keeniacs, most of them left when they saw it was just a conservative rally)

the NH Political strategy:  make fun of the most principled in the movement, call them names, calm the masses that are afraid of peaceful interactions, continue to fail.

This person never moved there to begin with.

right, if you're going to speak as if you have a clue, make sure you fucking have one first.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2382 on: October 14, 2009, 06:26:15 PM »

I love you, Anton

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: October 14, 2009, 07:30:14 PM »

Free Keene Drama

Gordon is a freaking weirdo.

Don't worry. He'll be back on our side and mysteriously visiting keene by next week.

I visited Keene last weekend!   Fantastic area...  really, really enjoyed my trip.

Nobody saw him.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: October 14, 2009, 08:28:47 PM »

right, if you're going to speak as if you have a clue, make sure you fucking have one first.

maybe a raging clue.....he he he
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 27 queries.