Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1323583 times)

Dewars

• View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2085 on: September 20, 2009, 10:01:32 AM »

http://jewhampshire.com/

It's a Joey Dauben site. He hasn't been around here lately.

Last time was when he annonced the would run the Barry Cooper for Texas Attorney General campaign

Man Charged With Making Online Threats About Officers
Police Say Texas Man Hired NH Man To Post Personal Information
September 17, 2009

PLYMOUTH, N.H. -- A Plymouth man is being held on charges out of Texas alleging that he was paid to post police officers' private information online as a form of retaliation.

Investigators said the personal information Joseph Dauben is accused of posting included pictures of the officers and, in at least one case, a copy of an officer's driver's license. They said he also made threatening statements about a detective in Texas.

In a video posted on YouTube, Dauben holds up a copy of Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" while calling out a Texas police detective.

"Let me put it very clear to everyone," Dauben said in the video. "This is 'The Art of War.' I will destroy you, John Allen J. Hoskins."

The video was posted Sept. 14 in the hours before Dauben was arrested in Plymouth in connection with previous comments he made on his blogs.

"We were contacted Monday evening around 9 o'clock from some authorities in Texas letting us know this gentleman was in our community," said Plymouth Chief Steven Temperi.

Police in Texas say Dauben was actually hired by Michael Meissner to retaliate against law enforcement on Meissner's behalf. Meissner is a police chief for a small town in Texas who has been under investigation for years. He was recently charged with posing online as a woman to solicit nude photos of teenage boys.

Hoskins, a detective in Combine, Texas, said Meissner paid Dauben at least $200 to post personal information about the investigating officers on the Internet.

"He was basically retaliating not only against myself but other officers from our agency, and he was actually paid to do so," Hoskins said.

In the Sept. 14 video, Dauben said he wanted to make a public statement about what he called rogue law enforcement.

"I will destroy you by using every weapon I have, through my media, my blogs and my newspapers," he said.

One of Dauben's sites says he leads a Young Republicans group in the North Country. New Hampshire Young Republicans confirmed that he has been a volunteer with the organization, but he was suspended because of the charges.

Deaben is originally from Texas and moved to New Hampshire in the spring. Authorities said he could be extradited to Texas soon.

BonerJoe

« Reply #2086 on: September 20, 2009, 10:08:38 AM »

Hahahahaha! I'm glad that fucktard got fucked.

blackie

« Reply #2087 on: September 20, 2009, 12:35:16 PM »

http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/?p=8665&cpage=1

Update| Joey Dauben Arrested

September 17, 2009 by Megan Gray   

So far, according to Grafton County Jail, Joey Dauben is being held without bail on fugitive from justice charges.
Which means, even though this investigation started this summer and he has been GONE since February to establish residency for law school, he is being held on fleeing from the law basically.

According to the press release sent from the Combine Police Department, he is currently being held in the Grafton County Jail in Plymouth, New Hampshire awaiting the extradition process back to Texas.

Probable cause affidavits for the warrants of his arrests presented to Judge John Creuzot, Criminal District Court #4 are as follows:

Engaging in organized criminal activity, a second degree felony

Obstruction or Retaliation, a third degree felony

Misuse of Official information, a third degree felony

These charges are stemming from a drivers license photo posted on this very site of John Hoskins, a Combine police officer and alleged monetary transactions received from Michael Meissner, former chief of police in Bardwell, to Dauben, thus him being paid to “slander” Hoskins on the blogs.

The unlawful misuse of information charge stems from Dauben posting information he allegedly obtained from Meissner.

blackie

« Reply #2088 on: September 20, 2009, 12:52:31 PM »

The Joey post:

http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/kaufman/?p=193

IT GETS BETTER (RE: OFFICIAL OPPRESSION COMPLAINT ON JOHN ALLEN HOSKINS)
 Posted by: J on  Sep 14th, 2009 |  Filed under: Combine, Combine Police Department
I filed an official oppression complaint against (Kaufman County’s) Combine Police Dept. Det. John Allen “Jay” Hoskins for him using his badge and gun to come after me for political and personal reasons. Hoskins is a former writer for me at The Ellis County Press and a former contributor to this blog.

Only until he got a job at Combine PD did he launch his “investigation” into how I obtained a mug shot of a police officer who had been arrested for impersonating a peace officer.

That official oppression complaint to the Kaufman County Sheriff can be found here:
[Click Here for the Official Oppression Complaint on John Allen "Jay" Hoskins]

But it gets better…
In the affadavit for his search warrants to my cellphone provider (T-Mobile) and my e-mail accounts (Hotmail/Microsoft/Google) to obtain where I received a public information-worthy mug shot of a colleague, Det. Hoskins admitted to having his affadavits “thoroughly read through” by Kaufman County’s 85th District Judge Howard Tygrett.

These search warrants were submitted to the e-mail/cell providers for three people: me; the ECO’s former webmaster Ali Akbar and former Bardwell Police Chief Michael Meissner, whom Hoskins runs a Web site about and has for over a year and has penned numerous articles for the ECP over. Hoskins claims that we are all three involved in a conspiracy to jeopardize the prosecution of this arrested cop (Achey).

In an e-mail after a phone call on August 18 when I was out in Los Angeles for business, Hoskins (after repeated calls, I finally answered the Dallas-area number; I didn’t know who it was until I answered) told me that Microsoft had turned over 250 to 300 MB (megabytes) of information as part of his “investigation” to see where I obtained a mug shot of his colleague, William Achey, who had been arrested for impersonating an officer.

Click Here for Page 1 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 2 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 3 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 4 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 5 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 6 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 7 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 8 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 9 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 10 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 11 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 12 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 13 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 14 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 15 of the Search Warrant Affidavit
Click Here for Page 16 of the Search Warrant Affidavit

3 Points of Interest on Those Search Warrant Affidavits:

In the affidavit for former Chief Meissner, Hoskins seeks records for “michaelmeissner@yahoo.com.” How convenient that he would ask for an e-mail address’ records on an e-mail address that up until the reading of the affidavit, I had no idea existed.
Perhaps it’s because had Hoskins asked for Meissner’s slickmike501@yahoo.com’s e-mail address, it would be proven that Hoskins had the password AND ACCESS to that account. He admitted as such to me repeated times. It’s true. Hoskins claimed on more than one phone conversation that he had the password to slickmike501@yahoo.com and had access to it.

Interestingly, Hoskins also once had access and the password to my ECO blog’s administrative controls. And interestingly, select articles, posts, photos and my Classifieds Ad sections were mysteriously deleted.

What a fucking pig. Of course, I’m sure there is/was a reason Hoskins’ search warrant affidavit didn’t include Yahoo Instant Messenger conversations for IF HE HAD, maybe Hoskins’ admitting to indirectly being involved with anonymous IP address attacks on myself and defense lawyer Rodney Pat Ramsey would have been revealed.

Maybe those same Yahoo IM conversations would have revealed all sorts of Hoskins’ statements about “pissing Joey off” when I kept getting screen names on this blog attacking Rodney and I.

And here’s the bombshell Point No. 2:

The judge who signed off on the warrant to issue for the e-mail and phone records WAS LISTED AS AN INJURED PARTY IN THE AFFIDAVIT.
What does this mean?

This means that those search warrants are WORTHLESS. You cannot sign a warrant when you are listed as an INJURED PARTY. Somewhere there’s got to be a judicial canon prohibiting this…

Point No. 3:

No facts were given to substantiate Hoskins’ allegations. Mere assumptions of where I obtained the mug shot (it’s public record and he has the nerve to accuse me of committing a third-degree felony!!!)

Effing idiot.

What a sloppy pig of a man that John Allen “Jay” Hoskins is.

Using his badge to come after me?

I vowed to destroy the person or persons who were behind the IP address attacks against Rodney and I. Readers, do you know what the definition of destroy means? Out of all the words in the English language, nothing compares to the word “destroy.” It is truly a powerful word. That’s why the Torah says there’s power in your tongue.

Well there’s power in my blog, and I vowed then to find out who was behind the screen names attacking me and Rodney using bounced-off-of-hidden-servers and destroy them and employ ever media weapon I have against him or her.
I knew it was Hoskins all along.

And because of Hoskins’ checkered gypsy cop past (nine agencies, nothing lasting past four months), the Kaufman County District Attorney and his assistants refuse to pursue any case that Hoskins files.

Maybe it’s because in every situation and almost every agency he’s been at, his pattern is clear: he launches bogus f-ed up “investigations” on people…and then leaves that agency.
Oh, did I mention that Hoskins isn’t even being PAID to do work at Combine PD? He’s a volunteer full-time officer. He’s not even being paid a dime, and yet his actions are going to end up costing Combine taxpayers a shit load of money.

Civil rights violations are just the tip of the iceberg, ladies and gentlemen.
That city council in Combine better get their act together really damn quick. That police chief, Steve Allen, better fire Hoskins before things get real, real bad. And they won’t be getting any better.

I vowed to destroy the person who attacked Rodney and I. And I meant it. I’m going to destroy John Allen “Jay” Hoskins from ever doing this shit again.
Effing idiot. Uneducated fat slob of a pork-and-beans-eating filth idiot…

And if you support what Hoskins has done, you will be lumped in with him. I don’t discriminate. I hate corruption in all of its forms. I hate liars in all of their forms. I don’t care if you wear a badge, a cap, a hat or a nameplate. I care not. If you are supportive of this, I will destroy you too.

And just so the courtroom exhibits are clear, my intent is figurative — meaning, when I say “destroy,” I mean it as through my blogs, my newspaper (yes, this shit is hitting print) and any other media weapon I have at my disposal.

[Original Post from Sunday, Sept. 13, 2009]

I filed an official oppression complaint against Combine Police Dept. Det. John Allen “Jay” Hoskins with the Kaufman County Sheriff’s Office for using his badge and gun to go after me for allegations that I committed a third-degree felony for having a mug shot of an arrested cop e-mailed to me.

The last time I or my lawyer friends checked, simply receiving e-mails was not a felony. On the same token, as a blogger, reporter, media representative, it matters not how I obtained public information. But that’s for the sheriff to decide. And or the DA.

First, Some History…
I hired Hoskins to write articles for The Ellis County Press when I was the news editor (December 2007-February 2009). He is a former contributor/editor to The Ellis County Observer as well (ECP & ECO are two separate entities.)

When I found out that Hoskins was the suspect (before his employment with CPD) behind the anonymous screen-name attacks against defense lawyer Rodney Pat Ramsey and I (via an FBI-style IP trace that my Web team performed) several months ago, I threatened to destroy whoever it was that did it. I vowed to use every media tool in my arsenal I had access to. And I meant it.

And now in the public sphere, I provide my readers with the official oppression complaint, as well as the exhibits I submitted to Kaufman County Sheriff David Byrnes.

[CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL OPPRESSION COMPLAINT ON JOHN ALLEN "JAY" HOSKINS]

[First] John Allen “Jay” Hoskins accused me of being under state and federal investigations after I submitted a Texas Open Records Act request seeking his payroll information from Combine and Web search data on city computers. I wanted to see if he was the one who continued to post comments on this blog after I publicly told him to stop; some of those comments proved to be coming straight from John Allen “Jay” Hoskins (via his pasting of e-mails — see the exhibits), as I suspected.

[Second] The response to my Texas Open Records Act request was a littany of accusations that I was “under state and federal investigation” for ties to the Ayran Brotherhood (lol!) and all this other comical bullshit…that was Combine PD’s official response to my request for open records! Can you believe that? A governmental entity responded to a Texas Open Records Act request with accusations that I am under investigations and have ties to the Ayran Brotherhood. LOL!

[Click Here for the Combine PD's Response to an Open Records Act Request Accusing the ECO of ties to the Aryan Brotherhood]
[Third] Then, what made the matter even worse was “Detective” Hoskins’ filing search warrant affidavits in Kaufman County after The Ellis County Observer received a mug shot of fellow cop at Combine; mug shots are public record. I published a mug shot of William “Bill” Achey, who was arrested in Dallas County for impersonating a police officer. John Allen “Jay” Hoskins, claiming he had a unanimous city council vote to pursue investigations, filed the search warrant affidavits with 85th District Court Judge Tygrett.

(read my ranting and raving below this post)

[Click Here for Anonymous Attacks on Defense Lawyer Mark Griffith, Who We Suspect Was Also John Allen "Jay" Hoskins]

[CLICK HERE FOR EXHIBIT C]
[CLICK HERE FOR EXHIBIT D]

[Fourth] What this Achey mug shot really stems from, though, is The Ellis County Observer, after learning of John Allen “Jay” Hoskins’ involvement in the IP attacks, publishing a reported driver’s license photo of him.

That photo, too, was e-mailed to this blog and was published. Hoskins claimed then that his photo was “accessed illegally.” He claims that Achey’s photo was also “accessed illegally.”

John Allen “Jay” Hoskins alleged over the phone on August 18 that even receiving the e-mail was a third-degree felony. John Allen “Jay” Hoskins alleged that publishing the mug shot obtained from a so-called “secure” database available “only to law enforcement” amounted to a third-degree felony.

John Allen “Jay” Hoskins has used his badge and his gun to go after political opponents. That’s the only way he is able to maintain his accusations. He can’t simply utilize the infamous Web site he started on a former co-worker — the one he still publishes to this day.

Official Oppression is a jailable offense. Unlike obtaining information from sources to report on blogs or other media, using one’s badge and position to go after political enemies and opponents is against the law.

Combine’s city council, I doubt, did not give carte blanche approval for John Allen “Jay” Hoskins to commit official oppression. This gypsy cop has made a career out of being obsessed with his former co-worker. He has a past history of digging up all sorts of bizarre accusations, even filing lawsuits and seeking suits and “investigations” on former co-workers at almost every police agency he’s been an employee of.

The thing is, John Allen “Jay” Hoskins called me numerous times to attempt to get his name removed and changed from The Ellis County Press masthead so that he could land better chances to get employment with the Ellis County Sheriff’s Office and other law enforcement agencies. He also wrote under the alias Jeremy Phillips to conceal his “investigation” reports.

As the former news editor for The Ellis County Press, I am having severe concerns over what was published in the paper under my news department. The credibility of John Allen “Jay” Hoskins has now tainted any story he ever wrote, or I agreed to assign. This is not pie-in-the-sky talk. This is serious material. John Allen “Jay” Hoskins has a history of accusing people of “liking little boys” and of being a child molester, or having accusations resemble those dangerous allegations.

FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES OR FURTHER COMMENTS, CONTACT JOEY G. DAUBEN AT: joeygdauben@gmail.com or 972-891-2135

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: September 20, 2009, 01:28:31 PM »

"This is 'The Art of War.' I will destroy you, John Allen J. Hoskins."

I wonder where in that book it said making the above statement was advisable.

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: September 20, 2009, 01:47:25 PM »

"This is 'The Art of War.' I will destroy you, John Allen J. Hoskins."

I wonder where in that book it said making the above statement was advisable.

HA! I recall when that book became really big in the 1990s. Everyone had a copy and was talking about it in the business world. In the military I would hear folks talking about it too. Few of those people seem to have read any of it. It seems that the metaphor of business as war was all that they were interested in. Anyone who had read even half of the book would know that if you are talking about 'war' then you are pretty much doing the opposite of what is productive.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2091 on: September 20, 2009, 02:49:21 PM »

John Hoskins, a Combine police officer
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2092 on: September 21, 2009, 03:23:08 PM »

I met Joey only once, at Obama's "Town Hall" rally in Portsmouth (where William Kostric famously open carried)

He seemed like a really cool guy to me. He had a bullhorn and was throwing free-market stuff back into the faces of the Obamanite Commie chanters, it felt wonderful to have a libertarian counter to their sad tired "health care for all!" chants.

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: September 21, 2009, 05:20:04 PM »

Blackie is slackin.

No mention of FMTV Nick yet.

blackie

« Reply #2094 on: September 21, 2009, 05:42:35 PM »

I was almost gunna post "What did he do, rape someone?"

Then I looked
http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1614.msg17320

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: September 21, 2009, 05:43:44 PM »

Freedom of the Press!
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #2096 on: September 21, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »

Quote from: Puke
Is this that crazy "Pinky Mary" woman from the FTL boards?
It's unfortunate that Nick is involved with a loon.

blackie

« Reply #2097 on: September 21, 2009, 05:52:31 PM »

Police are still weighing false report charges against Wheeler for the sexual assault claim, he said.

If she doesn't want to testify against Nick, the police can pressure her into it.

BonerJoe

« Reply #2098 on: September 21, 2009, 06:50:30 PM »

Quote from: Puke
Is this that crazy "Pinky Mary" woman from the FTL boards?
It's unfortunate that Nick is involved with a loon.

HAHA. This was the LITERALLY crazy girl Taors fucked in Denver when we went on the trip together. Yeah, I wouldn't believe anything she says.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 06:55:45 PM by BonerJoe »

fatcat

« Reply #2099 on: September 21, 2009, 07:05:45 PM »

Is there anyone in the NH liberty movement who doesn't have dirt on them?

If Free Staters don't want to get marginalized as some cultish group, it might help to keep the sexual abuse allegations to a minimum, or at least out of the public eye.

Politicians have people to keep this shit quiet for a reason.
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 27 queries.