Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321557 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2070 on: September 18, 2009, 04:01:21 PM »

How do you get off molesting toddlers? Geez.

blackie

« Reply #2071 on: September 18, 2009, 04:02:55 PM »

It's a Free Stater thing, you wouldn't understand.

BonerJoe

« Reply #2072 on: September 18, 2009, 04:03:46 PM »

It's a Free Stater thing, you wouldn't understand.

WELL AT LEAST IT'S NOT AN ARTICLE ABOUT DONKEY SEX.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: September 18, 2009, 04:30:04 PM »

Are these people FSPers? Otherwise I don't get the posting of the article.
Yes, they were.

blackie

« Reply #2074 on: September 18, 2009, 04:31:54 PM »

Yes, they were are.
FTFY

Say it loud, say it proud!

BonerJoe

« Reply #2075 on: September 18, 2009, 05:42:29 PM »

Yes, they were.

Have they been officially removed yet?

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: September 18, 2009, 05:44:52 PM »

Yes, they were.

That is a complete rumor.  For example, after researching the subject, it was found that Ryan Marvin wasn't a FSer.  There is no evidence that these folks are FSers, other than them saying they are FSers.  I know several people that claim to be FSers but technically have zero official connection to the FSP.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

blackie

« Reply #2077 on: September 18, 2009, 06:07:26 PM »

Yes, they were.

That is a complete rumor.  For example, after researching the subject, it was found that Ryan Marvin wasn't a FSer.  There is no evidence that these folks are FSers, other than them saying they are FSers.  I know several people that claim to be FSers but technically have zero official connection to the FSP.
Nigger, please.

The only thing you need to do to be an "FSPer" is to say that you are one.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: September 18, 2009, 06:17:50 PM »

There is no evidence that these folks are FSers, other than them saying they are FSers.

If they've said in public forums that they're FreeStaters, then there are going to be many who take them as just that, regardless of whether they've ever officially signed up.

Someone protesting overreaching government at the Tea Parties claiming an affinity or membership in the FSP, I'd think that's a good thing. Tax protesters, outlaw manicurists, people filming police stops and in courtrooms... all good. Worst thing someone "mainstream" is likely to think is that the FSP has a few quirky people in membership.

But anytime a story like this... or something like welfare fraud comes out with people who say they're FreeStaters, that's not a good thing for the public perception of the group.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

blackie

« Reply #2079 on: September 18, 2009, 09:19:31 PM »

Cassidy is a friend of mine
.. and now the FTL BBS will begin the process of figuring out who you are IRL  :lol:

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1602
I'm thinking I have already done this before.. The forum told me today that it didn't recognize me so I'll do it again... hi I'm
mtnpeach, also know as, Joan Bastek.

I escaped from MA to NH many years ago but have lived in many places since then. Spent many years in GA and it was there that I found Libertarianism. Freedom has been a passion of mine for many years!

My activism started in high school when too many of my older friends were getting shipped off the Vietnam. It was then I took to the streets protesting war.

I was already back in NH when I came across the FSP while trying to get a dogpark into Manchester..Sooner or later if you have a problem with the government you'll run into Free Staters!

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2080 on: September 18, 2009, 10:06:41 PM »

Thanks for the research Blackie. You goin' to the Happening tomorrow in Boston?

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: September 18, 2009, 10:17:04 PM »

If they've said in public forums that they're FreeStaters, then there are going to be many who take them as just that, regardless of whether they've ever officially signed up.

Maybe to some.  Nevertheless, I'm never seem evidence of that, either.  Care to share it?
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Bill Brasky

« Reply #2082 on: September 18, 2009, 10:45:51 PM »

Maybe to some.  Nevertheless, I'm never seem evidence of that, either.  Care to share it?

If some asshole committed a crime and told me he was a free stater, why would I believe otherwise?

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: September 19, 2009, 12:43:06 AM »

If some asshole committed a crime and told me he was a free stater, why would I believe otherwise?

Because it sounds like he may have been a lair.  You already said he was an asshole and that he committed a crime.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #2084 on: September 19, 2009, 01:58:07 AM »

Because it sounds like he may have been a lair.  You already said he was an asshole and that he committed a crime.

But if he said he was a Republican, or a Muslim, I'd believe him.  I mean, how would i fact-check it?  And why would I fact check it?  I'm just the schmoe who lives across the street and he borrowed my lawnmower once. 

I think you're forgetting the fact, not many people are into it as much as you.  They don't read all this forum shit, they just see the names if different things pop up in the paper once in a while, or hear about it down at the MOOSE lodge. 
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 27 queries.