Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321216 times)

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1500 on: June 17, 2009, 09:12:51 PM »

Quote from: AnarchoJesse http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1104.msg11227#msg11227
Frankly, I like being enraged.

JWI

« Reply #1501 on: June 17, 2009, 09:23:07 PM »

Taking bets for when Anarchofuckface goes apeshit and starts gunning people down for freedom.

Quote from: AnarchoJesse http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1104.msg11227#msg11227

BonerJoe

« Reply #1502 on: June 17, 2009, 09:31:12 PM »

Obviously we have an agents provocateur on our hands.

JWI

« Reply #1503 on: June 17, 2009, 09:32:56 PM »

So when does the ostracization start?

blackie

« Reply #1504 on: June 17, 2009, 09:37:52 PM »

Also, congrats on this thread reaching 100 pages.

This thread is AnarchoJuicy.

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: June 17, 2009, 09:40:16 PM »

I was listening to the show the other day, and Mark's intern (who is a black guy) called into the show, saying that he wants to move to NH, but is concerned over some notions he has that NH or FSP is "racist"
I have a funny New Hampshire + black person story.
One of my sister's friends lived in New Hampshire a while back and her ancestry is half-black, half-polish. She ended up leaving New Hampshire because it is, in her words "a bunch of whackos living out in the woods with their guns" but when she did live here, she lived in New mrket and swore up and down that she only ever saw one other black person in the town and that everytime they saw each other there they'd both be like, "heeey brotha!/sista!"
At any rate, she would always talk about Lily White New Hampshire and that sort of thing.
Then I move to Manchester, go to the Ghetto Stop n Shop and what should I see first thing? A bunch of Somalis, shopping. I really had no idea Manchester was a refugee resettlement area.

On further review, that's not really a story. It's more of a....bunch of observations. Anyway, people aren't really that racist in NH, unless you count Massholes as a race.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: June 17, 2009, 09:46:42 PM »

Massholes = Subhuman group of thieves not content with destroying just their own state. 

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: June 17, 2009, 10:15:34 PM »

Shocking revelation in 3...2...1...

And he's quickly becoming the Keene PD's next victim by advertising what a tough guy he is. I know they won't leave him alone for long.

JWI

« Reply #1508 on: June 17, 2009, 10:55:49 PM »

I read the whole thread over at FreeKeene, and Anarchodumbfuck is getting all bent out of shape over some stupid philosophical bullshit.  Jesus Tapdancin' Christ dipshits like that are a HUGE reason to not get anywhere near NH out of fear you'll be lumped into a group with them.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: June 17, 2009, 11:38:05 PM »

Keith, it's shocking and dismaying that you still support Jesse on his rant. And Dennis, I'd be happy to campaign along side you when the time comes.

I'm not supporting anyone.  I think calm, rational thoughts should be discussed.  People should be heard.  You were as unrational as Jesse on that thread.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 11:47:19 PM by HR Puff and Stuff »
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: June 17, 2009, 11:42:36 PM »

Ban him from P-fest unless he promises to behave himself, and so God help me if he turns off any potential signers/movers because of low-life tactics during the fest.

Dude, it's a private campground.  Other campers are allowed to be there is they want.  You cannot ban someone.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: June 18, 2009, 12:11:00 AM »

Ban him from P-fest unless he promises to behave himself, and so God help me if he turns off any potential signers/movers because of low-life tactics during the fest.

Dude, it's a private campground.  Other campers are allowed to be there is they want.  You cannot ban someone.
Bro, a private campground has full standing to ban any person that has demonstrated willful neglect via their thoughts. If I owned (pick your establishment), I wouldn't want a person like that there who may jeopardize future business.

Keith, it's shocking and dismaying that you still support Jesse on his rant. And Dennis, I'd be happy to campaign along side you when the time comes.

I'm not supporting anyone.  I think calm, rational thoughts should be discussed.  People should be heard.  You were as unrational as Jesse on that thread.

You seemed to be initially ok with what he was saying by lambasting me last night. I agree someone should be heard, but do you feel that keene people should be represented like that? I refuse to frequent places that endanger my health as a politico, why would I want to be drawn into trouble?

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: June 18, 2009, 12:15:06 AM »

I think calm, rational thoughts should be discussed.  People should be heard.  You were as unrational as Jesse on that thread.
You may think calm and rational thoughts, but your buddy is on some other shit. Considering his voice is getting out, are you saying that you won't ostracize him? I did go overboard with my broad brush, but I didn't come here to hang out with tough guys via a prior thread. For you to sit there and hate on me, almost in the defense of jesse's language isn't very impressive.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: June 18, 2009, 12:17:04 AM »

You seemed to be initially ok with what he was saying by lambasting me last night. I agree someone should be heard, but do you feel that keene people should be represented like that? I refuse to frequent places that endanger my health as a politico, why would I want to be drawn into trouble?

You were posting things which were not logical.  I called you out of them.

I don't know of anyone or place which is endangering your health.  However, if such a place exists, I'd suggest that you not go there.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: June 18, 2009, 12:20:00 AM »

You were posting things which were not logical.  I called you out of them.

I don't know of anyone or place which is endangering your health.  However, if such a place exists, I'd suggest that you not go there.

You're apparently more of a man than I am to feel cozy over there, but then again you don't seem to get involved in politics. I was wrong about Keene in general, but I don't want to be around an unpredictable, violent loudmouth. U?
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 27 queries.