Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1324005 times)

thescoop

• View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1410 on: June 15, 2009, 01:17:56 PM »

The State is just trying to help the poor unfortunates?  Who believes something that stupid?[/quote
Um, the state would? That's why I posted it in quote. I imagine if they tried to get people to sign up for welfare by saying they were trying to enslave people, fewer people would sign up. But it is interesting you think that welfare simultaneously liberates and enslaves:
The State's goal is to oppress and destroy.  End of story.  They will do that, regardless of if one individual or a million sign up for "welfare."
I don't consider taking stolen funds back from the thief to be hypocritical.  If someone stole your car, would you just refuse to take it back?

Remember kids, the state isn't opressing you through welfare, it's giving you a way to get your money back! Except, it is opressing because it's the state! And will keep oppressing and destroying you! Except it's not! But it is! Yay, freedom!

I'm not aware of her having a need for those sorts of resources.  Her behavior has not been indicative of someone suffering from postpartum psychological problems.
Oh, so that's what you were hinting at natalie. Except for the fact that she's not postpartum yet, but hey, since when have you been the type of guy to let details get in the way of your claims?

Don't make up stories about real people and real events.
No problem, I'll leave that to you. Because it happened. See, I was actually out of town when the whole thing hit the fan, but when Kate stayed over at PorcCentral because she had to be at Wilson Hill for a class the next morning, we talked for a while in the kitchen and she told me what all happened. But I guess since you weren't there, you'd be the one more likely to know what happened.

I know what Kate had to say about folks like Tammy, and their behavior.
Yea, that must be why Kate spends so much time over at Tammy's and why Tammy is helping her plan out her wedding: because Kate disapproves so much of Tammy.

I think I'm going to start a list of MaineShark's Baseless Claims:

1. I donīt exist and am just a figment of my imagination. 
2. Tammy constantly talks about all the men following her.
3. MaineShark isn't into bestiality.
4. Tammy's a Fed.
5. Kevin slept with Ivy.

I find #5's "proof" the most entertaining:
"If we're going to get things "on the record," Kevin, numerous individuals (myself included - I think there is even a video of it, somewhere) have witnessed you sticking your face in her chest at a party.  So it's really not hard to imagine that (presuming your claim is even true), she might have had cause to think you were interested.  I hope that helps you in your quest to make sure that "the record" is accurate."

Crap, that means my son's a whore---he does that to women ALL THE TIME! And notice how there is no video, and no one else to backc up MaineShark's statement.

blackie

« Reply #1411 on: June 15, 2009, 02:17:08 PM »

But do you really expect anyone to keep track of how much they put in, and how much they get out? I doubt many people do that.

Spreadsheets make it rather easy.  Ivy is a math nerd, so I don't imagine she would find it much of a challenge.

I didn't say it would by hard to do, I just doubt many people would do it.

blackie

« Reply #1412 on: June 15, 2009, 02:19:21 PM »

In this economy, I would not invest in any kind of food establishment. Unless it's a cheap hot dog cart.

While you're right about not investing in a restaurant, I'm more inclined to think that she just sucked royally at running the place. It's pretty clear she's terrible at financial management.
Ivy is a math wiz. I read it on the internet, so it must be true.

Also, running a restaurant in NH makes you a tax collector.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 02:21:18 PM by blackie »

BonerJoe

« Reply #1413 on: June 15, 2009, 03:07:43 PM »

While you're right about not investing in a restaurant, I'm more inclined to think that she just sucked royally at running the place.

Possibly. I'm just saying, not the type of eating place I'd pick to open in NH, that's all.

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: June 15, 2009, 03:37:48 PM »

I know this is an odd question but is there some sort of unfulfilled need for Mexican Restaurants in NH?  There seems to be two Mexican Restaurants now connected in someway with the FSP.   I was thinking about a Southern BBQ / country kitchen sort of restaurant.  I would naturally have to import Cheerwine, moonpies, grits, okra, cornmeal, and Aunt Bertie's Brewed Sweet Tea.  But the other items needed should be easy enough to obtain locally.  I suppose it would be dependent on the numbers of home sick southerns in the state wouldn't it.  It would also depend on the restrictions for decorating the exterior of the place.  

When I first signed up for the FSP, back around late 2007 or early 2008, I signed up at the nhunderground bbs. My very first posts were about the possible economic opportunities up there. Coming as I would be from Arizona, also being very skilled in the kitchen, and having experience working in several restaurants, caterers and banquet facilities at various levels, I proposed that it would be a great idea to open an authentic Mexican restaurant up there.

The thread is here:
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13781.msg237113#msg237113
...or here:
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13784.msg237164#msg237164

I wonder how long after that that Ivy opened up her Tex-Mex place? I knew it was a restaurant, but I had no idea they were making Mexican food. Funny.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:02:38 PM by Dylboz »
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: June 15, 2009, 05:36:09 PM »

When I first signed up for the FSP, back around late 2007 or early 2008, I signed up at the nhunderground bbs. My very first posts were about the possible economic opportunities up there. Coming as I would be from Arizona, also being very skilled in the kitchen, and having experience working in several restaurants, caterers and banquet facilities at various levels, I proposed that it would be a great idea to open an authentic Mexican restaurant up there.

The thread is here:
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13781.msg237113#msg237113
...or here:
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13784.msg237164#msg237164

I wonder how long after that that Ivy opened up her Tex-Mex place? I knew it was a restaurant, but I had no idea they were making Mexican food. Funny.

I think I remember your post - as I was thinking there are already Mexican restaurants here in NH. Now, it's not the same as what you would get in So Cal or Arizona....but we have Mexican foor. Manchester/Hooksett has Margaritas, Shorty's and La Caretta....and I think one or two smaller places downtown....and what is supposed to be an incredibly authentic taco truck over on Lake Ave.

I've heard some people say the food at Ivy's was good....but more often than not I have heard far less favorbale reviews about not on the food, but people's impression of the place and the owners. I also heard that the sign is painted on a piece of butrcher paper hanging in the window. Makes me wonder if there was ever a real business plan in place. Silly Bill.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: June 15, 2009, 05:42:12 PM »

But none of her posts are there at all. I know it's not because her account has been deleted. I deleted my account and all my posts are still there. The only way they could all go missing is if she herself deleted them. Why would she want to do that?

Actually, they could be gone if Kat decided to delete them.  Which she has been known to do.

Furthermore, Porcupine Kate (when relating to me the story of her and Bill's breakup) told me how Beth posted a thread on NHunderground detailing the breakup that was 100% approved by Kate and then Ivy went Kat and claimed that she, Kate and Bill wanted the thread removed, so Kat deleted it. In other words, she lied to have a thread deleted that would have otherwise been damaging to herself.

LMAO.  Don't make up stories about real people and real events.  You should learn from Natalie.  Folks who were actually there will show up and refute your claims.  For starters, there's no way Kat would believe Ivy on that, without checking with Kate.  Additionally, Kate spoke out against the nonsense that was going on in that thread.  Bill and Kate are both dear friends, and I was extensively involved in helping both of them through that time.  I know what Kate had to say about folks like Tammy, and their behavior.

My imaginary friend Kate - who I imagined was here with her imaginary soon-to-be-husband on Friday doesn't seem to have an issue with me. You can ask your wife if it seems as though Kate and I are anything less then good friends when we're all together at Kate's Shower next month. Actually, you'll probably be able to tell that Kate and I are friends when you see all of us at Porcfest....we're all camping together. Imaginary camping of course.  :lol:

Bu Joe knows everything and can prove it, too.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 05:51:08 PM by ny2nh »

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: June 15, 2009, 07:06:11 PM »

Did I just stoop to blowjob's level?

only if you go in my tent
Can't, got pussy lined up.

Out tha door.
Poor baby. I'm gonna hook you up with Tammy, so chill.

Sorry, dude, but you're SOL since I read your post about the cost of a 30pk of Coors here. Seriously.....a Coors 30pk??  :roll:
Oops, I've touched on a very sensitive subject w/ Tammy here... I stand corrected about the 30 pack, I think I meant a 36 pk. Keep in mind, I've laid off the beer drinking because of the calorie intake, now I'm a wino. :lol:

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: June 15, 2009, 07:09:44 PM »

I'm on the Night Train, ready to crash and burn!
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: June 15, 2009, 07:23:43 PM »

Baselessly accusing someone of being a Fed is far more destructive to the credibility of a person than any accusations made by that person against others of "lying" or "misrepresenting" anything. MaineShark, you've got no legs to stand on, which is appropriate for a fish.

Who said anything about "baseless?"

I read all the relevant threads, and it's abundantly clear that you had absolutely no evidence to corroborate your utterly baseless assertion that she is, or ever was, a Federal agent.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

MaineShark

• View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: June 15, 2009, 07:52:07 PM »

But it is interesting you think that welfare simultaneously liberates and enslaves:
The State's goal is to oppress and destroy.  End of story.  They will do that, regardless of if one individual or a million sign up for "welfare."
I don't consider taking stolen funds back from the thief to be hypocritical.  If someone stole your car, would you just refuse to take it back?

Remember kids, the state isn't opressing you through welfare, it's giving you a way to get your money back! Except, it is opressing because it's the state! And will keep oppressing and destroying you! Except it's not! But it is! Yay, freedom!

I never said anything about the State liberating anything.  Taking money back is no different from taking back your stolen car.

Oh, so that's what you were hinting at natalie. Except for the fact that she's not postpartum yet, but hey, since when have you been the type of guy to let details get in the way of your claims?

She's pregnant with her second child, last I heard.  The beginning of her fixation with Ivy seems to begin at a time that would be very coincidental with her previous pregnancy.

No problem, I'll leave that to you. Because it happened. See, I was actually out of town when the whole thing hit the fan, but when Kate stayed over at PorcCentral because she had to be at Wilson Hill for a class the next morning, we talked for a while in the kitchen and she told me what all happened. But I guess since you weren't there, you'd be the one more likely to know what happened.

You were out of town, so you were there?

I wasn't "out of town" when things happened.  I was right here, helping two friends through a very difficult time.  Aside from numerous emails back and forth with Kate, we also hosted a mediation session between Bill and Kate, a few days after they split up.  Your little fantasy conversations don't trump actually supporting a real person who was in real pain.  Your attempts to put words in her mouth - which directly contradict what she's said and written - in order to further your agenda are disgusting, at their very best.

Yea, that must be why Kate spends so much time over at Tammy's and why Tammy is helping her plan out her wedding: because Kate disapproves so much of Tammy.

I'll take Kate's word over yours, thanks.

5. Kevin slept with Ivy.

I find #5's "proof" the most entertaining:
"If we're going to get things "on the record," Kevin, numerous individuals (myself included - I think there is even a video of it, somewhere) have witnessed you sticking your face in her chest at a party.  So it's really not hard to imagine that (presuming your claim is even true), she might have had cause to think you were interested.  I hope that helps you in your quest to make sure that "the record" is accurate."

Crap, that means my son's a whore---he does that to women ALL THE TIME! And notice how there is no video, and no one else to backc up MaineShark's statement.

When did I claim that Kevin slept with Ivy, pray tell?  I quite specifically said "sexual contact."  Unless, what, he had an eyelash in his eye, and her nipple was the only convenient thing to use to get it out?

Let's see what Kevin has to say about the events, shall we?

Joe

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: June 15, 2009, 08:47:21 PM »

thescoop.....Joe knows everything....and he has proof to back it all up. It doesn't matter what reality is though because Joe knows better.

aworldnervelink

« Reply #1422 on: June 15, 2009, 09:13:29 PM »

Let's see what Kevin has to say about the events, shall we?

I say it never happened and you're a goddamned liar. Fair enough? Dave doesn't seem to have the video posted on his site - I tried all the keywords I could think of - but I'm sure we can obtain it if you really want to bicker about this. The closest thing I recall to this scenario was when both Sharon and Beth tried to pull me into the shower, and I forcefully yanked myself out because I didn't want to go in. And if sticking your face in someone's chest (which never happened) constitutes sexual contact, you must be the reverse Bill Clinton.

You are truly living in your own reality if you think that I ever came on to or flirted with Sharon. Honestly, it blows my mind. I met her at Dan and Beth's long before she ever moved to NH and I thought she was a skank from day one. I tolerated her antics until the Rob situation, and that was it.

I'm really quite done with this latest drama... I've had a good laugh about it... but I'm not going to tolerate having my name slandered in this fashion.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #1423 on: June 15, 2009, 10:18:11 PM »

Libeled.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: June 15, 2009, 10:35:20 PM »

And out of the blue Jesse starts an aggressive conversation:

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1104
Quote from: AnarchoJesse
As some of you may be aware, several members of this group are running for city council and positions in the local government. While I see nothing wrong with running on the face of it (it could prove to be a great opportunity to lampoon the government), I do not think there can be any real moral justification for actually participating in government. Moral action alone, which is to say, voluntary action which ranges from counter-economics to peaceful protest, is all we need to abolish government. We do not need to join the State to abolish the State anymore than we need to join the Army to end war; the methodology is not pragmatic, immoral, and ultimately contradictory.

This all said, following from what we all believe, government is criminal and violent in its nature. If you join the government, at all, for any reason, you're a criminal, and I will not have you in my home. Unless you have a warrant, you're not permitted in my apartment, and I will treat your trespass as a threat. I will meet it with the same force I'd use against any other criminal who came unwelcome into my home, so let this be a clear warning-- I will not abide or tolerate criminals in my home, and members of this community will not receive any special exception.
Quote from: AnarchoJesse
Also, should anyone participating in government that is associated with this community come in my home, I'll break your jaw.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.