Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321042 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1305 on: June 14, 2009, 10:25:19 AM »

You ladies seem to fit right in on the BBS.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: June 14, 2009, 10:32:47 AM »

We try.  :lol:

RattyDog

« Reply #1307 on: June 14, 2009, 10:42:58 AM »

I don't know if you mean this as a compliment or not!! :lol: :lol:

I've actually become fed up with this place and left, TWICE, in the last couple years...it can get pretty rowdy here...got some reaaaal unruly types hangin' around!

MaineShark

• View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: June 14, 2009, 10:44:12 AM »

Natalie, the fact remains that you are a known liar.  You've been proven to be a liar, on several occasions.

I mean, you make up things that don't even make a lick of sense, like claiming that she reported the break-in that happened in Grafton, from Bristol.  There were something like half a dozen of us in the room when she made the report, from Grafton.  So you lied.

You claimed that she didn't pay the rent on the restaurant, when she can present the proof that she did.  So you lied.

We went over this on the Underground, demonstrating your lies.  I can just copy the posts from there, if you like?

The fact is, you are a liar so many times over that you have zero credibility with any rational person.  You can't "prove" that she told you that she had ovarian cancer (I've never known you to make that claim, before, so I'm guessing that's something you just added to your story?), but if you didn't lie constantly, I might think you had some credibility.  But you don't.

Your obvious obsession with her really can't look like anything but mental illness to any outside observer.  I've shown your posts to friends who are in the mental health profession, and they're rather unanimous on the subject (granted, three individuals don't make a statistical set).  I don't really care whether you believe me on that.  But given your harping on Ivy's competence as a mother, I really think you owe it to your children to get some treatment.  Given your obvious lack of mental stability, are you really going to be providing a healthy home for your children?  There are plenty of private resources out there for new mothers who are having trouble coping.

Joe

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: June 14, 2009, 10:51:23 AM »

I bet ivy works for the feds.
Do yourself a favor.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: June 14, 2009, 10:51:55 AM »

yes, ratty, you are the liar.....Joe says so...so it must be so.  :wink:

After all, Joe proved that I was a Fed.  :shock:

And ratty, you obviously are the mentally ill one....because you talk to imaginary people. They are imaginary because Joe says so....so it must be so. He is the keeper of all things truthful you know. :wink:

After all, Joe proved that I was a Fed.  :shock:

It's OK, we'll just tell people it's because of your pregnant, hormonal condition.....

Don't waste your time responding to him.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: June 14, 2009, 10:52:58 AM »

No, she doesn't...and i would know since I am a Fed. Joe says so. :P

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: June 14, 2009, 10:58:01 AM »

I'm just going to ping in here with a reminder that Joe has yet to provide  any proof that Tammy
has been known to go on about how men just want her, and she turns them down.  I don't see it, but I'm not into bestiality, so that may be the problem.
. Maybe you're too busy accussing others of running around saying stuff without proof. I know how distracting that could be.

But actually, Rattydog...that's one of the problems I've noticed with you when you get all up in arms about Ivy. No posted proof. Obviously, conversations leave no proof (hence the phrase hearsay) but if you have any, it ought to be posted.

Given your obvious lack of mental stability, are you really going to be providing a healthy home for your children?  There are plenty of private resources out there for new mothers who are having trouble coping.
Then why doesn't Ivy avail herself of them? Since you admit there are plenty of private resources for mothers, why is she getting a free pass for having used welfare (and quite possibly, abused it)? You don't consider welfare use by libertarians a wee bit hypocritical?

From what I recall, the imaginary person you believe you see in that photo was actually far from sober
hmm...I guess what I meant was "he cleans up well"...

And don't let Kelleigh hear you call her a Republican!
Oh that's right. She's a democrat. Even worse  :shock:

RattyDog

« Reply #1313 on: June 14, 2009, 11:04:18 AM »

Well , she;s thought nothing of working WITH them....multiple times...and, somehow, that doesn't make any of these "down to ride" fed haters even a teensy bit uncomfortable...

But if you speak out against Sharon...you may as well be flashing a badge and wearing jackboots, so far as they're concerned.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: June 14, 2009, 11:15:33 AM »

I was trying to remember where I read Sharon's account of her cancer and how she refused to get treatment. I'll guess that it was on nhfree....since that was the only forum a couple of years ago.....but her posts there are gone from there now. I do recall that she said that she would never take treatment because it was poison. And I have witnessed the menstrual-like cramping she has because of her cancer.

It is amazing however that Sharon has survived for years now having two types of cancer that were obviously serious enough to be causing her physical distress. And imagine, with all the details that she posts about her trials and tribulations, she doesn't mention her battle with cancer. I would imagine there would have been at least a chip-in to pay for the treatments she was receiving....whatever treatments they were. But Joe knows, because he delivered payment for them....and Joe is the keeper of all things truthful.  :?

RattyDog

« Reply #1315 on: June 14, 2009, 11:17:56 AM »

I'm just going to ping in here with a reminder that Joe has yet to provide  any proof that Tammy
has been known to go on about how men just want her, and she turns them down.  I don't see it, but I'm not into bestiality, so that may be the problem.
. Maybe you're too busy accussing others of running around saying stuff without proof. I know how distracting that could be.

But actually, Rattydog...that's one of the problems I've noticed with you when you get all up in arms about Ivy. No posted proof. Obviously, conversations leave no proof (hence the phrase hearsay) but if you have any, it ought to be posted.

Given your obvious lack of mental stability, are you really going to be providing a healthy home for your children?  There are plenty of private resources out there for new mothers who are having trouble coping.
Then why doesn't Ivy avail herself of them? Since you admit there are plenty of private resources for mothers, why is she getting a free pass for having used welfare (and quite possibly, abused it)? You don't consider welfare use by libertarians a wee bit hypocritical?

From what I recall, the imaginary person you believe you see in that photo was actually far from sober
hmm...I guess what I meant was "he cleans up well"...

And don't let Kelleigh hear you call her a Republican!
Oh that's right. She's a democrat. Even worse  :shock:

See but that's the problem...I don't feel comfortable railroading people who have already been run through the ringer by this woman, for the sake of making myself look better. If somebody asks me no to say their names, either due to an ongoing court case/investigation, because they are afraid for retaliation or because they are embarassed to have their name come up in the same sentence as hers....I'm not going to say anything. Scoop, you should SEE some of the shit that nynh and I have sitting in our email inboxes...it's insane...a lot of stuff that was written to me BY SHARON....but good peoples names are dragged through the mud....how I am supposed to be cool with posting crap like that? I can't. I'm cool with people not beleiving me as a result. If her public behavior is not enough to make someone question her obvious lies...well...okay. What proof I have ever posted, even when it was HER OWN WORDS, has been completely disregarded by the people I was posting it for....while people who know what she is and support shunning her are, behind the scenes, PMing me, calling me or messaging me, to say "dont get so frustrated, you're not going to change any minds, let it go" - so I decided to start listening to them. I'm sick of obsessing, spending so much time collecting evidence, talking to people around the state, reading through past journal entries of hers (seriously, sit and read, sit and read through the last few years of what's been compiled of her entries and posts online...the woman is insane, and completely devoid of any real emotional attachements to people she's hurt. It's stunning. OUTRIGHT lies about people we all know, things that are just RIDICULOUS to say "We're in love" "He and I had an amazing night" about people who don't even realize she thinks they are having a relationship..the woman is not okay)...it's just crazy. I've let go of caring if people see her for what she is....she is, what she is. Her crazy cycle will run it's course...some people will be slower than others to catch on, but eventualy they will....she will leave town and move somewhere else, AGAIN, and it will start anew.

What drives me crazy, is the number of times that her own words have been brought into conversation, to directly contradict what she says ACTUALLY happened in such-and-such a case....and nobody fucking blinks. People have such short goddamn memories...it's really infuriating. So...you know....her livejournal links ahve been posted. All of the forums keep record of what was said, what happened at the time that shit went down....anyone who cares to see that the woman can't keep the lies straight, has plenty of access to the fact....you wannna know what's up? Do what other people did....reaserch. This is the age of the interwebs, after all. Look up her address, find the names of the people who rent to her, etc...there are people out there who hate her guts and are more than willing to talk about what she's done to them. People have already done the legwork....when the findings were reported, nobody cared. So...okay. Neither do I. You know?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1316 on: June 14, 2009, 11:22:34 AM »

Who's the piece in the blue dress?

RattyDog

« Reply #1317 on: June 14, 2009, 11:30:48 AM »

Keith Murphys wife...Kelleigh Murphy.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 11:33:41 AM by RattyDog »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1318 on: June 14, 2009, 11:35:07 AM »

ny2nh.

She said she was the black dress with the short hair. 

Behind her is a girl with long curly blond hair in a baby blue dress. 

RattyDog

« Reply #1319 on: June 14, 2009, 11:42:49 AM »

ny2nh.

She said she was the black dress with the short hair. 

Behind her is a girl with long curly blond hair in a baby blue dress. 

I know...I fixed it before you replied! Check the edit, Mr.  :lol:
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 28 queries.