Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1324863 times)

JWI

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1245 on: June 13, 2009, 09:26:54 PM »

Plz to stop talking about me, kthxbai

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: June 13, 2009, 09:34:32 PM »

Actually, Tammy has been known to go on about how men just want her, and she turns them down.  I don't see it, but I'm not into bestiality, so that may be the problem.
Really, you've hung around Tammy so much that you not only conclude that she talks constantly about how all men want her and so do animals? Huh??
I've known Tammy for a while and the only man I've ever seen her talk about wanting her is Rebel, in this thread. She mentioned it to me and said that he was very drunk.
Are you sure you're not mistaking the quotes I posted for her? That was actually written by Ivy:

so this guy at work is abslutely everything i could have ever hoped for in life... except (just
like every other guy i've ever fallen for) he's in love with someone else. wtf. and it's not
like i don't have several other guys chasing me (as usual).
.. but i just can't get this one to
get out of my head. i'm so taken by him i'm even avoiding talking to these other guys and
taken to wearing my 'leave me the fuck alone' pretend engagement ring... which is funny
cuz the 'boss' owner lady thinks i'm 'with' the manager guy just cuz he asked me on a few
dates. but - he just doesn't make my heart stop... and this other one - when i'm near him i
can't even breathe...
i'd be happy just to spend time getting to know him more and hanging out with him... just
to be in his presence...

You can find the restof the quotes yourself and continue denying them. Far be it from me to destroy anyone's world view.

blackie

« Reply #1247 on: June 13, 2009, 09:42:27 PM »

Joe,

Has Ivy ever told you she has cancer?

MaineShark

• View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: June 13, 2009, 10:02:40 PM »

Actually, Tammy has been known to go on about how men just want her, and she turns them down.  I don't see it, but I'm not into bestiality, so that may be the problem.
Really, you've hung around Tammy so much that you not only conclude that she talks constantly about how all men want her and so do animals? Huh??

Did I say "constantly," anywhere?

She has, however, been known to go on about her supposed desirability.

And I didn't say anything about animals wanting her.  Animals can, generally, sense evil.  I stated that I don't understand why anyone would want her, because I'm not into bestiality.  Those who are into bestiality might be interested in her.

Yup.  Because I'm the sort of likes to actually have that crazy thing called, you know, evidence, I checked into it (with her permission).  Unless she has some way to make medical professionals lie for her, she was diagnosed with cervical cancer, and has had a two or three years of treatments for it.

See, my opinions of Ivy, which are by no means wholly positive (she has royally screwed-up on several occasions) or negative (she has done a lot for the liberty movement on many occasions) are based upon actual, concrete evidence, not claims backed up by imaginary friends and innuendo from some of the most pathetic hypocrites around.  I don't think she's an angel or a demon.

I know it pisses folks off that they can't make any accusation that I blindly support Ivy stick, since I'll call her on bad choices she makes, quite readily.  But I'm not here to make life easy for folks who want to fabricate evidence and malign someone for things she didn't do.  If you want to complain about bad things she's done, at least use real things, not fantasies, okay?  There are certainly a number of them.  I don't insist that someone who is complaining about another's mistakes also praise that individual for his/her successes, as well, but it is a far more mature way to behave.  You can still assert that you think the bad outweighs the good, but doing so honestly is better than making up nonsense.

Joe

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #1249 on: June 13, 2009, 10:25:15 PM »

[youtube=640,480]ynjIoymWHvU[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynjIoymWHvU
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Zat

• View Profile
    • Just a photo gallery
« Reply #1250 on: June 13, 2009, 10:30:40 PM »

John Shaw +1

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: June 13, 2009, 10:47:05 PM »

MUPPETS.  WOO HOO. 

Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

blackie

« Reply #1252 on: June 13, 2009, 10:57:57 PM »

Yup.  Because I'm the sort of likes to actually have that crazy thing called, you know, evidence, I checked into it (with her permission).  Unless she has some way to make medical professionals lie for her, she was diagnosed with cervical cancer, and has had a two or three years of treatments for it.
Is she using state health insurance to get the treatments?

BonerJoe

« Reply #1253 on: June 13, 2009, 11:00:48 PM »

Well duh.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: June 13, 2009, 11:06:50 PM »

Actually, Tammy has been known to go on about how men just want her, and she turns them down.  I don't see it, but I'm not into bestiality, so that may be the problem.
I've known Tammy for a while and the only man I've ever seen her talk about wanting her is Rebel, in this thread. She mentioned it to me and said that he was very drunk.
Are you sure you're not mistaking the quotes I posted for her? That was actually written by Ivy:

so this guy at work is abslutely everything i could have ever hoped for in life... except (just
like every other guy i've ever fallen for) he's in love with someone else. wtf. and it's not
like i don't have several other guys chasing me (as usual).
.. but i just can't get this one to
get out of my head. i'm so taken by him i'm even avoiding talking to these other guys and
taken to wearing my 'leave me the fuck alone' pretend engagement ring... which is funny
cuz the 'boss' owner lady thinks i'm 'with' the manager guy just cuz he asked me on a few
dates. but - he just doesn't make my heart stop... and this other one - when i'm near him i
can't even breathe...
i'd be happy just to spend time getting to know him more and hanging out with him... just
to be in his presence...

You can find the restof the quotes yourself and continue denying them. Far be it from me to destroy anyone's world view.
I may have been intoxicated, but I'd still push it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 11:18:14 PM by Rebel »

MaineShark

• View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: June 13, 2009, 11:12:07 PM »

The only treatments I'm aware of, she paid cash for.  Any treatments other than those, which she did not mention to me, I couldn't speak in regards to.

Given that they tax her business, I really wouldn't care if she were taking back some of her money, so long as she kept tabs on it and didn't get more back than she was forced to pay in.  Taking back stolen money is not theft.

But, as I said, I'm not privy to her finances.  The assertion, lacking proof of any sort, that she is using State health funds is not sufficient to be worth the trouble of asking.  There would have to be some level of evidence presented, before it would be worth expending energy to determine the veracity of the claim.

Joe

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: June 13, 2009, 11:15:37 PM »

Yup.  Because I'm the sort of likes to actually have that crazy thing called, you know, evidence, I checked into it (with her permission).  Unless she has some way to make medical professionals lie for her, she was diagnosed with cervical cancer, and has had a two or three years of treatments for it.

The only treatments I'm aware of, she paid cash for.  Any treatments other than those, which she did not mention to me, I couldn't speak in regards to.

Given that they tax her business, I really wouldn't care if she were taking back some of her money, so long as she kept tabs on it and didn't get more back than she was forced to pay in.  Taking back stolen money is not theft.

But, as I said, I'm not privy to her finances.  The assertion, lacking proof of any sort, that she is using State health funds is not sufficient to be worth the trouble of asking.  There would have to be some level of evidence presented, before it would be worth expending energy to determine the veracity of the claim.

Joe
Likely, Tammy or rattydog will be chiming in in the morning. Not trying to pick a fight or anything, Maineshark - just sayin.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 11:23:22 PM by Rebel »

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: June 13, 2009, 11:42:52 PM »

OK, this thread is prime for new funnies or gossip... Beej, where are you?

BonerJoe

« Reply #1258 on: June 14, 2009, 12:05:55 AM »

If I think of something I'll let you know.

blackie

« Reply #1259 on: June 14, 2009, 12:06:58 AM »

Yup.  Because I'm the sort of likes to actually have that crazy thing called, you know, evidence, I checked into it (with her permission).  Unless she has some way to make medical professionals lie for her, she was diagnosed with cervical cancer, and has had a two or three years of treatments for it.

The only treatments I'm aware of, she paid cash for.  Any treatments other than those, which she did not mention to me, I couldn't speak in regards to.
I assume that means she doesn't have private health insurance.
She told you she paid cash?

Given that they tax her business, I really wouldn't care if she were taking back some of her money, so long as she kept tabs on it and didn't get more back than she was forced to pay in.  Taking back stolen money is not theft.
I don't really care how much she gets out. Suck it dry. I don't want any of it because I want as little government in my life as possible. I don't like the strings attached.

But do you really expect anyone to keep track of how much they put in, and how much they get out? I doubt many people do that.

But, as I said, I'm not privy to her finances.
I assume she didn't have much money when she was getting state benefits in RI.

Also, she posted not long ago on freekeene that Bill had burned $20,000 in savings, and put $17,000 on credit to keep the restaurant going. She also said they didn't get many customers. Maybe that has all turned around, or maybe none of it is true. I don't know. But I assume her finances aren't in good shape if she has a couple of kids, cancer and is pregnant.

The assertion, lacking proof of any sort, that she is using State health funds is not sufficien[t to be worth the trouble of asking.  There would have to be some level of evidence presented, before it would be worth expending energy to determine the veracity of the claim.
I'm don't know if she is using state funds, has private insurance, or pays cash/credit for her medical care. I'm just asking.

Do you know if she plans on giving birth in a hospital?
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 29 queries.