Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321534 times)

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1230 on: June 13, 2009, 05:18:04 PM »

LOL FREESTATER FIGHT

When I die, I want to be buried in this thread.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: June 13, 2009, 05:20:14 PM »

1. I've never posted on freekeene.....and why Joe thinks Natalie and I are using the same computer I'm not sure. That would mean we have the same IP address....and I'd bet money he couldn't find both Natalie and me ever having the same IP address.....here or anywhere for that matter. But - it is Joe Brown...and he has "proof" that I'm a fed, too.

As posted there, just demonstrating your hypocrisy.  Mmm... hypocrisy...

Maybe Joe speaks a special dialect of English.....because how is there hypocrisy in the fact that Natalie and I have different IP addresses which shows that we obviously are not using the same computer??

Anyone else able to explain.....in traditional American English.....

MaineShark

• View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: June 13, 2009, 05:21:13 PM »

When I re-read this (as he replied to his own thread over there)......I'm not even sure I know what he means.

Natalie and I have accused Ivy of inventing conspiracies? Huh? I've accused Ivy of a lot of things....but not of inventing conspiracies.....not that I can think of anyway.

Maybe it's just Joe twisting his own words into something else....since he enjoys twisting everyone else's words so much.  :)

You should brush up on your reading comprehension.

And, you know, lie less.  Then you would have an easier time remembering what you had and had not accused someone of, by simply remembering what the truth is.  When you lie all the time, it's so hard to keep track of what you have and haven't claimed, eh?  My heart bleeds for you...

(seriously, thank you - you couldn't have made a more perfect post to prove my point about your hypocritical little lies)

Joe

MaineShark

• View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: June 13, 2009, 05:23:35 PM »

Maybe Joe speaks a special dialect of English.....because how is there hypocrisy in the fact that Natalie and I have different IP addresses which shows that we obviously are not using the same computer??

I'll write slowly.

You claim that Ivy lies a lot, when in reality, she rarely does.  You, on the other hand, lie so often you can't even keep track of your own lies.

However, you complain heartily when someone makes up a story about you.

Hypocrisy.

Joe

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: June 13, 2009, 05:24:56 PM »

I'm completely exhausted after reading the latest posts here. The Rattydog/ny2nh tag team is too much.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 05:30:41 PM by Rebel »

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: June 13, 2009, 05:31:59 PM »

And, you know, lie less.  Then you would have an easier time remembering what you had and had not accused someone of, by simply remembering what the truth is.  When you lie all the time, it's so hard to keep track of what you have and haven't claimed, eh?  My heart bleeds for you...
I think he meant to post this to Ivy.
Tammy--to my knowledge--has never made up relationships with people, nor does she think that every man just can't keep his hands off her.

Or is being delusional different than lying?

MaineShark

• View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: June 13, 2009, 05:43:53 PM »

And, you know, lie less.  Then you would have an easier time remembering what you had and had not accused someone of, by simply remembering what the truth is.  When you lie all the time, it's so hard to keep track of what you have and haven't claimed, eh?  My heart bleeds for you...
Tammy--to my knowledge--has never made up relationships with people, nor does she think that every man just can't keep his hands off her.

Actually, Tammy has been known to go on about how men just want her, and she turns them down.  I don't see it, but I'm not into bestiality, so that may be the problem.

Where are all these men who Ivy hits on hiding, anyway?  Tammy and Natalie seem to have delusional male friends who Ivy has had relationships with or hit on.  Personally, other than Bill, Rob, Kevin, and Nick, I'm not aware of anyone she's had any sort of sexual contact with since moving to NH.  That's the list of men I'm aware of her hitting on, too.  Where are all these mysterious others?  Aside from in Tammy's and Natalie's fantasies, that is?

Joe

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: June 13, 2009, 05:47:25 PM »

LOL FREESTATER FIGHT

When I die, I want to be buried in this thread.
Haha, me too!

RattyDog

« Reply #1238 on: June 13, 2009, 05:49:40 PM »

I'll write slowly.

You claim that Ivy lies a lot, when in reality, she rarely does.  You, on the other hand, lie so often you can't even keep track of your own lies.
However, you complain heartily when someone makes up a story about you.

Hypocrisy.

Joe

You know....this is why I ducked out of this arguement for so long. Because it's a total waste of time....it's us who have been burned by Sharon and see her for what she is, telling you people who sniff her butt all day and haven't yet been completely fucked over by her that she sucks...then, you butt sniffers telling us that we suck. Back and forth and back and forth. Meanwhile her dramas and chaotic, ill escapades pile up around you and you continue to see past them...wagging your fingers at us over here... and we're yelling "See, see, look, she's doing it AGAIN!" and you're like "You crazy liars, you leave her alone!"-  At this point, I've grown bored with even arguing the merits of one side or the other. "Proof, proof" yeah, well..you know, all the proof I need about who she is, came from my HORRIFYING* personal experiences with her, on top of the countless stories of shame and gullibility told to me by the NUMEROUS people who still can't believe that she was a con/lie/fake, after how hard they fell for her "single mother trying to make it" crap. Furthermore, all the proof that I could give *you*, you wouldn't believe anyway, and isn't going to come close to delivering the crushing blow you'll recieve, the moment you realize just how far up this womans ass you've been living...and that she is a complete lie, from the inside out. So, I'm not going to worry about it anymore. About convincing you stupid people who can't see past her lying little face, into the absolutely empty space she contains inside the facade you drool over.

*I use the word horrifying, because seeing exactly just how insane and angry this woman is, first person, is horrifying...for the fact that she has children. The fact that this woman, is a mother....I can't tell you how bad it shakes me up. She just SUCKS and as a girl who grew up with a really sucky mom, my heart breaks for her kids.

RattyDog

« Reply #1239 on: June 13, 2009, 05:53:23 PM »

Actually, Tammy has been known to go on about how men just want her, and she turns them down.  I don't see it, but I'm not into bestiality, so that may be the problem.

Where are all these men who Ivy hits on hiding, anyway?  Tammy and Natalie seem to have delusional male friends who Ivy has had relationships with or hit on.  Personally, other than Bill, Rob, Kevin, and Nick, I'm not aware of anyone she's had any sort of sexual contact with since moving to NH.  That's the list of men I'm aware of her hitting on, too.  Where are all these mysterious others?  Aside from in Tammy's and Natalie's fantasies, that is?

Joe

Oh Joe...Joe Joe Joe....are you on drugs duderson? I mean...if you're goingt o downplay the list, downplay it, that's fine, I get it, what with her being "married and in a family way" now....but what you've posted is simply laughable. She's ADMITTED to preying on people who are not on your list, dummy!

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: June 13, 2009, 05:58:22 PM »

If it were just those two saying things then I might have to agree with Joe but this is not just Tammy and Natalie saying all this.  They might show the most animosity towards Ivy out of the people here but they are certainly not the only ones.  
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

MaineShark

• View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: June 13, 2009, 05:58:51 PM »

You know....this is why I ducked out of this arguement for so long. Because it's a total waste of time....it's us who have been burned by Sharon and see her for what she is, telling you people who sniff her butt all day and haven't yet been completely fucked over by her that she sucks...then, you butt sniffers telling us that we suck. Back and forth and back and forth. Meanwhile her dramas and chaotic, ill escapades pile up around you and you continue to see past them...wagging your fingers at us over here... and we're yelling "See, see, look, she's doing it AGAIN!" and you're like "You crazy liars, you leave her alone!"-  At this point, I've grown bored with even arguing the merits of one side or the other. "Proof, proof" yeah, well..you know, all the proof I need about who she is, came from my HORRIFYING* personal experiences with her, on top of the countless stories of shame and gullibility told to me by the NUMEROUS people who still can't believe that she was a con/lie/fake, after how hard they fell for her "single mother trying to make it" crap.

The numerous people who live in your head?

Furthermore, all the proof that I could give *you*, you wouldn't believe anyway, and isn't going to come close to delivering the crushing blow you'll recieve, the moment you realize just how far up this womans ass you've been living...and that she is a complete lie, from the inside out. So, I'm not going to worry about it anymore. About convincing you stupid people who can't see past her lying little face, into the absolutely empty space she contains inside the facade you drool over.

Fact is, you've posted your rants, and I've asked you for proof.  You haven't given proof which was ignored, so you can't claim that you know I would do so.

Because you haven't given proof of anything.  You've given all manner of claims, backed up by some shadowy coalition of folks who only you seem to know.  "I know this guy who said that his cousin once drew a picture on a napkin that really made him believe that X" isn't proof, kiddo.  Ivy has offered hard evidence to disprove your claims on several occasions.  You've offered nothing but rhetoric that sounds like the ranting of a mental patient.

(Oh, and for the record, I don't "drool over" Ivy.  She's not my type.  Sorry to burst your pathetic bubble.)

Joe

MaineShark

• View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: June 13, 2009, 06:02:34 PM »

Oh Joe...Joe Joe Joe....are you on drugs duderson? I mean...if you're goingt o downplay the list, downplay it, that's fine, I get it, what with her being "married and in a family way" now....but what you've posted is simply laughable. She's ADMITTED to preying on people who are not on your list, dummy!

Whom, pray tell?

In any case, I'm not "downplaying" anything.  That's just the only four I can remember.  If there were many, I would expect to be able to remember more than four.  But I'm quite happy to admit that I don't keep some dossier on her.

If it were just those two saying things then I might have to agree with Joe but this is not just Tammy and Natalie saying all this.  They might show the most animosity towards Ivy out of the people here but they are certainly not the only ones.

Yeah, don't forget their imaginary friends...

It's quite amazing that, with so much "proof" of all these things she has supposed to have done, none of it ever seems to show up.  It's all "super-duper extra-secret," and they can't share it because there is a secret government agency devoted to prosecuting Ivy, and they were sworn to secrecy.  I mean, that is essentially what Natalie has claimed, right?

Joe

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: June 13, 2009, 09:14:57 PM »

Testing

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: June 13, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »

I wonder if they have the same imaginary friends that I do.  The imaginary friend that tells me all the stuff about Ivy is Pazuzu.  I wonder if Tammy and Natalie are also friends with Pazuzu? 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 27 queries.