Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321079 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1200 on: June 13, 2009, 10:03:58 AM »

FSP members think they're better than anyone that isn't already in NH and not willing to get their ass thrown in jail.

How many of the 1200 FSP folks in NH has been arrested?  You are silly.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: June 13, 2009, 10:05:27 AM »

People are saying she has a sickness or something, and she needs therapy. I think she said that too.

What sickness makes it so a chick can't keep penises out of her mouth?
why hasn't coco posted here recently. Staying outta dodge?

What's there to say?

JWI

« Reply #1202 on: June 13, 2009, 10:13:38 AM »

FSP members think they're better than anyone that isn't already in NH and not willing to get their ass thrown in jail.

How many of the 1200 FSP folks in NH has been arrested?  You are silly.

Did you read the rest or would you prefer not have that context?  I've lurked on several message boards, that is the impression I get.  I've gone to PorcFest, that is the impression I got.  I used to listen to FTL, that was the impression I got.

Now keep the rose-colored glasses on and pretend the vast amount of FSP media isn't about some bullshit futile exercise in freedom that will do nothing but make the "activist" look like a brave hero.

blackie

« Reply #1203 on: June 13, 2009, 10:19:24 AM »

It does seem like a very small minority that cause the majority of drama.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #1204 on: June 13, 2009, 11:20:53 AM »

Shit. You're right. The FSP has failed. That's it, I'm leaving Concord.

BonerJoe

« Reply #1205 on: June 13, 2009, 11:21:30 AM »

The FSP has already failed. I'm leaving Concord.

OH GOD YOU'RE SO FUNNY

JWI

« Reply #1206 on: June 13, 2009, 11:24:29 AM »

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: June 13, 2009, 02:09:28 PM »

Just to clarify my identity and that of some other posters here and on other forums.....

I am ny2nh. I am not thescoop - although I know that individual - and obviously we have similar viewpoints. I am also not sosolurker. She was correct that our writing styles are vastly different, although we also have similar viewpoints.

Contrary to what some would have to say about things, those who know me in real life would say I'm really not some cold, heartless bastard. They'd probably warn you not to cross me, but generally it takes something significant to cross that line with me.....but once you have, good luck getting back over that line.  :shock: I am also not someone who tolerates people using other people.

I might come across as some crazed woman who has some sort of vendetta against Ivy. The same could be said about sosolurker, thescoop, evil muppet, and many others - but for me it's mostly amazement that so many people are willing to look the other way or choose to she what they would like to believe....that is not only sad, it can be worrisome when you know things and you really just want to warn other so that they aren't the next victim. I'm going to do my best to paint this picture of what I have watched over the past 20 months or so. I am including excepts of emails and postings - with names often omitted intentionally. Take them for what you will. I have things I would love to post, but there is really no way to protect the identity of the people involved and I really don't want to drag so many completely innocent people into her drama again. There are also random tidbits that are really just random, but oh well.

Sharon/Ivy moved to NH less than 2 years ago. Can all of this drama have really occurred in such a short period of time? More drama has surrounded her probably more than the rest of the FSP members combined. This is not because of me - or Natalie or Rob or even Bill - it is because of Sharon and Sharon alone. When I first met Sharon back at Kevin's Roll's NYE 06/07 party, I remember getting that gut feeling that she was an odd duck. I met Beth that night as well - didn't get that feeling even though they were there together with some other RI folks all hanging out and acting the same. I thought little about it as it was just a gut feeling.

Some 7 months or so later, Beth introduced us to Sharon with the 1st in her lastest dilemmas - the loss of welfare benefits and a fed agency investigating her for not paying taxes, etc. Ironically that is where we are now as well. I thought, wow tough break for a single mom and she should get out of there as soon as she can. Then I read that her move was delayed because she was in jail in RI (see thescoop's post about the Cranston Hilton). Again, I'm thinking this woman is a bit off.....but I'm figuring it is just me that is thinking this.

Eventually she moves to NH, gets an apartment, picks up Rob ad a roomie to watch Peter and Caroline while she waitressed at Murphy's - where for the record she was given a job because she was a new mover in search of a job. She was given a break that she ultimately screwed up.

October '07 was when the feds were in search of Rob. Ivy was in the middle of that and that was when I think I first realized that her and Rob were far more than roommates. Again, whatever.

Then there was the Rob thing - you know where she claimed that Rob tried to kill her or threatened to kill her and she feared for her life and was desperately in need of an emergency babysitter. On the surface, I would say, oh my this poor woman....but that gut feeling still caused me doubts. She actually confided in me about her fears and I suggested she get the restraining order - because she described a situation where she appeared to be in danger.

On 11/14/07, Sharon Ankrom <ivyleague28477@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am really sorry you feel that way.  It makes me very sad. The problem did not resolve when Rob moved out - he had continued to
escalate his behavior and expanded it to include others.  I'm sure there is much that you don't know about the whole situation - there is much that many don't know, and many lies based on speculations being spread by others also leading to lots of misinformation. I'll drop the restraining order based on your opinions if you decide to come sleep on my couch every night - armed - until I feel safe again.  I'm sorry you don't understand how I could feel afraid of him, but I do.  And once I feel safe again, the restraining order will be gone.  It won't be long.

As far as what I have done here, any free minute I have is involved in something political or something to do with this movement.  I've done lit-drops and phone calls for both Phil and RP, I've done sign waves for Lauren and RP, even now I'm working two days this week with Andy at RP headquarters.  I'm working with Keith in his mission to 'take over' the republican committee in Manchester.  And there is more... but you've never even given me a chance to get to know me or be involved in my life to know all that I have done or am doing.

Regardless, I shouldn't have to prove my political worth because someone else threatened to kill me.  Those were his choices, not mine.  I'm not sure what other trouble I have stirred up in your opinion, but I'd be willing to try and explain those actions as well if you'd let me.

Sharon

I managed the campaign she mentions and she made a dozen phone calls maybe and dropped lit on one street. Andy told me she was exaggerating about doing stuff for RP as well. She wasn't working with Keith to take over the MRC - I know because I was the one working with Keith to get more liberty-oriented people elected in the MRC. She tries to make it sound like she is doing all this stiff, but really what she was doing is minimal and far less than many others were doing. Not that it really matters - but the point is that she makes things up as she goes along.

12/30/07
I'm talking to Sharon a lot because I'm in the thick of the whole Rob thing. I have a conversation during which she walks into a bank, tries to cash a couple of checks (one of which was given to her by Kevin, she said) and goes totally ballistic when they won't do it for her...

Wasn't but a few days later, we're on the phone and she mentions how stressed out she is by the whole Rob situation...that she;s mad that she's losing friends over it. I ask her if anyone had straight told her they hated her. She broke down sobbing and went on and on about how: Kevin Roll disowned me, he told me never to speak to him or about ever again, that he hates me and never wants to see my face again and that I'm never to go near his house again, blah blah blah, he was my really good friend and I'm just really sad to lose him, anybody else I could handle but he is my really god friend, blah blah blah, he came to the Taproom and he was barking these orders at me and treating me like a dog in front of everyone and then when he left he didn't even tip me!

There was the Freestater Thanksgiving she organized. I went - it seemed like a nice idea. I suggested to her that she approach Karl about using his house....which is where we ended up. Everyone brought food. Oddly enough, Sharon never planned for tables or chairs....so we all ate on the floor or the stairs. She left the party early and left the mess to be cleaned up by Kate and Karl. Nice.

She was flirtatious and word got around that she was easy. Whatever. People starting commenting on how she touched the men at Murphy's more than a waitress normally would....and I was surprised to hear this from these guys.

I had decided back then that I really didn't want to be around her - at all. My gut told me more and more that she was unstable. As time went by, it was a relief to hear of so many people who had interactions with her say exactly the things I had been thinking  - that she was trouble, that there was something off about her, that they were just staying clear of that one. I actually stopped going to Murphy's because having to deal with her was just irritating me.

Then Ivy got fired from Murphy's. She blamed me. She had to blame someone. I was there the night she claims all hell broke lose and I got here fired. I remember it all clearly. I went in with a friend for a beer and I asked the manager which section Ivy wasn't working in....and sat there. As I was there, she was cleaning tables all around where we were - even though it wasn't her section at all. She was eavesdropping...I could tell. Before I left I went to say goodbye to the owner & manager and I was asked why I hadn't been in a few weeks. Sharon was standing right there trying to listen to our conversation and the manager noticed, so we went out back. I explained that I didn't want to be around her at all. The owner told me they were receiving a lot of complaints and he was concerned because she seemed to be working her way through the male customers...and then these guys weren't coming back. That was the extent of my participation in getting her fired. I would share the emails that the owner shared with me - but as I said, it would harm too many good people. :(

Then Sharon got evicted from her apartment. She told some story of how the landlord wasn't repairing things, etc. so she just wasn't paying the rent. Sound familiar - that is exactly what she also said happened at the restaurant in Bristol. Alec was going to sublet an apartment to her. She didn't even have the decency to tell him that she lost her job and had no way to pay the rent before she moved in. Nice way to use your "friends".

1/7/08:
When I was helping Sharon and Rob try to get beyond the whole drama thing.....I got a really fucking bizarre look into her life, she is a sick person. She is sick and very much lost and maybe it's not her fault.....but it is what it is. She does this....she gets involved with people and creates really dramatic situations and escalates them out of control.....she doesn't care who goes down in the process...she just does this over and over again. It's sick. I just don't want to see you wrapped up in this BS. She is not discreet...she is not nice. Just...be careful. It's none of my business...I know that.

1/10/08: Sharon wrote:
this is why i have one close female friend, and only one or two more i actually talk to about anything at all.

this is why women don't get involved with the FSP.

it's not that they feel they are not welcome by the men, or the project itself has nothing to offer women... it's that other women are catty jealous bitches.

either way... I don't plan on participating in your efforts to get more women involved in the FSP.  between the hostility from both Tammy and Natalie and then this bullshit, I'd almost rather not even call myself a free-stater anymore.  there's others i know of too.  i can't handle the drama.  i can't handle the hostility.  

you know the irony is, i don't even have a real 'love life' because the good men wouldn't want to date me because of the women like this sitting around and smearing me.  as much as i hang out with guys and have fun, i'm by no means a slut or whore and shit like this... ugh... it makes me sick.  

No, Sharon, some stay uninvolved because of wretched people like you and the drama you stir up. I know plenty of FSP women who just can't stand to be around her. Actually, I know plenty of FSP men who want nothing to do with her as well. Like others have said they don't post on these forums often - they're the types with families living and involved in their communities...living normal lives and promoting liberty in our lifetime without having to get arrested or spend time in jail.

1/11/08 Sharon wrote:
The person I am talking with on the IM I sent you is Arc Riley.  He's telling me about his roommates celeste (brown hair, glasses, buck teeth, overweight, ugly as sin) and laura (older woman, new mover from florida -Elf on the forum) and Muni (big tall Israeli guy - Muni on the forum).  

Tammy had an active role in getting me fired from the Taproom.  I knew that already.  Apparently, so did Celeste and Laura and Muni.

And after the looks and shit I was getting at the MRC meeting last night from the other women too, and the way Irena has been ignoring my emails, and the way that Kate Richards barely speaks to me anymore, I would say all the women are spending all their time gossiping, gossiping, gossiping - and all about me.

ivyleague28477: and she wonders why men are all over me rather than her??!!!!!!!!!!!
ivyleague28477: take care of yourself and you can be attractive too!
ivyleague28477: but she trashes me because men want me. *sigh* women...

Posted by Sharon 1/19:
I'm actually kinda nervous about tonight because my date (yes Ivy has a date - oohhhhh - I know, it's been forever it seems.  good thing I have so many friends that keep me company!) is taking me dancing and I am pretty sure Manch nightclubs don't allow guns...  I'm not sure I am interested in being disarmed...  Sad

I'm still not sure exactly when she set her sights on Bill.....or if he was the date above....but I know something happened the night of the "anti-valentine's" party at error's. Looking back, many presume that she was referring to Bill....you know Kate's Bill:
no,Dale you didn't!  hehe you're bad Kola!  i forgot nothing of last night!  some parts might be a little fuzzy, like taking the second batch of devilish chili dogs out of the oven, but the most enjoyable parts i will remember fondly always...  :blush:  ;D maybe they'll even happen again!!   :o  ;)

Less than a month later - the truth was out. Her anti-valentin hopes had come true. Sharon had been sleeping with Bill....all the while pretending to be Kate's friend. Not only did these two inadvertently fall for each other - they were childish and downright rude about it. The story came out on a Tuesday night. Taproom Tuesday - Ivy was there, Bill was there, Kate came late because she had to work. Kate left early, Bill stayed. The way the story was related to me was that the owner noticed a number of patrons peering out the front window and he went to what was going on....and found Kate and Bill making out up against the front of Murphy's. He suggested they take it somewhere else. Keep in mind that the owner is along time friend of Kate's. He told her not to come back to Murphy's again.

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:18:41 -0400
To: ladies@libertyladies.org
Subject: [Libertyladies] WARNING.

Hi Liberty Ladies!!
Since I moved in on Sunday, I was greeted with horrible news. Ivy has been sleeping with Bill Walker for a month, and Kate just found out. She will need help this weekend moving Bill's things out of her house. Its truly sad. Ivy, aka Sharon can not be trusted. We have all been sharing stories of lies and manipulations. She called me her best friend, but I am sick and tired of dealing with her insanity, and manipulation. Please take this as a warning. She is a leach, con artist, manipulator, and will do anything and everything to get her way, including using her kids for leverage. This is horrible news, as Kate did not know, and Ivy was acting two-faced about the whole thing. Please take a minute to read it on NHfree, consider yourself WARNED. Please email me, or contact me, Dan, Kevin Roll, Kate (our victim) if you want to help move the cheater out. Ivy has been advised NOT to post, because Kate is afraid of slander. I have Kate's FULL permission, she requested I email the LL.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13322.0

3/14/08
they, ivy and bill, wanted to storm kates house at 1am after taproom. they were kissing and fondling after kate left for the night.  Right infront of everyone.  Shocking, isnt it?  Dan and Rob (to robs credit) talked bill and Ivy out of it, he slept at ivy's and they went after kate got out of work.

3/14/08:
What makes me cry, is when I think of Kate coming home from work, and being confronted, not knowing the details of Bill and Ivy, and having to look at the whore who is sleeping with her husband.  

sickens me.

Email from Jeremy to me 3/14
I removed the comment about Ivy and Natalie because Ivy asked me to.

She’s sick of any references to her personal life being posted to the forum, and even though I thought her and Natalie’s dispute was common knowledge, she still doesn’t want it propagated on the forum any further than it already has been.

OK - then here's an idea - don't post the details of your personal life on the forums.

In the middle of all this, Joe Brown banned me from nhteaparty....and he was sure that I was a federal agent....
3/15/08:
You've got to be shitting me!! Federal Agent!!! OMG, please these people need to get a life!!! and I saw on nhfree that you were   banned from the teaparty.....to bad error is hiking and not taking care of his forum....maybe if I go make a big scene at the tea party they'll ban me to

o --- I think I'll try it :)

I too feel so bad for Kate -- no one has to wonder now why I have always avoided Ivy ;)

[continued]

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: June 13, 2009, 02:16:07 PM »

[continued]

Msg fron user on nhfree 3/16:
before all this happened, I thought she was very needy and looking for attention...and yeah much too flirtatious with everyone.
although I do not know kate personally, I really feel for her. I been there.
ivy and bill will get what they deserve and as I always say: you get what you give.

To make matters worse, Bill and Kate actually went to the next Ice Cream Social at Alec's....as if nothing had happened. Kate had been there, but so were some others who promptly took her away so that Sharon and Bill couldn't rub their new found love in her face....again.

A couple of Tuesdays late, at Taproom Tuesday, up the sidewalk strolls Bill with Sharon on his arm....all dressed to the hilt with that look she has.....it's a cold, calculated thing that I can never describe...but when I have mentioned to others, they knew exactly what I meant. She has an evil grin that almost makes you see into her manipulative brain.....it's weird. Contrary to what some recall. I was on my way to the bathroom as they actually entered.....so for those who remember me saying or doing anything, you're mistaken. It was the manager who approached them and clearly told Sharon she was not welcome there ever anymore.

IM :
Just an FYI, regarding the drama. (Doing this by PM on purpose)

I have heard people discussing your attitude towards Ivy, with the sentiment not all good. For example, when Bill and Ivy tried to stop by Taproom Tuesday that one night, you rushed out to confront them. It appeared that you got great pleasure from enforcing the ban on Ivy (Not that the ban shouldn't have been enforced, but that perhaps you shouldn't have seemed so excitedly happy about doing it).

I'm involved in politics, so is the owner of Murphy's and we hold monthly meetings there. Sharon threw a hissy fit and threatened to call WMUR because the owner didn't want her there. It was decided that she could attend the meeting but would have to leave immediately afterward. She signed the sign-in sheet as Ivy Walker. Over the next few days, she fabricated the latest in her stories - that her and Bill had got married and bought a house. It got back to Kate – Kate called bill.  Bill said NO we didn't buy a house, and NO we didn't get married. She hadn't  needed to attend the meeting because she wanted to be involved, she was attending to gloat and have it get back to Kate. I am always amazed that she thinks everyone is blind to her schemes.

from Murphy's owner 3/28/08:
Not falling for it.  Ivy as the victim - I've seen that before.

Ivy Ankrom wrote on facebook 6/28/08 regarding an event at Murphy's:
you know i can't go to this silly. still not allowed at murphy's - go fucking figure. like he had any place to judge... whatever. *rolls eyes*

comment from someone at Murphy's:
What a cunt.

It took me maybe 3 months after she moved here to see the real Sharon Ankrom. I felt it the very first time I met her, but it took a while to really get it. I heard this from a lot of other people, too. Now some 20 months later, you all have something those of us who first dealt with didn't....you have the pattern of her actions to maybe make you think that the gut feeling you get from her isn't just you. I've said it before and I still think she is con artist and a sociopath. There isn't a single thing that I would truly be shocked to read in the newspaper about this woman. Not a single thing.

She is really like watching a horrific fire or a car crash - you just can't help but turn and look. It horrifies you, but you look anyway. Maybe some people will get it now that she has more and more drama in her life. Maybe Bill even gets it now....but I don't think so. He still seems to see Nick as at fault for not staying away.

Sharon is not a nymphomaniac. She uses sex as a tool, but she's not a nymphomanic. She is a con artist, a liar, a manipulator and so on. And she is good at it. I feel badly for Peter and for this baby she's carrying. I had far from a perfect childhood, but I cannot even imagine what it must be like to live the life of little Peter. Seriously.

So - think of me what you will - as I have said before, I really don't care. For the one or 10 or however many people who have read these threads over the past few days and they have made you take a step away from her and spared yourself her wrath....you're welcome. I know there are plenty of people who would have liked that same advance warning some 20 months ago.

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: June 13, 2009, 02:46:15 PM »

Eventually she moves to NH, gets an apartment, picks up Rob ad a roomie to watch Peter and Caroline
Actually, she and Rob got together before she moved to NH. She moved unofficially the weekend before she officially moved and stayed at Porc Central with Rob sleeping in her room. Maybe they just shared a bed and it was perfectly innocent. The only thing I know is that the first person I saw in the morning was Rob and the second was Ivy. So later on when their relationship imploded because Ivy wanted to bring another man into her apartment (EJ) as a "roommate" and claimed that she and Rob were just roommates, I couldn't help but think bullshit.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: June 13, 2009, 04:15:29 PM »

For a bit I thought I broke the server here......I posted and then the server went whacky. ooops.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: June 13, 2009, 04:28:13 PM »

the last straw thread on freekeene has been locked.

Joe Brown got in under the wire with:

Title: Re: The last straw
Post by: MaineShark on June 13, 2009, 01:31:40 PM
I find it amusing that Natalie and Tammy have posted on occasion to accuse Ivy of inventing "conspiracies against her" on other occasions, then they both conspired to come here and attack her (to the extent of using the same computer).

Whether or not Ivy ever actually made that claim, they just went ahead of proved it, anyway!

Quote from: AnCapMan on June 12, 2009, 01:04:39 PM
The poly folk need to cool their dogma. No one has slandered or even talked down about it. Please start a new thread if you want to debate it's merits. As of now no one but yourselves have said good or bad about the choice you have made.

Actually, several individuals have made the claim that this is "because she's poly," on several occasions over the past.

Quote from: aworldnervelink on June 12, 2009, 04:25:01 PM
For the record:

Two New Year's Eves ago, during the party at my house, Sharon walked up to me and said to my face:

"So, do I get to share your bed tonight?"

Naturally, I declined.

If we're going to get things "on the record," Kevin, numerous individuals (myself included - I think there is even a video of it, somewhere) have witnessed you sticking your face in her chest at a party.  So it's really not hard to imagine that (presuming your claim is even true), she might have had cause to think you were interested.  I hope that helps you in your quest to make sure that "the record" is accurate.

Joe

1. I've never posted on freekeene.....and why Joe thinks Natalie and I are using the same computer I'm not sure. That would mean we have the same IP address....and I'd bet money he couldn't find both Natalie and me ever having the same IP address.....here or anywhere for that matter. But - it is Joe Brown...and he has "proof" that I'm a fed, too.

2. I don't recall this party or video that Joe refers to. I think I might have remembered that.....'cause it would have made me go eeeewwww. But - it is Joe Brown....and he has "proof" that I'm a fed, too.

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: June 13, 2009, 04:30:17 PM »

I fixed it.

JJ is clearly an unfit moderator. It's not his place to decide for everyone that a thread should be locked.

Edit: He also said he "has half a mind to delete" the thread. So I don't know if he'll do that or not.

RattyDog

« Reply #1213 on: June 13, 2009, 04:30:58 PM »

Wait....so, now I'm going to Tammys house and using her computer to post things about Ivy?

Thanks very much, but I can spear the bitch just fine from where I'm sitting. Joe, get a life.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: June 13, 2009, 04:39:50 PM »

I fixed it.

JJ is clearly an unfit moderator. It's not his place to decide for everyone that a thread should be locked.

Edit: He also said he "has half a mind to delete" the thread. So I don't know if he'll do that or not.

Thanks for unlocking it. I would have responded to Joe there - although I really should just refrain from responding to him at all.....

If it gets deleted - I am sure there are copies around......

And, Coconut, unless you sought out Ivy knowing she was in a monogamous relationship, I can't see how you are at fault. I wasn't sure if I said that before. Her story sounded nice but based on knowing her, I just couldn't buy that she just kept pushing you away and telling you no. If you caught her off guard once and did something and she said no, she should have been a mature adult in a monogamous relationship and stopped spending time with you. It's really that easy - avoid the person who supposedly continues to hit on you. Don;t go to dinner with them, don;t go to the movies, don't snuggle up. She's a scam.....and you were scammed. Now serving number.......
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 27 queries.