Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321216 times)

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1050 on: June 11, 2009, 06:21:39 PM »

Suffice to say, I'd certainly not hit it, even with beer googles on.

Nick, you could do SO much better. I expected someone at least mildly attractive, but she looks like a reject from the Ugly Betty casting call, "no way Jim, it's just called Ugly Betty, not Dick Shriveling Betty. NEXT!" The FSP better recruit some better looking ladies, so that this one wont cause anymore trouble. My guess is she's like a big fish in a little pond, and some decent competition in the hot chick department would drastically reduce her home-wrecking capabilities.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

Dylboz

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: June 11, 2009, 06:24:53 PM »

Didn't we see her featured in that video from Candia? You know, the one where she's wearing the blanket and standing out in the middle of that pen? She kinda looks like an undernourished horse, anyway.

And by the way, is it a requirement to look famished and emaciated before you can become a Keeniac Anarchy activist? Not one of these people looks an ounce over 150 lbs!

EDIT:
OK, it looks like she got busted for expired registration and falsified tags. Is she protesting the vehicle registration laws? And the Delaware stuff, it looks like fraud, but against the state, so, it's iffy. I mean, both states seem to be after her for falsifying documents she provided to them or used in/on her vehicle. I'm sympathetic in principle, but I don't know about the tactics. I mean, if you oppose vehicle licensing, the "civil disobedience" that comes to mind would be operating openly without  a license plate or registration, not falsifying them. As for the welfare fraud, eh, whatever, but it sure sucks they took her son away. Is the potential consequence worth weaseling some extra money out of the state with a lie or forged paperwork? I just can't figure out the specifics, though.

Despite my distaste for the lady, based solely on what I've read here on on nhunderground, having your children kidnapped by the state is a fate I'd wish on no one. Even though the boy's with his grandparents and not a terrible foster family or an orphanage, I still hope that they get him back or sort it out in such a way that the boy is not  emotionally damaged any further. That's a terrible fate, being a ward of the state. He's paying the price for his mother's choices, though, which is something you have to think about if you;re going to do this kind of thing. Having a kid is a serious liability if you're committed to civil disobedience. It's a weakness the state knows it can exploit. The state cares nothing for the child's welfare, but they can and will use your love for that child against you. They're sick bastards.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 07:06:53 PM by Dylboz »
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Dylboznia

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: June 11, 2009, 08:06:02 PM »

Despite my distaste for the lady, based solely on what I've read here on on nhunderground, having your children kidnapped by the state is a fate I'd wish on no one. Even though the boy's with his grandparents and not a terrible foster family or an orphanage, I still hope that they get him back or sort it out in such a way that the boy is not  emotionally damaged any further. That's a terrible fate, being a ward of the state. He's paying the price for his mother's choices, though, which is something you have to think about if you;re going to do this kind of thing. Having a kid is a serious liability if you're committed to civil disobedience. It's a weakness the state knows it can exploit. The state cares nothing for the child's welfare, but they can and will use your love for that child against you. They're sick bastards.
He's not a ward of the state - he is/was with his family. Probably the most stable part of a family he knows. Someplace where he has his own bed.....not the basement of a restaurant with your mom and the third adult male in less than 2 years. First he lived with Rob, then he lived with EJ, and now he lives with Bill. Talk about confusing for a 3 year old. You're damn right he's paying for his mother's choices - which is why I think, at least for the time being, he is better off with his grandparents. They were good enough for her to drop off at a few months back, they're good enough now. Please - stop making it sound like the kid is being persecuted.

Dylboz

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: June 11, 2009, 08:11:34 PM »

I don't think I was saying the kid was persecuted at all! All I was saying is that he is going where the state wants him to go, making him a ward of the state. I also said I was glad he was with the grandparents and not a foster home or orphanage. I said I hope they sort it out in a way that spares him any further mental trauma. That remains my sincere hope.

And yeah, the kid is 3, so she sounds like a bad mother as well as a bad wife and girlfriend. No stability, subordinating her obligation to the child she chose to bring into the world to her own transitory desires, risking imprisonment and abandoning him. She seems pretty fucking messed up.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 08:15:51 PM by Dylboz »

Dylboznia

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: June 11, 2009, 08:25:57 PM »

He's not a ward of the state - he is/was with his family. Probably the most stable part of a family he knows. Someplace where he has his own bed.....not the basement of a restaurant with your mom and the third adult male in less than 2 years. First he lived with Rob, then he lived with EJ, and now he lives with Bill. Talk about confusing for a 3 year old. You're damn right he's paying for his mother's choices - which is why I think, at least for the time being, he is better off with his grandparents. They were good enough for her to drop off at a few months back, they're good enough now. Please - stop making it sound like the kid is being persecuted.
So, you seeing anyone right now?

Dylboz

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: June 11, 2009, 09:03:25 PM »

Uh oh... Is that Kate, the ex-wife?

Dylboznia

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: June 11, 2009, 09:25:50 PM »

Do I dare ask why you ask?

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: June 11, 2009, 09:26:21 PM »

Is who Kate? I doubt Kate is posting here....and if she was, her user name would probably be "kate" or soemthing like that. She doesn't use a screen name of sorts. Besides, she's at her sister's working on her wedding gown.  :D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 09:28:46 PM by ny2nh »

MaineShark

• View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: June 11, 2009, 09:27:13 PM »

No, that's Tammy, who had an obsessive hatred of Ivy, from the very beginning (before anything approaching cause appeared).

Kate (Bill's ex-wife) is a class act, and doesn't engage in this nonsense.  From the original "incident," she has asked that folks not engage in petty nonsense (to the point, if I recall correctly, of chewing Tammy out publicly, in Murphy's.  Right, Tammy?).

Joe

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: June 11, 2009, 09:29:26 PM »

And that's Joe, the asshole.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1060 on: June 11, 2009, 09:37:26 PM »

When blackie named this thread, he nailed it. 

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: June 11, 2009, 09:47:34 PM »

Despite my distaste for the lady, based solely on what I've read here on on nhunderground, having your children kidnapped by the state is a fate I'd wish on no one. Even though the boy's with his grandparents and not a terrible foster family or an orphanage, I still hope that they get him back or sort it out in such a way that the boy is not  emotionally damaged any further. That's a terrible fate, being a ward of the state. He's paying the price for his mother's choices, though, which is something you have to think about if you;re going to do this kind of thing. Having a kid is a serious liability if you're committed to civil disobedience. It's a weakness the state knows it can exploit. The state cares nothing for the child's welfare, but they can and will use your love for that child against you. They're sick bastards.
Do I dare ask why you ask?
Cause you're hot and I'm way hotter and younger and hotter. All that fun stuff.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 09:51:52 PM by Rebel »

BonerJoe

« Reply #1062 on: June 11, 2009, 09:48:42 PM »

And that's Joe, the asshole.

Oh look, wommenz.

JWI

« Reply #1063 on: June 11, 2009, 09:51:29 PM »

They say they found a fossil of the "missing link".  Bullshit, it's alive and well in New Hampshire!

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: June 11, 2009, 09:52:48 PM »

Cause you're hot.
Dude, you don't even know me. Maybe this is the problem with the FSP guys - they leap before looking.  :wink:
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 27 queries.