Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  culture
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: culture  (Read 2002 times)

Fred

• View Profile
culture
« on: March 04, 2011, 10:36:32 AM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9atIjykihkc[/youtube]

alaric89

• View Profile
Re: culture
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 12:27:24 PM »

And the moral is ....FUCK (verb). Quit judging the breeders. Girls, be proud to be a woman, don't wait til you are in your thirties to have kids. Men, treat woman who like family life like the precious humans they are.
Those Muslim scare tactics hold no water with me. Their culture is the only ones making real headway against the statists right now. Al Jezera is the best News Network at the moment. I am betting freedom will win that culture over as well.
After that, who cares what color the babies are or what they call the invisible sky ghost.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 12:29:29 PM »

invisible sky ghost.....classic description!

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 12:31:10 PM »

And the moral is ....FUCK (verb). Quit judging the breeders. Girls, be proud to be a woman, don't wait til you are in your thirties to have kids. Men, treat woman who like family life like the precious humans they are.
Those Muslim scare tactics hold no water with me. Their culture is the only ones making real headway against the statists right now. Al Jezera is the best News Network at the moment. I am betting freedom will win that culture over as well.
After that, who cares what color the babies are or what they call the invisible sky ghost.

hold no water with me either - just an email my muslim paranoid uncle sent...

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 12:37:03 PM »

It was Penn Julliett who coined  "invisible sky ghost" I wish it was mine, but it ain't.  :lol:

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 12:54:53 PM »

peachy

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 01:50:22 PM »

It was Penn Julliett who coined  "invisible sky ghost" I wish it was mine, but it ain't.  :lol:

I call the more traditional creator notions of God I Dream of Jeanie on Steroids.

"Where did stuph come from?  I'm so confused."

Picture a dood crossing his arms, bobbing his head dramatically and blinking hard accompanied by a twanging spring sound and stuph starts appearing out of thin air.

"Oh NOW it all makes sense!"

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 02:19:16 PM »

hold no water with me either - just an email my muslim paranoid uncle sent...

Dude, dont post chain emails onto forums. Nobody wants that :P
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 02:23:34 PM »

I call the more traditional creator notions of God I Dream of Jeanie on Steroids.

"Where did stuph come from?  I'm so confused."

Picture a dood crossing his arms, bobbing his head dramatically and blinking hard accompanied by a twanging spring sound and stuph starts appearing out of thin air.

"Oh NOW it all makes sense!"

Throw on a turban and some curly shoes and I can actually see that. :shock:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  culture

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.