Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Worst ads heard during FTL
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Worst ads heard during FTL  (Read 49769 times)

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
Re: Worst ads heard during FTL
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2010, 05:22:37 PM »

Here's a commercial I do like on FTL. There ain't many of them, not enough for a thread, so I thought I'd put it here where Mark can read it if Mark is searching for instances of Mark in the forum.

Mark does a good read on the ad for selling gold. There's no spin, no emotional appeal, no neck-voice, especially no neck-voice. He reads the offer, states the deal and conditions, gives the info and that's that. That is the only style of advertising that I listen to.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2010, 05:23:03 PM »

:)

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2010, 10:44:07 PM »

ON YOUR FEET!!!!

Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Cowcidile

• Cruel Tyrant Cason
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2010, 10:50:31 PM »

ON YOUR FEET!!

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2010, 11:06:43 PM »

Attention all active duty members and veterans of the U.S. military - your proud service to your country entitles you at the right to participate in special VA loan program with benefits not available to the general public, like the ability to purchase a new home with no downpayment or mortgage isurance, or refile with cash-out of up to 100% of your current home equity with less strict credit criteria.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2010, 11:07:45 PM »

You are entitled to those benefits! Review them online at varadio.com. This is Tim Lewis from iFreedomDirect and a veteran of operation Iraqi Freedom. I want you to know that as a member or veteran of the United States military you've earned special rights and priveledges.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2010, 11:08:25 PM »

ON YOUR FEET and get the details at varadio.com! iFreedomDirect corporation is a private lender approved by the VA and licensed in most states. In certain states certain restrictions and limitations apply. For a current list of licenses, closures, and benefits go to varadio.com. Varadio.com.

spicynujac

• Fasism Sucks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2010, 11:13:02 PM »

As annoying as the large text was, that made me laugh, hard.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2010, 11:26:07 PM »

Hey, it takes less time to PageDown through that than it takes to listen to one of those ads...

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2010, 12:07:19 AM »

...Libman!

This one's for all my homies out there!
[youtube=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mcXcQK7wf08&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mcXcQK7wf08&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

(When will this casual style docuvertisement fad end? Shaky cam is one thing, but dang..)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:09:30 AM by hellbilly »

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2010, 12:07:38 AM »

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2010, 12:37:23 AM »

Tim
[youtube=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mcXcQK7wf08&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mcXcQK7wf08&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Lewis

I'd like to chain that little zit of a human being up-side-down and see how many gallons of Gatorade can be poured down his asshole while I inject him with syringes filled with my secret sauce (SHU ten million) and then slowly microwave him to a crisp!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:47:12 AM by Alex Libman »

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2010, 03:25:30 PM »

Tim
Lewis

I'd like to chain that little zit of a human being up-side-down and see how many gallons of Gatorade can be poured down his asshole while I inject him with syringes filled with my secret sauce (SHU ten million) and then slowly microwave him to a crisp!

How DARE you speak such horrors about one of our brave freedom fighters who sweat his ass off fighting for YOUR FREEDOM!!!!! You should be stuck in GITMO for saying such things. Without people like Tim Lewis running around  blowing shit up, where would we all be right now???........ WEARING BURKAS ON OUR HEADS..... thats where!!!!!
 Well maybe not us, but our wives and girlfriends for sure. So just be proud theres guys like Tim Lewis out there taking away someone elses freedom to live so you can have the freedom to live............ and um,............... well yeah.................................FREEDOM ISNT FREE and JESUS LOVES AMERICA!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 03:51:24 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2010, 06:40:37 PM »

How DARE you speak such horrors about one of our brave freedom fighters who sweat his ass off fighting for YOUR FREEDOM!!!!! You should be stuck in GITMO for saying such things. Without people like Tim Lewis running around  blowing shit up, where would we all be right now???........ WEARING BURKAS ON OUR HEADS..... thats where!!!!!
 Well maybe not us, but our wives and girlfriends for sure. So just be proud theres guys like Tim Lewis out there taking away someone elses freedom to live so you can have the freedom to live............ and um,............... well yeah.................................FREEDOM ISNT FREE and JESUS LOVES AMERICA!!!!!

Take that ...Libman!

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2010, 07:27:06 PM »

Needs more boobs.  Here we go:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Worst ads heard during FTL

// ]]>

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 33 queries.