Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Winter Vitamin D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Winter Vitamin D  (Read 17684 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Winter Vitamin D
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2009, 10:05:41 PM »

there are lots of people up here that are dying off because of vitamin d deficiency.   I don't want to die without knowing.  Please Dybolz you know everything.

Wow, really?  I know people tend to live longer in New England than in the South.  I wonder what is killing all of those people in the South?

grits

That lye will get ya eventually.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2009, 10:12:32 PM »

there are lots of people up here that are dying off because of vitamin d deficiency.   I don't want to die without knowing.  Please Dybolz you know everything.

Wow, really?  I know people tend to live longer in New England than in the South.  I wonder what is killing all of those people in the South?

grits

Wal-Mart in NH sells grits and for around half the price of oatmeal.  I enjoy them both.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

BonerJoe

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2009, 10:25:36 PM »

grits

Wal-Mart in NH sells grits and for around half the price of oatmeal.  I enjoy them both.

You can't have grits without butter and bacon on the side.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »

I add flaxmeal, cinnamon, cocoa and olive oil.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

BonerJoe

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2009, 10:50:13 PM »

No vitamin D?

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2009, 11:14:22 PM »

No vitamin D?

Who the fuck cares about that?  I go outside all year round.  In the winter, the day it snows, I shovel the driveway.  The other days, I like to snowshoe.  Besides, flaxmeal, cocoa and olive oil are all amazing food.  Vitamin D, WTF.

Changed My Mind

« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2009, 06:07:16 AM »

where's Mr. Vitamin D mother fuckin' expert?  Do we need Vitamin D shoved up our asses a little more?

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2009, 02:35:11 AM »

I told my friends that rubberband man joke you made.  They're laughing at you.

Good.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

Changed My Mind

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2009, 06:42:14 AM »

plan on giving us the big answer yet?  Or do you want that whole thing to go away now.  I went outside for some sun yesterday.  I wore a t-shirt and told myself that the cold shouldn't bother me as much as not having Vitamin D.

AREN'T YOU FUCKING PROUD!?!?!?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Winter Vitamin D

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.