Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Winter Vitamin D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Winter Vitamin D  (Read 17534 times)

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Vitamin D
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2009, 06:49:20 AM »

No, any old vitamin D pill will not do. It has to be D3. And again, you seem pathologically incapable of understanding that that was NOT THE FUCKING POINT of this thread. That you keep trying to pretend you have something relevant to say is just embarrassing. Stop it.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 03:23:27 PM »

1)  Vitamin D milk

2)  Please find me the last time it reached -25 in NH.  Otherwise admit you were just exaggerating.

3)  The Puff and Stuff was one of a few people who actually did go out in winter in a swimsuit.

Since Keene seems to be the focus, the record low in Keene was -35F.

Milk has far too little Vitamin D as do other foods with D in them.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2009, 11:24:35 PM »

No, any old vitamin D pill will not do. It has to be D3. And again, you seem pathologically incapable of understanding that that was NOT THE FUCKING POINT of this thread. That you keep trying to pretend you have something relevant to say is just embarrassing. Stop it.

Yes, NH, MN and many other far northern states are known as having the healthiest people.  So clearly this issue is of little important.  Clearly the average person in NH is healthier than the average person in CA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, Ms, AL, GA or FL.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Dylboz

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2009, 10:24:39 AM »

Clearly, their mental health is suspect.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Dylboznia

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2009, 02:03:59 PM »

1)  Vitamin D milk

2)  Please find me the last time it reached -25 in NH.  Otherwise admit you were just exaggerating.

3)  The Puff and Stuff was one of a few people who actually did go out in winter in a swimsuit.

Since Keene seems to be the focus, the record low in Keene was -35F.

Milk has far too little Vitamin D as do other foods with D in them.

Record setting cold was likely one time in the middle of the night in January. It is usually well above zero during the day, and not much below freezing. As far as vitamin d, you can expose your forearms to sun for a few minutes a day and get all you need. Time to step away from the Xbox and take a break.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2009, 12:39:41 AM »

I felt that I had to point out that the sunlight has to interact with your body to generate Vitamin D.

That's not exactly true. You can get Vitamin D - the really really stuff - by taking a pill. But it won't do you a bit of good without the sun, because you need sunlight to process it. Vitamin D without sunlight on your skin is about as effective as eating a pound of spaghetti and then not having any insulin in your body to convert the sugar into energy, although not quite as fatal.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

Changed My Mind

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2009, 12:15:10 PM »

still waiting for the last time it was -25 in NH.  If you want Keene to be the focus, so be it.  I wasn't asking for record temperatures unless you think for some reason that the record temperature is the average.  I don't know why the record temperature would be relevant.

I got plenty of Vitamin D from my milk.  So far my body hasn't asked for more.  My doctor says that I'm healthy and perhaps maybe I should listen to my doctor over some genius on an internet forum.

Dylboz

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2009, 02:29:52 AM »

You asked for the last time it was -25 in Keene, and you got it. You're not waiting for anything. You're a Rubber-dumbass Man.

MacFall, you're 100% WRONG. A Vitamin D3 pill is completely ready for use by your body, no sunlight needed.

Dylboznia

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2009, 04:52:20 PM »

You asked for the last time it was -25 in Keene, and you got it. You're not waiting for anything. Y

When was it?
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2009, 05:15:35 PM »

Zorba says that D3 thickens your hair.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Changed My Mind

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2009, 05:54:21 PM »

no actually I'm still waiting.  I think you might have thought otherwise.  I'm still waiting on you.  Please hurry I haven't been outside in the daylight today and I fear I might die waiting for you.  You need Vitamin D like crazy in the winter.

there are lots of people up here that are dying off because of vitamin d deficiency.   I don't want to die without knowing.  Please Dybolz you know everything.

I told my friends that rubberband man joke you made.  They're laughing at you.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2009, 10:11:55 PM »

there are lots of people up here that are dying off because of vitamin d deficiency.   I don't want to die without knowing.  Please Dybolz you know everything.

Wow, really?  I know people tend to live longer in New England than in the South.  I wonder what is killing all of those people in the South?

rabidfurby

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2009, 12:55:32 AM »

Wow, really?  I know people tend to live longer in New England than in the South.  I wonder what is killing all of those people in the South?

The freedomosity emanating from NH makes everyone there live longer, have whiter teeth and better orgasms. There are some residual effects in the rest of New England, but the rest of the country doesn't get that effect.

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2009, 02:05:05 AM »

I have a client that swears that sungazing is the best way to absorb the D. I woldn't stop eating though :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sungazing
Sungazing is the practice of gazing at the sun during sunrise or sunset, when the ultraviolet index is below 2. Looking into the sun can cause solar retinopathy and lead to permanent eye damage.[1] Some individuals practise sungazing because they believe that they receive nourishment (or other benefits) from sungazing, often to either complement or replace eating food (a form of inedia).

Changed My Mind

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2009, 09:53:17 PM »

grits
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Winter Vitamin D

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.