Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Who Gives a Crap About 9/11
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Gives a Crap About 9/11  (Read 6777 times)

rabidfurby

Re: Who Gives a Crap About 9/11
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2009, 09:17:15 PM »

I want to be clear that I am not devaluing anyones position, passion, or actual loss from this particular subject.

...except people whose posts you delete.

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2009, 09:24:22 PM »

If a post contains nothing but swearing and insult. Yes, I will delete it.

Libertarianssuck

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2009, 09:46:20 PM »

I want to be clear that I am not devaluing anyones position, passion, or actual loss from this particular subject.

You mean someone on these forums actually dislikes censorship?

Ericrunner

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2009, 11:16:19 PM »

I disagree with everyone in this thread. I used to be an advocate of small government and against the idea of foreign interventions. However, after we were attacked on the morning of 9/11, I've come to believe that we need to defeat Islamic fundementalism and AlQaeda worldwide. How can anyone escape this reality? There are evil people who want kill all Americans and destroy our freedoms. Three thousands Americans were killed on 9/11. And Homeland Security and the Patriot Act has prevented further attacks.

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009, 02:31:22 PM »

There are evil people who want kill all Americans and destroy our freedoms.

Yes. Those most of those people live in Washington DC. I'm sorry for the hyperbole. The politicians don't really want to kill us. They want us to be obedient little servants.

And Homeland Security and the Patriot Act has prevented further attacks.

How many? Two? Homeland Security and the Patriot Act are undermining the freedom of all Americans in the name of false security.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2009, 10:40:08 PM »

C'mon Harry...We can only have freedom by being slaves.... we can only save people's lives by killing people...

Harry Tuttle

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2009, 12:43:41 AM »

C'mon Harry...We can only have freedom by being slaves.... we can only save people's lives by killing people...

You know, KTOKTO, I thought about this a lot after that previous post and wondered if I came on too strong. I decided the answer is no. I want to be clear here. I am not afraid of terrorists. The biggest problem in this country right now is the overly fearful. I want to make sure I convey exactly how I feel about this issue.

I'm referring to the cowards who wet their own pants after 9/11, declared that "everything has changed" and decided to surrender their own freedom. To you yellow bastards, I say you all can go straight to hell. I am not willing to sacrifice one bit of my freedom for any amount of warm and cozy feeling of security and I'm not willing to sell my child or any other person into slavery. All you boot-lickers who worship your daddy government can go snuggle your teddy bear with the hearts and flowers on it. You are not worth the scum on the bottom of the shoe of the pioneers and entrepreneurs who first settled this land and thumbed their noses at a king across the ocean. Islamic fundamentalism is no worse than any other fundamentalism that puts collective sacrifice ahead of the value of the human individual. If you are ready to sacrifice, go fight a war against Islam by yourself. They are no threat to me - you are.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2009, 01:14:58 PM »

Naaa, I didn't think you came on too strong. I was agreeing with you wholeheartedly.

Harry Tuttle

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2009, 02:47:27 PM »

Naaa, I didn't think you came on too strong. I was agreeing with you wholeheartedly.

Not to you, just in my original response to EricRunner. :)

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2009, 03:38:39 PM »

You know, KTOKTO, I thought about this a lot after that previous post and wondered if I came on too strong. I decided the answer is no. I want to be clear here. I am not afraid of terrorists. The biggest problem in this country right now is the overly fearful. I want to make sure I convey exactly how I feel about this issue.

I'm referring to the cowards who wet their own pants after 9/11, declared that "everything has changed" and decided to surrender their own freedom. To you yellow bastards, I say you all can go straight to hell. I am not willing to sacrifice one bit of my freedom for any amount of warm and cozy feeling of security and I'm not willing to sell my child or any other person into slavery. All you boot-lickers who worship your daddy government can go snuggle your teddy bear with the hearts and flowers on it. You are not worth the scum on the bottom of the shoe of the pioneers and entrepreneurs who first settled this land and thumbed their noses at a king across the ocean. Islamic fundamentalism is no worse than any other fundamentalism that puts collective sacrifice ahead of the value of the human individual. If you are ready to sacrifice, go fight a war against Islam by yourself. They are no threat to me - you are.

Bravo!
Pocho
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Who Gives a Crap About 9/11

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.