Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Who Gives a Crap About 9/11
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Gives a Crap About 9/11  (Read 6779 times)

Zhwazi

• Recovering Ex-Anarchocapitalist
    • View Profile
    • Ana.rchist.net
Re: Who Gives a Crap About 9/11
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 11:15:16 AM »

I find 9/11 to be a topic on which people have particularly closed minds. I would like to see what evidence you have that it allows people to understand anything meaningful about government unless they already knew it and needed it as confirmation (which by the way goes for both sides).
I agree people choose to close themselves to this. Those that do not want understanding of government do a great job of scaring the rest with nonsense. View the work and speeches of these three people. Those that haven't are uneducated on the subject.

If you do any research, find out who Stephen Jones and Richard Gage are. Also add in Sibel Edmonds. If you wish to critic evidence. Try theirs.
I'm sorry, are they your evidence that people are openminded enough about this for there to be gainful discussion about it? Or are you talking about something irrelevant?

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 11:28:02 AM »

I'm sorry, are they your evidence that people are openminded enough about this for there to be gainful discussion about it? Or are you talking about something irrelevant?

Don't be sorry. You likely do not have people around you that are willing to view reality as just that, reality. If you come to my town I will introduce you to many that have come to the idea of a voluntary society because of their concerns with 9/11. Because you are not able to use it effectively in your life is your failing, not my responsibility.

Do you have an educated rational statement regarding the research of those I have referred to you?

P.S. Become an amplifier at least so I don't think you are simply another useless troll?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 11:29:35 AM by AngryHateMusic »

Zhwazi

• Recovering Ex-Anarchocapitalist
    • View Profile
    • Ana.rchist.net
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 01:01:56 PM »

Don't be sorry. You likely do not have people around you that are willing to view reality as just that, reality. If you come to my town I will introduce you to many that have come to the idea of a voluntary society because of their concerns with 9/11. Because you are not able to use it effectively in your life is your failing, not my responsibility.
I translate this as "I'm talking about something irrelevant." Thank you for the direct answer to my question, except for not.

Do you have an educated rational statement regarding the research of those I have referred to you?
No, but I haven't looked. There are more important things in the world. 9/11 is kinda silly.

P.S. Become an amplifier at least so I don't think you are simply another useless troll?
I've been here for over three years, I have nothing to prove to you :/

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 01:06:12 PM »

You are silly  :P. Become an amplifier you troll!

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 01:33:27 PM »

Not until you pay the balance on your economic rent.

That's brilliant. Your posts that are no longer considering the subject of this thread will be removed.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 02:00:26 PM »

Dear AngryHateMusic,

So far, you've given nobody any reason to think anything other than that you're the useless troll here.   And yes, you are a truther whether you accept the label or not.  A person can answer "Yes" to all of your questions and not end up being a conspiracy nut-- most of the people here have done so. 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 02:03:34 PM by Rillion »

BonerJoe

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2009, 02:01:39 PM »

AHM did 9/11. With the help of the Joos.

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2009, 02:11:49 PM »

Dear AngryHateMusic,

So far, you've given nobody any reason to think anything other than that you're the useless troll here.   And yes, you are a truther whether you accept the label or not.  A person can answer "Yes" to all of your questions and not end up being a conspiracy nut-- most of the people here have done so.

Label me if you like, I am getting used to it. You are denying that what the American government does today is partly enabled as a direct result of 9/11 and the surrounding activities of corporate and government individuals.

I call that closed minded.

I have called no one a nut, or an idiot that did not first themselves bring up consipriacies or accusing me of being their typical victim. I don't consider conspiracy theories.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 02:20:10 PM by AngryHateMusic »

fatcat

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2009, 02:30:13 PM »

Correction, Fatcat become an amplifier and I'll apologize for you being such an idiot, ok?

I don't need anyone to apologize for my idiocy.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2009, 05:22:28 PM »

AngryHateMusic I think you are missing the point.  Even if you got a 9-11 deep throat within the government to lay out the entire plan with evidence to back up the claim that the US government was involved.  It would not change anything in the American body politic.  How much did Watergate actually change the way government works?   How did Iran Contra change the government?  The government continues it's steady march toward more oppression even in light of those scandals.  Why would proof of 9/11 governmental involvement be any different. 

There is a great deal with 9-11 that just doesn't pass the sniff test and most aren't denying that fact.  Do we have to prove the government had anything directly to do with events on 9-11 to say that the Patriot act is anti-Liberty or that homeland security is a make work welfare program?  The fallacy that strikes most people who obsess on the 9-11 government involvement conspiracies is they think it will be the ammo the American public needs to effectively demand their rights back.   But sadly what usually happens in the light of undeniable evidence is some scapegoats (Oliver North types) will be blamed and the government continues to oppress the people.   All the time and energy spent on proving government culpability could have been spent on explaining why none of the anti-liberty actions of government would stop another 9-11 regardless of who is responsible.

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2009, 05:45:55 PM »

It would not change anything in the American body politic.
Of course it would not. Let me restate for the third time.  "I am not asking for an investigation."

There is a great deal with 9-11 that just doesn't pass the sniff test and most aren't denying that fact.
You are correct. They are fearfully ignoring the reality of what has become.

Do we have to prove the government had anything directly to do with events on 9-11 to say that the Patriot act is anti-Liberty or that homeland security is a make work welfare program?
No sir, a simple read will prove that to you or I. It's unfortunate the rest of the world isn't like us. People are motivated differently and no one here could possibly make me believe that it should be forgotten.

The fallacy that strikes most people who obsess on the 9-11 government involvement conspiracies is they think it will be the ammo the American public needs to effectively demand their rights back.
And that sucks bad. They do not think in terms of protecting themselves but rather who is going to protect them. Who is going to provide them justice...

But sadly what usually happens in the light of undeniable evidence is some scapegoats (Oliver North types) will be blamed and the government continues to oppress the people.
A great learning point for those that have not considered the fractured way government gangs operate. Henchmen!

All the time and energy spent on proving government culpability could have been spent on explaining why none of the anti-liberty actions of government would stop another 9-11 regardless of who is responsible.
I very much wish it would of been. I am trying to change the focus to that. Thank you for pointing that out because it can be discussed in rationally, intelligently, and scientifically correct terms without all the weirdos that out here.

Cheers.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 09:29:12 AM »

Label me if you like, I am getting used to it. You are denying that what the American government does today is partly enabled as a direct result of 9/11 and the surrounding activities of corporate and government individuals.

I deny no such thing.  A big part of why you're coming off as a complete asshole is that the assumptions you make about why people think you're an asshole are wrong. 

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2009, 06:37:01 PM »

I deny no such thing.  A big part of why you're coming off as a complete asshole is that the assumptions you make about why people think you're an asshole are wrong.
If you aren't in denial and you aren't going to provide anything but anger, keep posting, and I'll begin deleting your comments. Do you have anything productive to say or do you wish to keep calling names?

Dubly Sure

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 01:02:19 AM »

Anyone who has perpetuated crimes of t his nature need to see life from behind the bars.  I agree that if you understand government is terrorissing force then it's tough to focus only on 911 when the daily violations of liberty continue.  Having said this 911 needs to be investigated because it was a huge foot in the door to further domesticating the American (and Canadian) people.

-D

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2009, 02:43:23 AM »

911 needs to be investigated

I want to be clear that I am not devaluing anyones position, passion, or actual loss from this particular subject. I wish to define with ever more clarity the usefullness of the events surrounding 2001 and the effects that have become; to open a path to realization when 9/11 and surrounding events are the subject.

Two questions I have learned to ask when government is considered: Who is going to pay for it? Who is going to do it?

I will not pay for another investigation of 9/11. I will not conduct another investigation. I do not expect my neighbor to pay either. I wish there could be justice. I do not beleive that it would be possible to have such a thing happen without being a completely incomplete farse. If it put those individuals ultimately responsible away, what are we left with afterwards? The same prison from which was cried JUSTICE!!!! The same rulers that demand our sacrifice.

I am horribly aware of the reality that individuals got away with it and will have passed on, to let the next gang of tyrants have their turn if the population fails to change.

I, in 2001 was a typical taxpaying, voting sheep... I, in 2001, became responsible be it in the whatever fraction of a percent for the death of so many. I, in 1989, when I began to pay taxes and vote, became responsible for the hurt, suffering, and death caused all over the world by the government I supported with the fruits of my labor, the ingorance of my mind, and the demand of my voice. I, in 2007, woke the fuck up and stopped. No longer will I produce for the thugs that feeds on us.

May I say it this way: "Every single voting tax paying citizen is guilty up to their teeth in the actions taken and failures provided of their government."

They should be ashamed to not realise this. Maybe I paid for the guy to sniper fleeing bystanders from a helicopter in Waco in 93'. Someone did.. Maybe a portion of the 2 Trillion dollars that dissapeared from the Pentagon September 10, 2001 was where it ended up. I only know it was used to hurt someone or line the pockets of a thief.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Who Gives a Crap About 9/11

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.