Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Who Gives a Crap About 9/11
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Gives a Crap About 9/11  (Read 6774 times)

AngryHateMusic

Who Gives a Crap About 9/11
« on: September 26, 2009, 10:44:02 AM »

Refer to FTL 2009-09-25

Regarding the surviving family membes and including the thousands of first responders suffering from illnesses related to 9/11.
:?:Do these people deserve to know how and why their loved ones were murdered?
:?:Do we deserve to know how and why 9/11 happened?
:?:Should I care if you or your significant other are murdered?
:?:Does caring about crimes committed aid us in our quest for liberty in our lifetimes?
:?:Was 9/11 a crime?

I am under the impression that Ian would say "NO" to all of these. I, however do not agree as I would relate to my own experiences (As Ian would say "case studies" which actually happens to be my life) and how I have changed myself due to understanding the ill action of others. I will not ignore nor deny that the rampant torrent of government was unbridled as the result of 9/11. That is worth understanding and those I know that beleieve the governments account take Ians position as confirmation that it is true. I promote FTL therefore I must be full of shit because Ian said so.

I do not term myself a 9/11 Truther. I gave stereotyping up in 7th grade when I no longer called myself a "rocker". I do not term myself anything other than an individual. I find that discussing 9/11 allows people to understand what government truly is; not a god, not a king, not a ruler, definately not our protectors, but simply a gang of individuals conspiring. No different from you or I except they are willing to use violence.

I beleive the Christian Anarchist compared Ians labeling of "conspiracy theory" he holds with 9/11, to his support of the marijuana protests. I understand the frustration with wanting FTL to support edcuation of 9/11. However it is important to understand what a "consipracy theory" is. It is when two or more individuals collude to do something, usually bad, that they wish to keep hidden from others. I cannot put Ians support of anything in this classification as I have seen him do nothing behind anyones back. The protests are anything but conspiratorial.

I want to think that Ian and Mark are completely uneducated on the subject, or refuse to show they know anything. Is it just far to controversial and they wouldn't be able to make the points that need to be made? I find it ironic they report on the police state (grandpa getting tased off his tractor) and ignore this. Or is it that they just do not care at all about these people, the effect or the cause. There are two individuals I would like to see interviewed by FTL. If you do any research, find out who Stephen Jones and Richard Gage are. Especially speak to survivors, you will have your own questions, you will be more than able to disceminate the scientific fact from fiction. I find it odd that FTL cannot put forth even a single educated scientifically factual statement about 9/11. They act as if there are no hard facts available.

What do you think?

fatcat

Re: Who Gives a Crap About 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 11:58:20 AM »

Refer to FTL 2009-09-25

Regarding the surviving family membes and including the thousands of first responders suffering from illnesses related to 9/11.

We already know what happened. A bunch of Islamic terrorist flew some  747s into a some of buildings.

At best you could draw out a conspiracy about the government knowing about it and letting it happen for political reasons, but so what?

The actual murderers involved in 9/11 are dead, and any politicals that may or may not have been involved are invulnerable from prosecution.

I am firmly with Ian on this one. Even if you could get a prosecution through, it wouldn't bring anyone back to life and it wouldn't change how the government act in the future.

The government is doing far more abhorrent things RIGHT NOW, thay they're not trying to hide. Things that could actually be stopped, deaths that can be prevented.

I find the whole faggoty cultural obsession with 9/11 entirely distasteful. Wallowing in victimhood and self pity like its the first time there's ever been a mass murder. A few thousand people died in 9/11 attacks. A few HUNDRED THOUSAND people died in the subsequent wars sparked by TERRIRIZT rage, and are still dying in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

*psst* Innocent Afghanistani and Iraqi lives are just as important as American lives.

In the grand scheme of things, no. A bunch of people have been murdered today, a bunch of people were murdered yesterday, a bunch of people will be murdered tomorrow. You won't care about the vast majority of these, you probably won't even hear about them, only the ones your preferred media outlets decide are "worthy" of attention.

You should care about the deaths of people you know and care about, thats about it. There is far too much suffering in the world to try and mourn for every death.

Yes. Get over it.

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 02:05:53 PM »

We already know what happened. A bunch of Islamic terrorist flew some  747s into a some of buildings.
Don't stop there, please continue with your conspiracy.

At best you could draw out a conspiracy about the government knowing about it and letting it happen for political reasons, but so what?
I don't create conspiracies. I consider facts. You state very few facts other than that you do not care for those you do not know...

The actual murderers involved in 9/11 are dead, and any politicals that may or may not have been involved are invulnerable from prosecution.
Is this another conspiracy of yours? Or did Dan Rather tell you it was true? Can you provide real proof they are dead? I can't either way so I won't attempt it. I have not mentioned and am not interested in prosecuting. Are you not able to see it's not about that, for those that are not 9/11-Truthers, or politicians, or voters?

I am firmly with Ian on this one. Even if you could get a prosecution through, it wouldn't bring anyone back to life and it wouldn't change how the government act in the future.
Stop mentioning prosecutions, re-investigations or any shit like that. It’s about Cause and Effect. What you should ask yourself whenever you consider anything about someone else is "who's going to pay for it" "who's going to do it". You are wrong that it won't change anything. Discussing it changes everything for people. It won't change you, is what you mean. It is simply a scary reality.

The government is doing far more abhorrent things RIGHT NOW, thay they're not trying to hide. Things that could actually be stopped, deaths that can be prevented.
What exactly is going to be stopped? Are you referring to another conspiracy?

I find the whole faggoty cultural obsession with 9/11 entirely distasteful. Wallowing in victimhood and self pity like its the first time there's ever been a mass murder. A few thousand people died in 9/11 attacks. A few HUNDRED THOUSAND people died in the subsequent wars sparked by TERRIRIZT rage, and are still dying in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
What are you going to do about it fatcat, hold a sign at the next rally, vote in the next election? What murder matters, yours? Do you think I would care if you were murdered? I would, and I would more if I knew you and knew you to be a good person. I agree we should be more involved in our communities, I am, I hope you are. I think yours or my murder would be the better example of a non-issue though when it comes to obtaining liberty in our lifetime. You obviously never knew, not likely to know, anyone that suffered, is STILL SUFFERING from losses of 9/11. Be it directly from the day of or as you say someone in Afghanistan. Funerals are not about the dead, but rather the living that remain.

*psst* Innocent Afghanistani and Iraqi lives are just as important as American lives.
Would you think otherwise? I know of reasons people do. Are you religious? My mom is a devout Mormon. She wants to see all of them dead and bathed in pigs blood.

In the grand scheme of things, no. A bunch of people have been murdered today, a bunch of people were murdered yesterday, a bunch of people will be murdered tomorrow. You won't care about the vast majority of these, you probably won't even hear about them, only the ones your preferred media outlets decide are "worthy" of attention.
Is your behavior worthy my attention? I believe mine is by your interest in me. I believe your is in my interest in you. If you were Sam Dodson or Ian Freeman I would care more. They provide value to my life. If you were among 3,000 dead in an event that could of been any "American", I would care more.. I don't want to be the next. Do you expect sacrifice at a glance?

You should care about the deaths of people you know and care about, thats about it. There is far too much suffering in the world to try and mourn for every death.
That is sick. What about the "*psst* Innocent Afghanistani and Iraqi lives are just as important as American lives.
" statement?

Yes. Get over it.
How can you be so offended and sparked to action here, by something that you yourself say is cultural obsession?
Thank you for giving your view of what 9/11 was, and who you are. I don't want or expect you to do anything. I want everyone to live free by their own choices and consequences. There is no getting over it. The hardships in my families lives were born that day. Whether we learned anything from it is the question.

fatcat

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 03:59:21 PM »

Okay, I have no idea what the fuck your angle is and im not interested in teasing it out of you as if the assumptions I've made on your position are widly arrogant, and that you're some wise impartial all seer in this.

Someone who clearly cares alot about 9/11, and makes a point to distance himself from "truthers", yet makes no positive statements about his position whatsoever, then gets pissy when I make some pretty basic assumptions about what they might be.

Instead of actually telling me what you think and why I should care about 9/11 any more than any other mass murder, you accuse me of making conspiracies.

As far as proof that the hijackers are dead. THEY FLEW INTO A FUCKING BUILDING. Whoever drove the planes into a building is dead. Everything I stated comes from "facts". Passport and airline records. And a CIA report on Al Queda being determined to attack with hijacked planes. Now if you want to dispute the evidence for those facts, go ahead, but since you've made no position there is nothing for me to debate.

Clearly you're one of these assholes who likes to greatly distort definitions of word so they apply so broadly you can use them whenever and however you please. The fact that the 9/11 attacks broadly fall under the category of conspiracy i.e. 'An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act', does not mean my opinions constitute a conspiracy as you stated.

please continue with your conspiracy.

You obviously never knew, not likely to know, anyone that suffered, is STILL SUFFERING from losses of 9/11. Be it directly from the day of or as you say someone in Afghanistan. Funerals are not about the dead, but rather the living that remain.

boo hoo.

Do you care about all the people who've died due to malnutrition, malaria, AIDS, dysentery, car accidents this year? Do you light a candle for them all? Hold a minutes silence for each one? It wouldn't be possible to do anything else with your day. And as if you could even be aware of all the suffering going on at any one time.

Or maybe its just easy for you to pay lipservice to the idea of universal caring without rationally following it through.

You care about people you know and people who have affected your life, and occasionally people you see on the news thats about it. Just like I'm sure you're not going to attend every funeral in your area, but you probably will attend the funerals of your family and friends.

I can say that I care about all human suffering, but its a meaningless claim. Even when I think about malaria in Africa, I only think in broad terms and imaginations. I've never met any of these malaria sufferers, I don't know their names, I only know of their existance as a broad statical fact because wikipedia and clever television programmes and satellite images tell me they do.

I can care about the idea of suffering (which I think is what you may be talking about) but I can't care about a person if I don't know they exist.

The hardships in my families lives were born that day. Whether we learned anything from it is the question.

You can talk all you want about how important any suffering is, and that you don't favor victims of 9/11 anymore than victims of any other tragedy, but your actions betray your actual priority.

Why don't you complain that FTL don't pay enough attention to genocide in Darfur, or malaria deaths? all of which get far less attention than 9/11 does and have claimed more lives, and are still occuring.

Where's your threads on all the bombings that have happened in the last 8 years and how that applies to liberty?

Clearly you value American lives, and victims of terrorism more than other lives and other ways of suffering, otherwise you wouldn't be making large threads about them. Not to mention your condescending attitude,false impartiality and intellectual cowardice in actually laying out what your position is.

you've made no declarative statements. Only asked broad questions and made vague allusions to "what really happened", "points that need to be made" and "facts". Without explicitly mentioning any of them.

There's no reliable way of avoiding being a victim of a terrorist attack bar staying out of laregely populated areas, and theres no "lessons to be learnt" that haven't been learnt by any other act of terrorism in a major city, of which there have been many.

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 04:42:44 PM »

The fact that the 9/11 attacks broadly fall under the category of conspiracy i.e. 'An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act', does not mean my opinions constitute a conspiracy as you stated.
I was not saying you were a part of the conspiracy you were describing.

greatly distort definitions of word
You mean like speaking in ebonics? I really tried not to. :P

Or maybe its just easy for you to pay lipservice to the idea of universal caring without rationally following it through.
Does this mean you do or don't care for anyone else? How do YOU rationally follow through? I value life and freedom.

I can care about the idea of suffering (which I think is what you may be talking about) but I can't care about a person if I don't know they exist.
You care about suffering, but not by someone you don't know. Understood.

Why don't you complain that FTL don't pay enough attention to genocide in Darfur, or malaria deaths?
Would that open your mind to the ideas of voluntary action? If so I suggest you look into it more and educate others. 9/11 has for many people I know.

There's no reliable way of avoiding being a victim of a terrorist attack
Don't forget to vote.

you've made no declarative statements.
You're an idiot... How's that?

If you do any research, find out who Stephen Jones and Richard Gage are

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 05:17:30 PM »

Most of the conspiracy theories are crackpot ideas based on partial or mis-information, or outright lies. Every single one of the supposed "evidence" points has been refuted again and again and again. The much ballyhooed "research" consists of endlessly pouring over conspiracy sites that just keep parroting the same debunked nonsense.

"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

fatcat

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 07:19:48 PM »

The fact that the 9/11 attacks broadly fall under the category of conspiracy i.e. 'An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act', does not mean my opinions constitute a conspiracy as you stated.
I was not saying you were a part of the conspiracy you were describing.

No you were accusing me of authoring a conspiracy theory.
please continue with your conspiracy.
. As if there's no difference between me commenting on well documented facts (like crashing into a building with a 747 will kill you), and other idiots hypothesizing about what might have happened, based on circumstantial evidence and wild speculation.

Does this mean you do or don't care for anyone else? How do YOU rationally follow through? I value life and freedom.

It means the only people I actually care about are people I know or know of.

I could claim to care about the people killed by malaria all over the world, but it would be a meaningless claim. I don't and can't think about any of them as individuals because I don't know any of them.

I don't want other people to die, but thats not the same thing as caring about them. They're dying all the time, the majority of time i don't notice and when I do its only on an abstract level. Even if i stretched the definition of caring to include them, the amount I care would be so low as to be meaningless.

I might see something on the news about people starving in Haiti, and think that its sad for the people involved, but thats as far as it goes.

If I were to actually claim that I cared for all the suffering people in the world, it would be a pretty hard condemnation on my character; that I would sit in a central heated house with broadband and TVs and computers and electronics when even a fraction of that wealth could save thousands of lives.

Obviously I care more about having those things than I do the lives of many suffering people all over the world.
What little money I do give to charity is attributable purely to making myself feel like a good person.

Why don't you complain that FTL don't pay enough attention to genocide in Darfur, or malaria deaths?
Would that open your mind to the ideas of voluntary action? If so I suggest you look into it more and educate others. 9/11 has for many people I know.

9/11 is not a reason to support libertarianism. Just like every day that isn't a terrorist attack isn't a reason to support statism. Philosophical beliefs stand and fall on their own merits. If you need a mass murder to support your arguments then you've got some shit arguments.

People coming to libertarianism purely because 9/11 has SHOWN THEM THE LIGHT that government is evil is a bad reason to come to libertarianism. If there were no 9/11 attacks the government would still be evil.

The vast majority of truthers I encounter seem to be fully obsessed about the idea of "bringing people to justice", pushing for idiotic prosecutions and generally wasting their time talking about chemtrails and bilderburgers. I have no time for people like that.

There's no reliable way of avoiding being a victim of a terrorist attack
Don't forget to vote.

I'm taking this is some petty insult based on your presumption that im a sheeple who is stuck in TEH SYSTEM!!!

I don't vote because theres no one worth voting for. Also thanks for leaving out the second half of that sentence that includes a qualifier.

you've made no declarative statements.
You're an idiot... How's that?

Swell. At least I'm not an intellectual coward who distances himself from truthers, but refuses to actually take a position, so you can sit the fence and act superior without any risk of your beliefs actually being challenged.

Although you quite clearly side with the 9/11 obsessives, decrying other people for not doing the "research" and "just looking at the facts" as well as you have done.

If you do any research, find out who Stephen Jones and Richard Gage are

I don't care, and you've given me no reason to care. Enjoy your cult of tragedy.

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 10:36:24 PM »

Thank you for the responses.

Jumping into the boiling pot with the "group of conspiracy nuts"? I am not there. I won't refer you to an Alex Jones video... I have accussed no one of anything outside of Fatcat being an idiot. I have my own opinions on how things conspired but they are irrelevant to the facts. They are irrelevent up to the point of my own decision. I expect no one to take my word for anything. Facts are the only things that should be considered, and the questions are not answered, but to what end? I was not on one of those planes nor was anyone else alive now. Obviously planes hit the building. Stop talking about what animals were or were not on them and start talking about the utter failure of government and its non necessity. Again, I do not want another investigation! I won't pay for it and I won't participate in it... They can audit the fed while their at it.

The effects of September 11, 2001 tightented the grip of government. How do YOU explain what government is and the alternatives? I find the topic of 9/11 very useful in opening the minds of those around me to the idea of a voluntary society. FTL has taken me from anger to understanding in many areas. The examples needed to explain why are there, as Mr. Mackey would say "government is bad mkay", "free market is good mkay". That is the use of 9/11. Do not think it is an only topic, it is just the topic of this thread. There are many examples of governments effect and there are more useful ones than this I agree. Start another thread for one. I wanted to discuss this.

If you do any research, find out who Stephen Jones and Richard Gage are.
Also add in Sibel Edmonds.

I think that it is bad for business.
Dammit, you are right whether anyone likes it or not. Thanks.

You all should become Amplifiers if not already. That would do and say something about you.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 11:06:37 PM by AngryHateMusic »

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 10:42:45 PM »

Correction, Fatcat become an amplifier and I'll apologize for you being such an idiot, ok?

Chickensoup

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 11:44:08 PM »

I think the point that was being made on the show is that ultimately, in the grand scheme of things from a liberty movement standpoint, discussions of 9/11 are basically moot

a) it's almost completely unprovable on a mass scale.  Lets say the Government did have a hand in 9/11.  How are you going to get them to admit it?  How are you going to prove it to such an extent that normal everyday folks that don't ever follow any of the conspiracy circles will follow what you say?  Most people follow what the government tells them happens.  Do you honestly believe that a government entity would be able to prove that the government itself did 9/11?  You think the government will allow some sort of other government entity to have the evidence to damn them?  I Don't think so.

b) More importantly, even if the government had a hand in it, and even if it were proved and generally accepted that the government did it, what does that buy you?  do you honestly believe that if it were proven, that there would suddenly be this large uprising of the "common folk" towards liberty?  I don't think so.  I think the public at large would find a scapegoat and move about their business of taxing and spending and warring with the brown people.

here's the point.  Instead of spending all this time and research and energy on finding a villain for 9/11, instead spend it on convincing your friends and neighbors to follow a more freedom oriented viewpoint.  Point them towards a show like Free Talk Live, or to LewRockwell.com.  Those are the kinds of things that will actually change the country for the better in the future. 

Being a 9/11 Truther, or talking about how the Illuminati are taking over the world, or whatever other completely unprovable conspiracy you have in your head drives people away from your viewpoint more than you could possibly believe.  There's a Pakistani guy I work with.  He was a Ron Paul supporter during the campaign (though for some of the wrong reasons), hates the fed, and generally has a pretty liberty minded viewpoint.  He is also a believer that the Zionists are behind everything wrong in the world.  People make fun of him pretty constantly for his political views.  It's pretty amazing when me and him will say pretty close to the same things and people will listen to what I have to say and actually debate, and with his just wait until he puts in his Zionist plot twist.  He is actually actively hurting the Liberty movement without knowing it.

Personally, i don't care if people believe these conspiracies.  have at it, I hope your not right.  but its when you try to shove it in peoples faces that your freedom talking points just get washed in with your conspiracies.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »

COnspiracy theorists are just a bunch of goddamned idiots.  That is all there is to it.  They are incapable of listening to reason.  They are of limited mental functionality too.  They need to get laid and get jobs. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2009, 04:11:46 AM »

Something is weird when I agree with everything fatcat says.

I would say I suspect that Ian and Mark probably do believe in some kind of 9/11 nut-jobery* and are just trying to walk the path of least alienation.

*I mean it's pretty clear they have disengaged the lunacy filter of late.

Zhwazi

• Recovering Ex-Anarchocapitalist
    • View Profile
    • Ana.rchist.net
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 08:23:15 AM »

If you define knowledge as perceived certainty, yes, and they already have that.

Not as much, but see above.

Yes.

:?:Does caring about crimes committed aid us in our quest for liberty in our lifetimes?
Not always.

Yes.

I do not term myself a 9/11 Truther. I gave stereotyping up in 7th grade when I no longer called myself a "rocker". I do not term myself anything other than an individual. I find that discussing 9/11 allows people to understand what government truly is; not a god, not a king, not a ruler, definately not our protectors, but simply a gang of individuals conspiring. No different from you or I except they are willing to use violence.
I find 9/11 to be a topic on which people have particularly closed minds. I would like to see what evidence you have that it allows people to understand anything meaningful about government unless they already knew it and needed it as confirmation (which by the way goes for both sides).

I beleive the Christian Anarchist compared Ians labeling of "conspiracy theory" he holds with 9/11, to his support of the marijuana protests. I understand the frustration with wanting FTL to support edcuation of 9/11. However it is important to understand what a "consipracy theory" is. It is when two or more individuals collude to do something, usually bad, that they wish to keep hidden from others. I cannot put Ians support of anything in this classification as I have seen him do nothing behind anyones back. The protests are anything but conspiratorial.
Those who harp on definitions inappropriately invariably define themselves as or in contrast against the word they define.

'Conspiracy theorist' != Theorist of conspiracies

I want to think that Ian and Mark are completely uneducated on the subject, or refuse to show they know anything. Is it just far to controversial and they wouldn't be able to make the points that need to be made? I find it ironic they report on the police state (grandpa getting tased off his tractor) and ignore this. Or is it that they just do not care at all about these people, the effect or the cause.
They have people like you to do that. Unless you advocate monolithically devoting all thought to 3000 spectacular deaths rather than the unspectacular deaths of 12 million nazi victims or 60 million soviet victims or 70 million of Mao's victims. Sickeningly arrogant bastard.

There are two individuals I would like to see interviewed by FTL. If you do any research, find out who Stephen Jones and Richard Gage are. Especially speak to survivors, you will have your own questions, you will be more than able to disceminate the scientific fact from fiction. I find it odd that FTL cannot put forth even a single educated scientifically factual statement about 9/11. They act as if there are no hard facts available.
Interview them on your own show. It's a free market.

What do you think?
I think you're an disgustingly self-important intellectually belligerent pompous ass. And a liar. However you are the primary victim of your own lies. You can decieve with your words, but the structure of your thoughts as expressed in those words speaks volumes about you that are unaware that you are saying. Things you can't lie about.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 08:32:04 AM by Zhwazi »

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 10:03:32 AM »

This
 By: Chickensoup
b) More importantly, even if the government had a hand in it, and even if it were proved and generally accepted that the government did it, what does that buy you?  do you honestly believe that if it were proven, that there would suddenly be this large uprising of the "common folk" towards liberty?  I don't think so.  I think the public at large would find a scapegoat and move about their business of taxing and spending and warring with the brown people.

I do question why the the military only has one accounting office for all it's budget records?  Also wonder why such an important record keeping office was located on the outer wall of the building and not more centrally located?  Not giving into conspiracies but there was a request for an audit of the military on 9/10/2009 due to a significant amount of money being lost and untraceable.  Aren't the odds extraordinarily long that of the entire Pentagon complex some cave dwelling Islamic terrorist would just happen to hit that office the day after an audit request of that office.  Of all the possible, "the government did it theories,"  pieces of circumstantial evidence this one is the hardest to write off as just random chance.  Maybe the terrorist installed an improbability drive into the plane.  Of all the 9-11 shit this is the one sequence that was a head scratcher and implied something more is going on.  But maybe the odds were beaten people do after all win the lottery.  
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 02:04:07 PM by libertylover »

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2009, 10:53:26 AM »

I do question why the the military only has one accounting office for all it's budget records?  Also wonder why such an important record keeping office was located on the outer wall of the building and not more centrally located?  Not giving into conspiracies but there was a request for an audit of the military on 9/10/2009 do to a significant amount of money being untraceable.  Aren't the odds extraordinarily long that of the entire Pentagon complex some cave dwelling Islamic terrorist would just happen to hit that office the day after an audit request.  Of all the possible the government did it projections this one kind of is hard to write off as just random chance.  Maybe the terrorist installed an improbability drive into the plane.  Of all the 9-11 shit this is the one sequence that was a head scratcher and implied something more is going on.  But maybe the odds were beaten people do win the lottery.

Thank you for the comment asking yet a few in a thousand questions. The fact that Donald Rumsfeld said it on live mainstream media (the pentagon cannot account for 2 trillion dollars of its budget) of course doesn't matter to the "you give no attention to anything else trollers" who can't create a thread with their own concerns because they seem to have none other than calling people names. That's just conspiracy theories and government doesn't collude to do anything wrong or deceitful. The government definitely won the lottery with 9/11.

I find 9/11 to be a topic on which people have particularly closed minds. I would like to see what evidence you have that it allows people to understand anything meaningful about government unless they already knew it and needed it as confirmation (which by the way goes for both sides).
I agree people choose to close themselves to this. Those that do not want understanding of government do a great job of scaring the rest with nonsense. View the work and speeches of these three people. Those that haven't are uneducated on the subject.

If you do any research, find out who Stephen Jones and Richard Gage are. Also add in Sibel Edmonds. If you wish to critic evidence. Try theirs.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Who Gives a Crap About 9/11

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.