Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Warren Jeff
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warren Jeff  (Read 14569 times)

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
Re: Warren Jeff
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2008, 12:18:42 AM »

must comment on the foreskin/aids thing.

circumcision reduced AIDS - true enough. (the AIDS crisis is out of control in africa, so reduce it there and the spread should decline worldwide.)

but first, why not try:

1. using common sense
2. disregarding "Voodoo" as being real (read a little about Africa and Voodoo)
3. stop committing mass rapes of women (and after the rapes, dont mutilate the womans vagina and/or puncture her bladder with sharp sticks, again, read a little about Africa, specifically the Congo)
4. realize that those plants growing in the jungle actually are not medicine to cure AIDS.. thats why there is an epidemic (yep- Congo/Africa)

Europe, where circumcision is not routine, does not have an AIDS epidemic. foreskin does make a warm and happy home for AIDS to grow in- but getting rid of the skin and not getting rid of the incredibly stupid and violent men who are spreading AIDS is pointless.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Luke Smith

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2009, 02:49:38 AM »

Our small puny "country" with it's paltry 300 million will be no match for the 3 billion chinese who will come to this country first as a peace-keeping force after our next Internal War Of Aggression starts...and then to stay as they call in our debt to them...and they take the collateral for that debt...which, of course, is not only our property but ourselves and our children and our grandchildren and so on and so forth...

Then they will establish a worldwide dynasty the likes of which this planet has never seen before.  Not only will they have their own weapons of conquest, but they will secure and utilize those of the countries which they conquer...I don't think they will destroy our infrastructure, but I do think that they will murder millions...enjoy...

RAD

John Shaw!

I have absolutely no doubt that you are right that the Chinese aim to create a worldwide dynasty. That is why we should never have gotten into their debt and/or bought their cheap junk. But you are wrong in saying that their plan will succeed. Their plan will fail. First of all, we are 306 million, not 300 million. Secondly, they are 1.306 billion, in other words 1,306 million, not 3 billion. If they try to start a war against us then we will teach those bastards that communism does not pay. And once they are gone, then we can easily get rid of all the rest of the communist regimes on this planet such as North Korea since there will be no more China to protect them. Then communism will be gone forevermore and the world's people can go back to the way it was before the scourge of communism started.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 02:53:19 AM by Luke Smith »

Alex Libman 14

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2009, 03:22:41 AM »

China's "one child policy" has decelerated the population growth quite a bit.  India will be the world's #1 most populous nation soon, but it won't beat China economically until the end of the century.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Warren Jeff

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.