Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Tom in NH ?
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tom in NH ?  (Read 1507 times)

DogCow

• Moof!
    • View Profile
    • DogCow Myspace Page
Tom in NH ?
« on: October 03, 2010, 11:06:14 AM »

Just wondered... Has Tom from NH been banned from calling the show?  I haven't heard him call for a long time.  He's one of my favorite.  I would think that will all the police brutality caught on YouTube he'd be calling every night. 

For those of you who may not remember Tom, he always seems to take delight when a cop gets killed in the line of duty or something bad happens to a police officer.  Tom takes the position that when a cop is killed and angel sings in heaven.

Tom is always interesting.  I'm not sure how tongue in cheek is he.  I think he's rather amusing, of course I have a dark sense of humor.  I certainly hope that he is not happy when someone is killed even if that person is a dirty cop.  That should not happen.

Just wondered what happened to him.  I would not be surprised if he had been told to tone it down sine Mark and Ian don't want to be associated with anyone who advocates violence.  I agree.  Tom could be taken as endorsing violence against the police, although I think he's just being a comic.
--
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

BonerJoe

Re: Tom in NH ?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 11:18:37 AM »

I think he was busy with his Senate campaign.

And no, I do not think he is kidding. His behavior in person suggests that he has the assburgers, and he doesn't know when to shut up.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 11:21:28 AM by Tyrant King Josephus Boner LXIX »

DogCow

• Moof!
    • View Profile
    • DogCow Myspace Page
Re: Tom in NH ?
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 02:09:27 PM »

Thanks for the clarification.  That is where I get uncomfortable with Tom.  He takes just too much joy when a cop get killed.  It's as though his calls would be okay if he just omitted that last twenty seconds.
--
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Tom in NH ?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.