Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  The Smoking Show -- Let's talk E-Cig Liberty :-)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Smoking Show -- Let's talk E-Cig Liberty :-)  (Read 5304 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: The Smoking Show -- Let's talk E-Cig Liberty :-)
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 12:51:11 AM »

Hey, I have nothing against vaporizers, they're clearly a superior technology. The guy clearly knew theres a good market to be had in selling libertarians e-cigs under the brand of avoiding laws.

I just like rubbing peoples faces in it when clearly this guy was shilling a product, and clearly the advertising on FTL is no coincidence.

And I have nothing against shilling, I just don't like the pretending (IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING, HONEST!).

Speaking only for myself, I let this one go because I think more people should know about e-cigs.  I used my discretion, and nobody reported it - so I take that into consideration.  Everyone who read this material went away thinking about tobacco and cancer and quitting and e-cigs, and whatever.  And thats a good thing.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 12:59:44 AM »

I saw a booth at the local mall last week selling e-cigs for the first time. I dont smoke cigarettes so its of no interest of me to put nicotine in my body.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 01:01:41 AM »

I saw a booth at the local mall last week selling e-cigs for the first time. I dont smoke cigarettes so its of no interest of me to put nicotine in my body.

Nicotine is delicious.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  The Smoking Show -- Let's talk E-Cig Liberty :-)

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 33 queries.