Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  The Music Hell Paradox
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Music Hell Paradox  (Read 4185 times)

Aeropostal33

• View Profile
The Music Hell Paradox
« on: July 25, 2011, 01:09:19 AM »

Dose anyone find today's rock n roll music a paradox of hell! I do aerospace prides himself as this hard core rock band (and they are), and we're supposed to bow before him and say were not worthy, and it was there Idea to use music as a weapon. Now we have all these gangster rappers trying kill us with music but really it's all just powerless noise. What I was taught is that righteous music scares devil. So how do we save this generation and escape with our lives from the music hell paradox. It's like no one cares and no one hears because this noise is just drowning out all sanity. I'm all for freedom of speech but when people start killing because of it is very much hell.
Don't Fear the One Who has the Power to Murder you, Fear the One who has the Power to Cast you into Hell.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: The Music Hell Paradox
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 03:07:09 AM »

Does

I do himself they him ???

"trying to kill us with music"

"righteous music scares devil"

because of it (, it) is very much

Where is there a paradox in what you are saying??????

Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 04:19:00 AM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHvYM7S2KFY&feature=feedrec_grec_index[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX8szNPgrEs&ob=av2n[/youtube]

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 06:30:25 PM »

Dose anyone find today's rock n roll music a paradox of hell! I do aerospace prides himself as this hard core rock band (and they are), and we're supposed to bow before him and say were not worthy, and it was there Idea to use music as a weapon. Now we have all these gangster rappers trying kill us with music but really it's all just powerless noise. What I was taught is that righteous music scares devil. So how do we save this generation and escape with our lives from the music hell paradox. It's like no one cares and no one hears because this noise is just drowning out all sanity. I'm all for freedom of speech but when people start killing because of it is very much hell.

I think the record is skippin.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 04:08:21 PM »

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 04:32:12 PM »

:D

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 06:50:30 PM »

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 07:06:54 PM »

All the answers you seek can be found within this video.  A must watch.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 04:00:51 PM »

Every generation hates the music that came after they grew up. That's the way it's done.

1950: "Why, the music today is crap, I tell ya! Not like the great stuff I grew up with. Now, THAT was music!"

1970: "Why, the music today is crap, I tell ya! Not like the great stuff I grew up with. Now, THAT was music!"

1990: "Why, the music today is crap, I tell ya! Not like the great stuff I grew up with. Now, THAT was music!"
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Peppermint Pig

• Libertarian Adept
  • FTL Creative Team
  • This is where the fish lives.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 12:11:47 PM »

Complacency, complacency, complacency.

Finding art you enjoy requires effort. Perhaps you are not searching hard enough? When you do get there, appreciate what you've got. Support that artist.

A radio station that rotates in heavy doses of auditory vomit for 'the masses' is clearly not 'righteous'. Not so sure about your analogy, but...

Beautiful birds sing from telegraph poles
Devil's song fills the whole sky

- Beautiful South

Every generation hates the music that came after they grew up. That's the way it's done.

Yep. That's how it usually goes. Expectations, tastes, maturing, evolving. But if you can appreciate music of the past you are more likely to keep an open mind on future music.
Vigilance towards Liberty, in perpetuity!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  The Music Hell Paradox

// ]]>

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 33 queries.