Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Stop the Sunbeam Bullshit...please :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Stop the Sunbeam Bullshit...please :)  (Read 7512 times)

Tom Foppiano

• View Profile
Stop the Sunbeam Bullshit...please :)
« on: February 22, 2011, 05:22:06 PM »

I am only one listener, but I thought that you guys and gals may want to know my opinion. I cannot stand it when you talk with the Sun worshiper lady for entire segments. Why do you do that? It is not enlightening or entertaining....IMO. Would you allow a baby to call in and mumble nonsense?

I would like you to cut her off for life.

Thanks
It might not be very big around, but it sure is short!

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
Re: Stop the Sunbeam Bullshit...please :)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 07:06:52 PM »

Sunbeam is Talk Radio Gold if they can do it right.

It was a good move to have Sunbeam and Scott the Bigot together but they ended that way too quickly.

My son was in my office the night Sunbeam said that someone is trying to put ice on the sun.. he was totally confused and awed by the idea, which was pretty hilarious.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Tom Foppiano

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 09:14:56 PM »

I do acknowledge that some people are probably amused by Mrs. Sunbeam, but I am not one of them. If FTL decided to air a constant beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sound for five minutes, there would be some who enjoy it.

I know that my opinion doesn't really matter, as I am only one consumer and I am not willing to stop listening over this issue, but I just thought that I should let FTL know that I think that listening to Mrs. Sunbeam is worse than listening to Fox News or MSNBC. It is torture. Worse than Rush or that former MSNBC statist nazi.

And continuing to air such nonsense diminishes the intellectual quality and entertainment value of the show...in my very subjective opinion.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 10:06:33 PM »

I do acknowledge that some people are probably amused by Mrs. Sunbeam, but I am not one of them. If FTL decided to air a constant beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sound for five minutes, there would be some who enjoy it.

I know that my opinion doesn't really matter, as I am only one consumer and I am not willing to stop listening over this issue, but I just thought that I should let FTL know that I think that listening to Mrs. Sunbeam is worse than listening to Fox News or MSNBC. It is torture. Worse than Rush or that former MSNBC statist nazi.

And continuing to air such nonsense diminishes the intellectual quality and entertainment value of the show...in my very subjective opinion.

I find Sunbeam rather entertaining. I do not however, appreciate your avatar of a cat. It is not amusing. Please delete it for life.

:)
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 10:39:52 PM »

Ziiiiiiiiing!

Tom Foppiano

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 10:53:16 PM »

Ziiiiiiiiing!

Yep, you guys got me. Its all over.

From now on, I will do my best to call in every time I hear Sunbeam and I will talk about.........911!!!!! Everyone's favorite subject!!!! Even though I am not a conspiracy person, I will do my best to attempt to persuade FTL's audience that W. and his cronies blew up the WTC in order to cover up the moon hoax. I will try to fit JFK, Bigfoot, and that lake monster into the conversation as well.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 11:13:48 PM »

Ziiiiiiiiing!

Yep, you guys got me. Its all over.

From now on, I will do my best to call in every time I hear Sunbeam and I will talk about.........911!!!!! Everyone's favorite subject!!!! Even though I am not a conspiracy person, I will do my best to attempt to persuade FTL's audience that W. and his cronies blew up the WTC in order to cover up the moon hoax. I will try to fit JFK, Bigfoot, and that lake monster into the conversation as well.

If you manage to tie it into those things, do so because it will be entertaining. Talking about 911 in itself is not. Your plan backfires again, because I believe you are trying to talk about something boring but when creating your story accidentally created something awesome.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Tom Foppiano

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 01:44:57 AM »

If you manage to tie it into those things, do so because it will be entertaining. Talking about 911 in itself is not. Your plan backfires again, because I believe you are trying to talk about something boring but when creating your story accidentally created something awesome.

Zing!!!!!!!!!!! You got him! His "plan backfired" AGAIN!!!!!!

Man that Tom guy just doesn't understand how awesome conspiracy theory shows really are.

Anyways, gotta go catch me some more A. Jones.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 03:03:38 AM »

What would be hysterical is if several callers called in and confirmed the same bullshit conspiracy theory. Maybe someone can even make a website confirming it. "Bigfoot and the Lock Ness monster conspired with Zionist to blackmale Cheney (using sodomy photos between him and Bush's dog Barney) to pay Bin laden to make plans to the terrorist attack on the Pentagon. The planes that crashed into the world trade center were actually drones sent by a drunk cleaning lady from JFK airport, the 9-11 day was coincidental." or something.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 08:13:49 AM »

What would be hysterical is if several callers called in and confirmed the same bullshit conspiracy theory. Maybe someone can even make a website confirming it. "Bigfoot and the Lock Ness monster conspired with Zionist to blackmale Cheney (using sodomy photos between him and Bush's dog Barney) to pay Bin laden to make plans to the terrorist attack on the Pentagon. The planes that crashed into the world trade center were actually drones sent by a drunk cleaning lady from JFK airport, the 9-11 day was coincidental." or something.

Werent we all going to call in as some sort of game one time? Like use a certain goofy phrase or word to confuse them, but everyone uses it?

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 01:46:09 PM »

Anybody game? Openly discussing it right on their BBS would make it even funnier.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 02:34:27 PM »

Anybody game? Openly discussing it right on their BBS would make it even funnier.

Yes!

This idea is awesome.  Lets definitely do it.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2011, 05:51:29 PM »

I think you should plan it by PMs.. and include me :)
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2011, 09:42:47 PM »

My vote is to do it on sunday, since I work every night until then :)

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 03:01:20 AM »

I would love to do it as well. I have to do it at 1 in the morning so Friday or Saturday is best for me. Also I think the regular hosts would be the best foil for this gag.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Stop the Sunbeam Bullshit...please :)

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.